• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year to all and next Chicagoland Tickling Munch & Play Party!! 02/20/16

TickleChgo

Verified
First, best wishes to all for a happy New Year! I hope the coming year is filled with laughter for you.

Our last Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous Munch and Play Party was quite a success. Ready to shake off the cold, kick off your shoes, and share some laughs at another one? Our next munch/party will be on the evening of Saturday, February 20, 2016.

The munch starts at 7 pm. As before we will meet at a restaurant/tavern on the near north side. Then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby SINS Center.

If you would like to attend sign up for the event here https://fetlife.com/events/409726 or contact me offline. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up at the Event page as “Going” (not “Maybe”), but, for your planning purposes, the restaurant is in Niles.

If you want to go the SINS Center after the munch, you must register separately at the SINS Center the prior to the event at http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm. When you register, you will need to pay $15 for a single visit Trial Membership, you have to be over 18, and you have to bring proper ID, i.e., a driver’s license.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Maybe my ticklish wife and I will be able to attend this year....

Maybe my ticklish wife and I will be able to attend this year....

You and your ticklish wife would be most welcome. In addition to myself and Mrs. TC (who is also ticklish and usually gets tickled at our parties) there are several other couples in our group.

The Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous Munch and Play Party is less than two weeks away! Looks like we already have a pretty good crowd.

If you want to attend, be sure to sign up as "Going" on the event page https://fetlife.com/events/409726 or pm me and don't forget to also sign up for the SINS Center if you want to go there too.

Well, seems like we had one of our most successful parties last weekend. we had about 15 for dinner and then more joined us later at SINS. It was a pretty balanced crowd between men/women, newbies/regulars, and singles/couples.

After dinner at a new place where there were titties galore, we all headed to SINS and I'm pretty sure that everyone played. First, Mrs. TC and I got in the stocks side by side and our feet were worked over by several men & women. Then, a couple of our newbie guys took turns going into the stocks wearing only their skivvies, and were swarmed upon by several women.

The fun & games continued when, luv2tickleBtickled was tied down spreadeagled in another room where he was attacked by various ladies.

Meanwhile, in another room, several of the ladies were taking turns having their bare feet ticked and otherwise tended to.

All in all, it was a fun, laughter-filled evening.

Thanks to all who turned out and great meeting all the 1st timers - hope to see you all again!

We are shooting for June 11 for the date of our next party to celebrate a milestone birthday for luv2tickleBtickled, so save the date!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back