• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor #1: Back to School Special (Part 2/4) [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

If you missed Part One, you can see it right here!

Previously, on Tickle Tutor:

Buxom high school student Cindy Reid is lulled into her math teacher's office under the guise of helping to improve her grades, but the devious Mr. Lucas soon shows his true and terribly sadistic intentions! After the hunky teacher pokes at the popular student, it is quickly discovered poor Cindy is horrifically ticklish! To the shapely blonde's dismay the playful prodding escalates as Mr. Lucas chases the giggling girl all over his office, and then ties her to his desk! Trapped and terrified the helpless girl can only suffer her cruel teacher's skillful touch! Is all lost for Cindy Reid? Help is on the way, but as Mr. Lucas tells an unknown person over the phone, he has other ideas!

I hope you all enjoy Part Two of the Tickle Tutor reboot! Be sure to drop a comment after the tale, and let me know what you thought!

Thanks and enjoy!

'Mantis :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickle Tutor #1: Back to School Special (part 2 of 4)

M/ff

By TickleMantis

“God, she is like, the worst person ever!” Tanya Lowe rolled her doey brown eyes as she looked away from her cellphone.

“You mean Cindy?” Allison Peel said, the wavy haired brunette leaning casually against a brick wall across the street from their high school.

“Yeah, that bitch. She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago!” Tapping yet another text message into her phone, the voluptuous dark skinned girl pursed her lips.

“Typical!” The taller of the two girls said, before slinging her small backpack across her shoulders as she stepped away from the wall. “Probably off flirting with some muscle bound d-bag!”

“Oh, now you’re abandoning me too?” Standing a much smaller 5’5ft than her nearly 6ft friend, the shorter girl narrowed her eyes. “You’re all class Allie!”

“Yeah, yeah!” Allison rolled her eyes and smiled over her shoulder as she strolled away. “See you on Monday!”

“Yeah, see ya…” The texting teen replied, cocking her full lips to one side as she frowned at her unresponsive phone.

Cindy Reid, Tanya’s oldest and best friend, also a notorious flirt by all accounts, had arranged as usual to meet right after school. Twenty minutes after the bell rang, there was still no sign of the promiscuous blonde. With a sigh, the irritated eighteen year old brushed her long nails through jet black braided hair, and slipped her cellphone into the bra beneath her short sleeved light purple blouse. Much like her absent friend, Tanya dressed purposely to get the attention of her fellow students, the fawning of their fellow seniors a hot topic in the girls’ afternoon gossip sessions. Today’s ensemble for the increasingly annoyed Miss Lowe began with her blouse, the top buttons intentionally left open in order to show her bulging brown cleavage. Her skirt, a dark green plaid number was hiked far too high up her thick thighs to be anywhere near close to school regulation. Completing the provocative outfit were knee high white socks, and a pair of dark purple sneakers.

Her patience worn thin, the busty girl took one last quick glance up and down the street, surveyed the school’s car park and decided to call it quits. If Cindy couldn’t be bothered being on time, she could find someone else to spend her Friday night with. Now without a plan, the school bus long since departed, Tanya marched home. In the hopes of some form of excitement arising, the young woman remained in her school clothes, lounging on her bed but ready to go at a moments notice. An hour passed, then two. Text messages were rolling in from others, mostly boys asking her to join them for some party or another, but still nothing from Cindy. This lack of communication was unusual to say the least, the two friends were in almost constant contact. Firing off a few messages herself, the confused girl asked around, curiously no one had seen Cindy since last period.

Assuming the tardy blonde had snuck off with some handsome lad, and not wanting to stir up any unnecessary panic, Tanya decided against calling her friend’s parents. By the time dinner rolled around, the sun low in the sky outside, the bosomy girl was ready to get changed into something more comfortable when a new message popped onto her phone. According to Tina Taris, a girl in the Cindy’s math class, their teacher had asked Cindy to stay behind after the bell. This did not come as any kind of surprise, the brown eyed senior knew her best friend was failing that class miserably and was all to happy to mouth off when pressed by anyone in authority. Surely no one was left behind at the school, but what the hell Tanya figured, it wasn’t like she had anything better to do.

