• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Dormer's feet

I have not watched a second of game of thrones but I am a big fan of hers.

I have not watched a second of game of thrones but I am a big fan of hers.

DUDE!!!! ...then you GOT to check out Game of Thrones, from the beginning so that everything makes sense.
It's the best show that's ever been on TV, better than most movies, even though it's a TV show!

They've had film directors shoot several episodes, and each episode looks like a movie, with the look, sound, music, acting, and cast.

People comment that a lot of characters die, but every death changes the story, unlike The Walking Dead, where many characters die and everyone's like, "ehh, let's just
keep walking...."

People have their favorite characters, but I have about 10 or 20!

I love Tyrion, as do most people, the fat king Robert Baratheon is how I got hooked!, Sean Bean is great. I love The Hound, Brianne of Stark of course, Jon Snow,
Sam, Mance, Loved Tycho Nestoris played by Mark Gatiss, excellent voice, and Ser Jorah has the best voice on television or movies! I actually like every character
on the show, even the evil ones. I mean, Charles Dance, utterly fascinating to watch.

Oh yeah, Natalie Dormer has an incredible run as a character as well!

This scene doesn't spoil much of anything, and it would be considered one of the more "boring" scenes out there, and
it's still better directed and acted than most movies out there today.

Oh yeah, Davos is another fan favorite, and Stannis, what a great actor.

Last edited:
Anyone that loves Game Of Thrones REALLY needs to check out The Tudors. I am a big fan of Natalie Dormers and WOW is she HOT and sexy in this too.=)

Her feet are very sexy... This is the first time I am seeing them...
They seems to have a nice plushiness to them which I love...

Also... if you like Natalie Dormer you should watch at least the first season of a prison drama called WentWorth. The warden character ... who's real name is Leeanna Walsman reminds me a LOT of Natalie Dormer. (Wentworth is currently on Netflix.)

Natalie is a beautiful girl. She has amazing looking feet.

Thanks, Jeff.

A much higher res version of a previous post.

qgUIxcL.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back