• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Persian Tickles

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
So today i went to a library and i sat across this persian lady with very beautiful feet. Heres what happened

I went to the library today because i was very bored. I was off of work, my friends had other plans, so i had no idea what to do. Usually i pick the first activity that comes to my head, and it was library. So i said, why not. I searched up any random library on Google Maps and went to the closests one. I walked in and picked a book that has a cover which tells you its a good book, then i went over to a table and sat down. Across from me was a persian lady with long black hair. She looked like she was in her 20's. She was wearing flats and i could not stop staring at her feet. A couple of times she slipped her feet out and her toes had green nail polish. No matter how many times i tried to concentrate on the book, my eyes keep wandering over to her feet. I wanted to tickle them so badly!!! So i had a plan. I waited for her to slip her feet out again, then i made it look like i dropped my book and i went under the table to go get it. It landed near her toes. I slowly moved my hands toward it and i lightly tickled her toes. I could hear her giggle a little bit. I tickled her toes again but this time she giggled and moved her foot away. I went back up to my seat. I continued reading my book and from the corner of my eye i could see her looking at me and she smiled and giggled and went back to her book.

I continuously kept looking at her feet and eventually she caught me eyeing her feet. She asked me "Umm... may i help you with something?" At first, i had no idea what to say. Then she asked "What are you staring at?" My brain coughed up a sentance to say and i said "I was looking at the floor". She responded with "Are you sure about that?" I felt like she'll probably try to get the answer out of me. She took of both of her shoes and crossed her legs under the table and she kept kicking my leg and her toes were on my knee. I finally said " ok, i was looking at your feet, happy?" "I knew it" she says.

Me: You have really pretty feet. And i couldnt take my eyes off of them
Lady: You think my feet are pretty?
Me: Yeah...
Lady: I see......and i noticed you tickling my feet too
Me: oh....sorry
Lady: Its ok.....
Me: So do you mind if i tickle your feet?
Lady: Im not sure. I'll have to think about that

As she crossed her legs under the table again, i started tickling her foot and her giggle was so cute. I pulled her other foot to my lap and tickled both her feet. She tried to keep her laugh low so no one could hear her laugh.

Lady: *giggling* Ok i think you had enough fun
Me: Haha. By the way whats your name?
Lady: Celia
Me: My name is Zack
Lady: Nice to meet you. Well that was...interesting, and funny
Me: Yeah
Lady: Well, i should get back to my book.
Me: Me too

So i went back to reading, still couldnt take my eyes off her feet, and she kept giggling because i kept looking at her feet. When i was about to leave she called me over and said "Even though i just met you, you seem cool, we should hang out sometime, and you could tell me about your tickling thing." She gave me her number and i put it in my phone. So not only did i get to tickle someones feet but i also made a new friend, it was great!

That sounds like a wonderful fantasy come true. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I enjoyed the story, but it sounds like a good way to get arrested.

Very lucky it turned out that way, man. Just...be more careful lol. Let us know how it goes with your new friend!

Awesome Bro! But be careful because even little "innocent" tickles can be blown out of proportion by the wrong girl. Things were much different back when I was in college Late 80's early 90's. You just had to know who you were tickling {most girls were cooler then, they didn't judge or jump to conclusions, worst case scenario then if you tickled girl like that & they were the wrong choice you'd be called a weirdo for a week or until somebody did something else.} Now they get really pissed off and could really get you in trouble. ( Probably because everything is out in the open and on the internet & draw their own assumptions. Plus people are more uptight, judgmental & afraid these days. Not to sound like a father & old fuddy-duddy, times are much different now you shouldn't touch women you don't----even little things like that the consequences can be dire dude, I know how temping things can be & you don't mean any harm, get permission first if you don't know them & never push it on someone you know that doesn't like it.

Your next girlfriend!

Keep reporting this!

You could be very lucky with her.

Awesome Bro! But be careful because even little "innocent" tickles can be blown out of proportion by the wrong girl. Things were much different back when I was in college Late 80's early 90's. You just had to know who you were tickling {most girls were cooler then, they didn't judge or jump to conclusions, worst case scenario then if you tickled girl like that & they were the wrong choice you'd be called a weirdo for a week or until somebody did something else.} Now they get really pissed off and could really get you in trouble. ( Probably because everything is out in the open and on the internet & draw their own assumptions. Plus people are more uptight, judgmental & afraid these days. Not to sound like a father & old fuddy-duddy, times are much different now you shouldn't touch women you don't----even little things like that the consequences can be dire dude, I know how temping things can be & you don't mean any harm, get permission first if you don't know them & never push it on someone you know that doesn't like it.

Thanks for the tip

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back