As the sun set behind her, the shapely girl wandered across the school’s near-empty parking lot, a single solitary car left remaining. Stepping onto the grass, Tanya glanced up as she neared the large building and noticed a brawny figure in one of the second story windows. A few steps closer and the curious teen could make out Mr. Lucas, Cindy’s mathematics teacher, chatting to someone on his phone. Excellent, the dark haired girl gave a quick wave that seemed to go ignored, the strapping older man might have some idea where her friend got off to. Reaching the front doors, Tanya rattled one handle and then another, the third finally opening as she entered an eerily quiet corridor. Usually bustling with life, the suddenly weary teen made her way through the dimly lit hall, each footstep echoing around her.

Making her way up a flight of stairs that were no less hauntingly quiet than the main hall, the intrepid girl finally arrived at Mr. Lucas’ classroom. Though Tanya didn’t have a class with the popular teacher, she did enjoy his various attributes, tall at 6’3ft, dark skinned, bald as a cue ball and very, very well built. Cindy just loved to tell tales about how the big man’s broad shoulder’s flexed when he would write on the board, or how his biceps would swell whenever he had to move a chair of desk. Reaching for the door handle, Tanya let out a tiny gasp as the door swung open before her.

“Miss Lowe.” Mr. Lucas said, standing tall before the much shorter girl in his dark khakis and tight t-shirt. “I admire your eagerness, but school isn’t for another forty eight hours…and you’re not in my class.”

“Oh, I’ve had enough school for one week, thanks.” Smiling at the older man’s wit, the busty teen took a small step back. “I’m looking for Cindy, have you seen her?”

“At this hour…have you tried calling her?” The dark eyed man said, tilting his head ever so slightly to one side.

“I’ve called, I’ve text, I’ve tried everything. No one’s seen her since school finished.” Tanya explained, shrugging with her palms open. “Tina said you asked her to stay after, I wondered if she might have told you where she was going?”

“Hmm…no such luck I’m afraid.” Mr. Lucas said, stepping aside and motioning the young woman into his classroom. “Why don’t you come in and I’ll help you figure this out?”

Unlike the other rooms, for some reason no one in the student body could quite figure out, or perhaps they just didn’t care, Mr. Lucas had an office attached to his classroom. Against the front wall beside the board stood a secondary door, this one leading not into the hall, but a spacious room which sported the handsome teacher’s second desk and a thick white leather couch. Following the Herculean man, Tanya watched his well toned butt as he opened the second door, stepping aside to let his young guest in. Smiling, the buxom teen strolled by, her polite grin suddenly dropping as she saw Cindy, near nude and bound spread eagle to the teacher’s desk.

Speechless, Tanya’s chin plummeted, the sound of the door closing and locking behind her almost entirely unnoticed. Atop the heavy wooden desk lay the teen’s best friend, her wrists and ankles tied to all four corners by various items. In dire shape, the poor girl appeared exhausted, her face bright red and stained with tears, her ribs and stomach a light shade of pink. In only bright yellow panties, Cindy’s nubile bare body glistened with sweat, her blonde hair messy and sticking to her skin. Craning her neck the tied teen looked to Tanya with wide blue eyes, unable to speak with one of her own white cotton socks tied around her head as a makeshift gag.

“Wh…what…” The suddenly shaking young woman managed to stammer in the second before the math teacher’s hands grabbed her sides from behind. “Eeeeiiee!”

Squealing loudly, Tanya buckled forward, the shock of Cindy’s situation quickly subsiding as the large man squeezed her waist. A toothy grin spreading instantly across her full lips, the struggling girl slapped at Mr. Lucas’ huge hands, his ten fingers burrowing deep into the cotton blouse, and her supple flesh beneath. Setting aside the myriad of thoughts that raced around her mind, all that mattered in that moment was the older man’s wild assault and the involuntary laughter spilling from the bosomy girl’s lips. As she felt herself being pulled back toward her attacker, the awkwardly dancing girl began to fight harder. Whatever had happened to Cindy, frankly, could wait, Tanya was far too damn ticklish to let this go on any longer.

“Stop! Eeeheehee! Stop it!” Screaming and stamping her feet against the giant man’s shoes, Tanya felt her back press against his well toned abdomen, his hands crawling further around to the front of her tummy. “Stahaap! Get off meeheeeiiieee!”

Bear hugged from behind by the bald man’s steely arms, the teen’s face contorted between open mouth laughter and furious anger. Tanya couldn’t stand being tickled, she hated it for a great many reasons, not the least of which was her complete loss of control. A normally strong willed and confident young woman, the explosively sensitive girl could be made weak in the knees with only a few choice pokes and prods. For the most part few people bothered to even try tickling her, and those unlucky few that did usually regretted it pretty quick. Even taking Tanya’s willingness to act violently if it avoided being tickled into account, her slaps and kicks seemed to do little use against a man of Mr. Lucas’ size and strength.

“Today’s lesson-“ The handsome man said, his deep voice unheard as he easily dragged the fighting girl backward toward the front of his desk. “-why being a snoop can be detrimental to your well being!”

“Noho! Eeeieehaha! Stopstopahaha!” Ever more desperate by the second, Tanya dug her long sharp nails hard into the tickling teacher’s forearms.

“Now now-” Mr. Lucas said calmly, pushing the much smaller girl toward his desk, before planting his large open palm flat between her shoulder blades. “-that’s not going to help your case!”

“Let me go!” Tanya screamed as she was pushed down, forced to bend over the desk, her face only an inch from Cindy’s bare tummy. “You’re fuckin’ crazy!”

“Language.” The massive man said, holding the wild teen against his desk with one hand, while the other unbuckled his belt.

“Get off me! Let us go!” The struggling senior stressed, jerking backwards only to plant her curvaceous butt directly against the older man’s crotch where she felt an unmistakable, and rather enormous bulge.

“You shouldn’t have come here Miss Lowe.” Mr. Lucas said as he leaned forward, bending over the angered teen and using his immense weight to hold her in place.

“No! Nono!” Tanya bucked, inadvertently rubbing her ass against the twisted teacher’s large erection as he grabbed hold of both her slender wrists. “What are you doing?! Nohooo!”

Forcing the helpless girl’s arms over her head, the evil older man clamped her hands together and quickly looped his belt around her wrists. Long black braids whipped Mr. Lucas in the face as he bind the ticklish teen, her determined shaking and strained protests doing nothing to quell his obvious arousal. Standing back to full height quickly, the devilish muscle man reached high above him with one hand, his other hand pulling at the belt’s slack end and forcing Tanya to snap back upright. Holding the girl’s hands above her head, the mad math teacher ignored swift kicks to his shins as he popped a ceiling tile free. Shunting the tile back into the inner workings of the roof, a small metal pipe revealed itself and it was there Mr. Lucas directed the loose end of his belt.

“Agggh! I’m gonna kill you!” Kneeing the large man in his tree trunk sized thighs, Tanya strained to pull her arms down as she watched him loop the belt around the pipe above her.

“Maybe-unh!” Wincing as one particularly hard kick managed to grab his attention, the older man pulled his belt over the ceiling pipe, forcing the young woman’s arms to stretch high before he quickly knotted it to the end bound around her wrists. “but not today…”

“Ahhuhh!” Tanya wailed, forced to tiptoe as her voluptuous figure hung taut from the makeshift bondage.

“Now then-“ The big man said, forming open claws with his hands and immediately wrapping them around the hanging girl’s ribcage from behind. “-where were we?”

“Yaaahahaha!” Arching her back, the tied girl’s eyes shot open wide as ten fingers dug deep in between her soft ribs.

Flailing back and forth, the forcefully laughing high school senior tried to spin or swing away, cruelly held in place by Mr. Lucas’ tickling fingers. Lifting her legs meant hanging fully from her arms, but even planting the tips of her shoes to the floor gave Tanya little relief from the strain. The thin cotton of the teen’s blouse provided barely any protection, the hunky man’s fingers poking like jackhammers over her heaving ribcage. Between her biceps the vulnerable girl’s head shook, her braided hair spiraling in every direction.

“You girls, I swear-“ Mr. Lucas said as he dropped his wiggling fingers down to the dangling girl’s sides. “-always having to learn things the hard way.”

“Eeeieeheehee! Stop! Steeehee!” Twisting her hips like an out of control hula-girl the fitful teen demanded an end to the teacher’s craziness, the seriousness of her words lost among the giggles that surrounded them. “Heeheiieee! Stop iiit!”

Since entering the older man’s office everything had happened so fast, Tanya had barely a moment to register anything that was going on. One second she had been standing there, mouth agape at the sight of her best friend bound, gagged and near naked, and in what seemed like a frantic flash later the inquisitive girl now stood bound herself, tickled against her will. Why tickling, of all things, why couldn’t Mr. Lucas have just tried to fondle her bouncing bosom or stroke her thigh? Heck, on a normal day the busty teen would probably have welcomed such advances, but not tickling, never ever tickling.

Paying attention to nothing else besides the rapid movements of the large man’s boisterous touch, Tanya had no sense of time as his fingers ran up and down her sides. Pinching and squeezing, Mr. Lucas’ hands rummaged around the laughing girl’s ribs and down again to her waistline. Repeating the pattern at random over several long, agonizing minutes, the hypersensitive teen reeled with unstoppable giggling and loud helpless squeals. Up and down, up and down, the muscular teacher’s tickle attack was relentless. By the time the big man released the poor girl from his grip, her cheeks were a soft hue of red and she was almost too breathless to speak.

“What do you think Cindy?” The burly man said. “I think Miss Lowe here might be just as ticklish as you!”

“Y-you c…you can’t do this!” Heavy panting causing her fleshy cleavage to rise and fall, the wide eyed girl starred directly into Cindy’s own trembling eyes.

“Of course I can.” Mr. Lucas said, stepping around the pleading teen to the foot of his desk where the blonde spread eagled girl’s bare feet sat strapped to either corner. “What do you think Miss Reid and I have been doing this entire time?”

“Oh…oh god!” Tanya gasped, her bottom lip quivering as her stomach sank, the sudden realization of exactly why Cindy was tied down and so disheveled hitting the hanging girl like a freight train. “You’ve been…you…”

“I’ve been tickling her.” The older man’s words sent an anxious tension through the upright teen’s chest as her heart skipped a beat, the big man placing the heel of one hand against the tips of the blonde girl’s left toes, bending them back and forcing her sole to stretch out smooth.

“Leave her alone!” Tanya barked, knowing full well how excruciatingly ticklish her best friend was.

“You’d prefer I go back to you?” Mr. Lucas said, wiggling the fingers of his free hand less than an inch from the taut skin of Cindy’s bare foot.

“This is torture!” The dangling damsel’s voice cracked a little as she tried to comprehend the horror of being trapped, exposed and tormented so long and brutally. “You’re not fucking doing that to me!”

“This is what it takes for you girls to learn!” The bald man said, and before Tanya could summon a retort he began dancing five fingers tips all over the bottom of the bare breasted girl’s foot.

“MMMMNNNGGHH!” Muffled by the sock-turned-gag, Cindy’s wailing shook her sweat soaked body as she bounced against the hard wooden desk.

“Stop it!” Tanya shrieked, the contorting horror spread over her best friend’s face giving a stark picture of her hopelessly ticklish suffering. “You’re killing her!”

“No…” Mr. Lucas said, his deft touch sliding up the thrashing blonde’s arch and under her toes. “…at worst she’ll pass out.”

Cindy’s bulbous boobs shook as her suppressed screams filled the room. Beads of sweat slid over the berserk girl’s brow as her head rocked from side to side, a new torrent of tears streaming down her reddened cheeks. Each time Mr. Lucas’ fingers wriggled under the petit blonde’s toes a hoarse whine would seize her throat, her back arching sharply. Between the muted wailing sounded scores of uproarious, uncontrollable laughter. The teen’s bright blue eyes flew open wide, clenching shut again at random, her free foot squirming helplessly while it’s trapped partner sat paralyzed under the older man’s supreme strength.

Tugging hard at her own binding, Tanya pushed back the urge to cry as she could do nothing but watch her friend’s torment. She wanted to lash out, kick the giant teacher, free Cindy and run, but it was no use. Mr. Lucas’ belt held firm around the hanging girl’s wrists and there was no way a kick would reach him. On top of watching the topless blonde convulse under the mad man’s fingers another terrifying thought continued to haunt Tanya’s whirling mind- she might soon suffer a similar fate.

“Now then…” Mr. Lucas said, releasing the sobbing girl’s foot after a few painstaking minutes. “…where do you keep your phone?”

“No! Get back!” The dangling girl yelled as the large man moved toward her, swinging her right leg up in a determined kick.

“Uh uh uh, no no.” Catching the furious girl’s ankle in his left hand, the muscular man tugged her foot toward him, forcing her to tip toe on one leg. “I’ve had quite enough violence from you.”

“Let me go! I swear to g-“ Before Tanya could finish her threat, the sadistic teacher began running the five fingers of his free hand around the back of her knee. “Eeeeheeehee! Nohono! Heeeheee!”

Twisting her body and jerking her leg, the giggling girl hopped on the edge of her right shoe. With her ankle held firm Tanya could feel the surprisingly feathery touch of the big man’s fingertips crawling under her knee. A tingle raced up the bouncing teen’s spine, pursing her lips she tried fruitlessly to quiet the girlish laughter only for it to burst free seconds later without permission. As her face twisted between grinning idiocy and fury, the buxom girl continued to dread Cindy’s predicament, she couldn’t let that happen, she had to escape. She had to.

“You kids, no respect for authority.” Mr. Lucas teased as he lifted Tanya’s ankle, holding it over his left shoulder.

“Eeeaahaa! Stop! Ohnoho!” Wincing as her leg was held high, the young woman’s short skirt slid back down her thigh, the bottom of her light blue thong coming into view.

“But I’m happy to teach you!” The burly man said, his fingers spidering down the back of Tanya’s thigh and running rampant around the bottom of her exposed butt cheek.

“Eeeeyaahaha! Neeiihee! Stahahaha!” Erupting into a mix of high pitched giggling and turbulent laughter, the straining teen’s hope of escape was being maddeningly tickled away.

“Ahh…” Mr. Lucas said, reaching into the side pocket of Tanya’s skirt, causing the busty teen to flinch as he pulled out her cell phone. “There we go.”

Lowering the confused girl’s leg, the handsome teacher stepped back, turning to retrieve Cindy’s own phone from the floor. As the sputtering girl breathed heavily before him, Mr. Lucas leaned casually against his desk and began typing, first a few short seconds into the blonde’s phone, then another few seconds into Tanya’s. When he was done, a wry smirk across his lips, the demonic teacher turned both screens toward the hanging girl where the messages ‘staying at Cindy’s tonight’ and ‘staying at Tanya’s tonight’ had been sent to the girl’s mothers. Slowly the brown eyed teen’s jaw dropped, forcing back tears once again as the full weight of her predicament pressed down on her.

“No one’s coming to help you.” The older man said, carelessly tossing both phones to the carpet. “Someone is coming…but they won’t help you. Until then, you’re all mine…”

“Please! Please don’t! I can’t do this!” Tanya’s voice cracked as the giant bald man moved toward her, his hands rising slowly as his fingers began to dance in the air.

“While it’s nice to see your manners improving…” Mr. Lucas said, plunging his hands into the dangling damsel’s abdomen. “…you really don’t have a choice!”

“Nohoooahahaha!” Rocking wildly, a stream of full blown belly laughter burst from between the tied teen’s lips, her mouth open wide.

Giving up on making threats and demands, the unwillingly mirthful girl had reduced to pleading for mercy. Mixed among her squeaks and guffaws, Tanya stressed her need for freedom, resulting only in the big man’s paws once again running up and down her sides with self-afforded impunity. Wobbling like jello, the buxom girl’s cleavage shook as she stepped every which way to avoid the relentless pokes and prods jabbing at her torso. Suddenly, as Mr. Lucas stepped in close to her, his hands reaching around and caressing the small of her back, the tied teen remembered the feel of his large erection pressing against her ass, and the memory sent butterflies around her stomach.

“Tell me Miss Lowe…” The brawny man said, his rough hands gliding up her back and around her strained shoulders. “…what do we have under here?”

“Eeehee! Don’t!” Tanya jerked as the handsome teacher’s fingers ran down the undersides of her arms, stopping just short of her sleeves.

“I’m going to find out…” Mr. Lucas teased, hooking two fingers under each of the writhing teen’s short sleeves.

“Nnnn! Get off me!” Bucking and twisting, the helpless girl could feel the older man’s fingers pushing her sleeves back, the tops of her taut underarms coming into the open.

“Ohh…like silk!” The devilish man said before raking two fingers directly into the center of Tanya’s vulnerable hollows.

“Yeeeehahahaha!” Rocking her shapely body side to side, wordless laughter ripped from the trapped girl’s lungs.

Mr. Lucas deft fingertips slid quickly around the teen’s underarms, her attempts at avoiding his touch were futile at best. Between the big man’s forearms the laughing young woman’s large breasts bounced, her fleshy cleavage ballooning under the pressure of her bra. Pushing the struggling senior’s sleeves down further, the cruel teacher drilled the tips of his index fingers into the crease between her underarms and boobs, the ticklish jolts sending Tanya’s head back and her eyes closing tight. Panicking in the throws of her own sensitivity, the feeling of Mr. Lucas’ fingers directly on her bare skin caused tears to begin welling in her eyes, the fear and confusion only adding to her worsening torture.

“You girls are lucky!” The swift moving man said, barely giving his bound victim a second’s break as he removed his hands, only to reach them up under the bottom of her blouse. “Not all teacher’s are so dedicated!”

“Eeeiiieeeheenaha!” Tanya squirmed fitfully as all ten of Mr. Lucas’ fingers scribbled underneath her blouse, his hands around her tummy causing a storm of helpless squealing.

Lost in a sea of giggles, the hunky math teacher clawing at her bare abdomen, the hanging girl had no idea the bottom buttons of her blouse were being covertly undone. In less than a minute Mr. Lucas had sneakily snapped open each of the small white buttons up to just below the struggling girl’s bra, all the while continuing to quickly pinch her sensitive tummy with his other hand. His tickle toy’s lower torso fully exposed and both hands now free, the sadistic muscle man went in for the kill. Digging ten fingers in, the burly older man viciously squeezed Tanya’s slender midriff, a riot of unwilling laughter filling his office.

“Hahahaha! Nahahaha!” The young woman cried, tears streaming down her blushing cheeks as the two remaining buttons on her blouse strained to maintain their hold. “No more! Ahhhahaha!”

Had it not been tickling, terrifying, unstoppable tickling, Tanya would have gladly welcomed the well toned teacher’s hands on her body any day of the week. He was big and handsome, wide shoulders and strong jaw, a deep voice and quick wit, hell the amorous teen would have even let him tie her up without too much convincing. She’d have done almost anything Mr. Lucas wanted, if the trapped girl was honest with herself, submitted happily, willingly, to any demeaning domination he might have ordered, but not tickling, she was just too excruciatingly ticklish.

“I hope you’re taking all this in!” The muscular man said as he shifted his hands up from the panting girl’s reddened tummy to her heaving ribcage. “Or we’ll have to repeat the lesson!”

“Neeeiighahaha!” Tanya shook, one her blouses two remaining buttons popping open as she screamed with laughter.

Struggling to breath, the distraught girl suddenly felt claustrophobic, the sadistic man’s hands squeezing her ribs, fighting against the pumping of her lungs. The fear of being trapped and under Mr. Lucas’ control still stood as a relatively minor nuisance when compared to the actual tickling itself. Within a few short minutes, which felt far longer to the voluptuous teen, her tender ribcage had become the same red hue as her midsection. Tanya wanted to give up, she wanted to scream, fine do what you want, please no more, I’ll do anything, just no more tickling, but all she could manage was half spoken ‘no’s’ and ‘stops’ drowned out by constant, aching laughter.

“You’re a silly girl, aren’t you?” Mr. Lucas said as he nonchalantly slipped the one remaining button of the dark haired girl’s blouse loose with one hand. “All you had to do was stay away, and all this could have been avoided.”

“Please! Hhh! N-no more!” The gasping girl blinked tears from her eyes as her lacy dark blue bra came into full view, while the older man gripped her right sleeve in both hands.

“Miss Reid here said much the same thing…” The strong teacher said as he easily tore the sleeve along it’s top, all the way to the neckline. “…and look where that got her!”

“Ahuh!” Tanya sobbed as the right side of her blouse dropped from around her shoulder and Mr. Lucas took hold of the other sleeve. “Please just let us go! We won’t tell!”

“Please Miss Lowe…” The older man said as he tore the second sleeve, the ruined blouse dropping directly around the hanging girl’s feet. “…if I was worried either of you would tell, I wouldn’t bother.”

“Oh god, no more! Don’t tickle me anymore!” Her tone stressed, the poor girl tiptoed, her entire torso taut and exposed, save only for the lacy bra.

“By the time I’m done with you-“ Mr. Lucas said softly as he strolled around the backside of the dangling girl. “-you won’t even remember where you are.”

“NOHOOAAAHEEE!” Tanya lurched forward, her legs lifting off the ground as those ten terrible fingers scribbled underneath her arms. “Eeeiiiheehee! Nopleaaaseehee!”

“What’s the matter Miss Lowe?” The tormenting giant said, pressing himself against the struggling girl, his large erection bulging through his khakis against the teen’s skirt covered ass. “Don’t you want to end up like your friend over there?”

Why oh why couldn’t she just resist, couldn’t she just break free, couldn’t she just turn off her ridiculous oversensitive nerves? Since the moment Tanya had realized what the insane math teacher had done to her best friend, the idea of being put through the same ordeal gave her waking nightmares. Prior to seeing such horror, the shapely teen would never have imagined such an awful fate, to be helpless and tickled, tickled by a man far more powerful and intent on doing nothing but driving her completely mad.

Until being attacked by Mr. Lucas, the worst Tanya Lowe had ever been tickled was fooling around in the back of Jason Whitmore’s Mustang at Mule Point. The lantern jawed quarterback had removed her bra and things were becoming hot and heavy until a rouge stroke across the horny teen’s boob caused her to giggle. At the time Tanya had thought nothing of it, until Jason did it again, and again. Realizing the hunky football player was tickling her on purpose, the half naked girl asked him to stop, it was then he pushed her down against the seat and began dancing his fingers all over her bulbous bare breasts. Seconds later, having helped the fierce girl unwillingly discover her most ticklish spot, the young Mr. Whitmore leapt from the back door of his car, whining loudly as he nursed a broken nose. Some days later the handsome boy would spin a tale of how he’d fended off several thugs, a story Tanya was happy to back up, with the understanding he’d never tell anyone about her severely ticklish tits.

“What do you think Miss Reid?” Mr. Lucas said, raking his nails down the wildly twisting girl’s underarms as he looked to the gagged blonde tied to his desk. “Is Miss Lowe learning her lesson?”

“Eeeiiaahhahaha!” The hanging teen screeched as the older man’s fingers dragged up and down her tight hollows.

For her part, Cindy felt even more helpless than she did exhausted. Unable to move beyond a few short inches, the sweat soaked blonde could only watch in abject dismay as her best friend struggled madly, the dark haired teen’s expression warping between red hot anger, and a crazed smile coupled with a distant stare of disbelief. As bad as the topless teen felt for Tanya, a small pang of guilt twinged in her stomach as she dreaded Mr. Lucas’ attentions being turned back toward her. With the makeshift gag in her mouth there was no coherent way to communicate, she might have warned her friend, told her to run, even the ability to beg and plead had been taken from the spread eagle girl. Though screaming ‘no’ and ‘stop’ seemed to do little more than egg the mad math teacher on, at least in some small way Cindy imagined it allowed a little hope. But she couldn’t speak. