• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insidious college tickles (sexual)

Epicurean

TMF Poster
Hey everybody! Here's another of my favorite tickling experiences, in case someone is interested in reading about them. I have quite a few from college, since I was lucky enough to meet a few like-minded women there. The girl in this particular experience will be named "Lee", as to protect her ticklish little identity.

I first met Lee at freshman orientation. We were in the same small registration group and we shamelessly flirted with each other and stuck together those two days. Throughout orientation, she wore short shorts, flip flops, and button-up plaid shirts with the sleeves rolled up, so I had perfect view of her perfect feet and legs. I could tell even then that she had a cute tummy under her shirt, and despite her perfect feet, she was clearly a runner.

Lee's mom is hispanic, and her dad is Syrian, so she has big, laughing brown eyes and a gorgeous, broad, white smile. Her long, black hair was put in a ponytail when running, but kept in a plait most of the time. Her legs were amazing, and her feet weren't quite as tan as the rest of her, and her soles were soft and light-colored, with adorable little toes. She usually didn't bother painting her nails, claiming that she wasn't "basic", which I always mockingly said she was. Lee was only 5'1", making her a whole foot shorter than me, so most of the time we hung out, she was designated as my "mobile armrest", which pissed her off and caused her to try to tickle my ribs one August afternoon when we were chilling in the dining hall. To her chagrin, I don't have a ticklish bone in my body, so the only laughter she got was when I mocked her attempt, which I quickly followed up with by taking her tiny left wrist in my hand and yanking her arm in the air and tickling her suddenly exposed armpit and ribs with my free hand, which caused her to scream loudly. "You're such an asshole, E!" Lee gasped, giggling as she slapped my chest. It was never the same again!

After that, I decided to go back to my dorm to snooze a little since it was ridiculously hot. Lee called me a pussy and went for a mile run as I headed back for the cool, air-conditioned sanctuary of my room. My snooze turned out to be a full-fledged five hour nap, and when I woke up, she had texted me asking if I'd want to come over and watch Insidious with her. I threw on some pajama pants and a shirt, and clomped across the square to her dorm. She lived at the end of the hall on the fourth floor, so it was a bit of a walk, and when I arrived she called me a lazy stoner for taking so long. "If you're going to be such a bitch, I'm gonna tickle you again," I threatened, and that made her quiver, even though she tried to hide it. She had just gotten out of the shower, and was dressed in an oversized shirt and little shorts. Her cute little feet were bare. We got some food and hopped on her bed, and it wasn't fifteen minutes into the scary movie I'd seen multiple times for her to pull the old 'this movie is creepy so I'm gonna curl up to you' trick, which wasn't a problem with me. Most peoples' best memories of college started this way, after all…

I remember a particular jump-scare that I used as an excuse to grab ber ribs during, which made her yelp and punch me, and sure enough she initiated another tickle fight/wrestling match. I quickly coupled both of her tiny wrists in my left hand and pinned them over her head and straddled her tight thighs as my right hand scurried under her shirt and skittered all up and down her stretched ribs and tummy, spidering into her vulnerable, helpless underarms. She laughed so hard her whole body shook and her legs were twitching in my thighs' vice grip. I had pinned her with one of her big pillows under the small of her back, making her ribs and tummy stick out. She was helpless, and she loved it. After about five minutes of exploring under her shirt and finding every single one of her upper body's must sensitive spots (her lower tummy, and her sides from hips to her armpits--ESPECIALLY her armpits!) I heard her mumble "You'd do a better job if you tied my wrists, or something…"

I just looked at her like a moron for a second, letting the implications of her words sink in. I wasted no time then taking the belts from two of her bathrobes and tying her ankles and wrists together, and connecting two of her leather belts together and linking them under the bed to hook the wrist and ankle bindings, making her body a taut line.
She quivered. She couldn't even look me in the eye.
"No smart-ass comments now, huh?" She shook her head. There was a jump scare in the movie, but she didn't even seem to notice. My eyes were immediately drawn to her perfect feet. I sat on her bound ankles, my back toward her, and began caressing my fingertips up her arches from heel to toe, and she went ballistic. Her neighbor began banging on the wall, so I told her she would either have to keep it to herself or I'd have to gag her. I was really half joking about the gag part, but she immediately agreed. "You're so weird," I said chuckling. I took one of her clean bandanas and tied it around her mouth before returning to her ridiculously soft feet. I found out later that she puts lotion on her feet before putting her socks and shoes on when she'd go for a run, because it made her feet "super sexy soft and horribly ticklish", and I absolutely went ham on her lil feets! I didn't have any tools to work with, but I spent what must've been fifteen minutes spidering up and down those super-soft, sexy feet and exploring between her toes. She was groaning and giggling her cute little head off the whole time, wiggling and shuddering every time I'd start playing This Little Piggy with her toes. I think she kept calling me a motherfucker whenever I'd scribble beneath her toes.

