• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Slave & The Tickle Temptress Chapter Three

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Each Step Leah took, as she lead James behind her down to her dungeon made her grin wider. James was a forinner in her country but she didn't care where he came from, all she knew was that he was hers finaly.

In the center of her dungeon now James stood erect like a statue.
"Well, Now my slave I must think of a name for you know, hmm what shall I call you?"

Thinking of a mythical name she ran the name SAMPSON Through her mind, a couple of times, and she liked it very much.

"I have it My Slave from now on you'll answer to the name of SAMPSON
Do You Understand?" Sampson Nodded his head, and then said. " Yes Mistress I hear, and will Obey"

Clapping her hands with great delight she leads her slave over to The Rack, after possitioning himself spread eagle Leah Starts to crank the chains tighter, and tighter.

Sampsons body streached tighter with each click of the crank until the only things that could move were his trimed toes.

Before begining her pleasureable work on him Leah places a leather hood with only the mouth exposed over her slaves head then whipers to him.

"I'm going to count to three, and then snap my fingers awakening you. You Will react for me in hysteria, as I lightly tickle your body, because starting now SAMPSON your body is ten times more ticklish than it was before Do You Understand? Sampsons head couldn't nod, so he replied "Yes Mistress, I hear, And Will Obey"

Snapping her fingers SAMPSON awaken to her fingers lightly circling his left arm pit. Her Slaves reaction was immediate hysteria.

( HOW Will James endure this Tickle Torture Stay Tuned For Chapter Four Coming Soon) Comments are always welcome to any of my chapters of this story

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back