• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tribute to Tukano

critterlord

TMF Master
Greetings friends and acquaintances. I have gathered you here today to pay homage to one of the greatest artists in the tickling communities, the legendary Tukano.

He is, by far, one of my all time favorite artists, and he should never be forgotten. To pay homage to his great work, I have installed into my yahoo briefcase every single tukano picture I could find (special thanks to Jerome, who practically gave me every single on of these pictures.) While many of these pictures include thing I usually don’t like, such as male ticklers and male ticklees, I have gritted my teeth and placed them all here as an album to his greatness. Here is the link.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/critterlord

Now, for my reason for doing this. Since I only joined last December, and I believe Tukano vanished around 1999, I never got to know him, or see his website in working order. I was wondering if all of you veterans could tell me every thing you know about the master.

Even more importantly, many of the pics in my collection are mislabeled, so I was wondering if anyone could help me get the correct names. Also, seem to be missing several pics, if the names are anything to go by. If any of you have any of the following, please, Please get me them. I am asking you, begging you, pleading you, IMPLORING YOU!!!

Beach1
Beach5
Bed1
Family 3 (or four, I am unsure.)
Magic1 (or two, I am unsure.)
Sofa1
Sofa2

And again, I am looking for any work by tukano not posted in my briefcase, as well as any information about him. Please

I thank you for your time and hope you appreciate the work I have put into this.

I got an e-mail from him about six months back. He was happy some of his work found it's way into the Ticklish Asian Women groups. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to find more in your briefcase!

Rxx

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

When I go to the link, it says the folder is empty.

That's a serious amount of pics here. Always thought Tukano's work was great, so cheers! BTW, why hasn't he made new pics lately?

A friend of mine is still in touch with him and says he's given up the tickling scene. He has no plans to do more art or reopen his site. I don't know why, though.

Thanks for posting them, critterlord. I'm an avid fan of Tukano, and I've got a few selected ones on my yahoo club, too (some in bigger size). But as far as I've seen, you've got those already.

A general toast to Tukano! :cool:

PS Xodlirv: The link only works if you copy and paste.

An Update on my Tukano Briefcase.

Well, thanks to another email from Jerome, I have posted another six of Tukano’s artwork. This, I believe, completes my collection, although I would be delighted if someone found another one.

And since Tukano seems to be floating around, I’ll post a direct message to him here, and I hope someone will relay it to him.

Dear Tukano,

I greatly respect your work as an author, and have always loved your wonderful work. When I first started into tickling, your pictures were the ones that first amazed and delighted me. I am constanly stunned by your excellence, and I have shed a million tears at your leaving. I beg, upon hands and knees, that you will pick up the mouse again, and bless us all with your shining example of the mightiest tickling in the world. Even one ray of light would be appreciated beyond your comprehension.
However, I will respect any decision you make, and leave you with this parting note. You will forever have a fan in me.

Signed,
Critterlord.

Thank you, I am as well as many others here, a great fan of Tukano's works. Thank you for collecting his works in one place :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back