I started slowly tickling up her ankles to her calves and the backs of her knees when it hit me how random and crazy this was. We just started having a tickling session out of nowhere the same way normal college kids would just be fucking, and I was rock solid as soon as I started on her feet. It was awesome; especially once I got to the back of her knees. She let out a frustrated yowl from behind her gag, and I took that as a cue to spider from her calves to her thighs, lingering cruelly on the sweet spot there behind the knees. It was clear that she was incredibly hot from this. Honestly, I could smell her through her shorts and her nipples were hard in this warm room. I was pressing hard against my pajama pants. I had to do some quick readjustment to keep from tenting. Shamelessly, I teased up her thighs, letting my finger knuckles rub the wet spot between her legs. She let out a low groan, and a definite "please" through her bandana. Since I'm an asshole, I tickled on up to her lower tummy. Her already tight tummy was taut from the pillow beneath her. Her arched position made her ribs helplessly open. I tortured her up and down her sides for what felt like half an hour. I would lightly trace my fingernails from her hips up to her pits and back like a cat getting a feel for her new scratching post. Lee was a mess. When I started counting her ribs, I was practically rubbing between her legs without even thinking about it, and she was trying to rub back. It was time to "skin the rabbit", so I took her shirt and pushed it up to pool at her wrists, baring the most beautiful little body I'd ever seen. Her tan skin accentuated every muscle and rib, her small breasts blossoming with arousal. Her gaze was hungry. I lowered my face slowly between her legs…and blew a raspberry on her bare thigh. She howled as I nibbled her tummy while my fingertips lightly skittered right in the center of her defenseless underarms. She was practically shivering jello when I undid her ankle ties to slide her shorts off. I was surprised to see she was wearing a thong, and had soaked it. She smelled delicious, and I buried my face there. The light dusting of hair felt amazing against my lips.

I licked and sucked and ate through her orgasms, and through her writhing, she'd lift her head up to watch me. It was a trial clamping her thighs to the bed, or else they would've crushed my head. Her legs were very strong. Finally, I got the bright idea to shift the pillow from her back to her firm butt, spreading her mound open even more to the warm, wet air of the small room. The sounds she made then when I took my pants off and started slowly stroking inside her lips were more of a low, guttural growl than a groan, and when I teased her hidden spot with my head, she twitched and shuddered, and I almost lost my grip on her thighs. I tried to stroke as long and evenly and slowly as I could, but her walls gripped me possessively, and her eyes told me she was going to drain me one way or another. I was exhausted and near the end after a couple of minutes, so I took a big toe in my mouth and lovingly sucked it, gently grazing it with my teeth. That was what drove her over the edge, and with a muffled "Oh, PLEASE!" I felt the building pressure peak and pulled out. She soaked her bedding, and I immediately resumed my position with my head between her legs, sucking her thighs and lips clean, because like I said, I'm a mean asshole. After her sensitivity subsided a little, I licked another orgasm out of her while lightly tickling her soles. I slept there, and we didn't go to class the next day. The following two days was a weekend of discovery and pleasure I'd never experienced.

I finally got smart and invested in a Japanese fude brush, which livened up our future play sessions, but those are tales for another time. I hope everyone enjoyed this! And Lee, if you're reading this…"Where is it, I want it, give it to me, I want it and I want it NOW!" ;)

Thanks ☺️ I'm proud to say I've gotten more resourceful since then

Holy Shit I got major WOOD!!! That was hot you lucky S.O.B. !!!!!!!!!

Outstanding tale. Erotic and very well written. Hope to read more.

Epicurean, you should have married that girl. She sounds amazing!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back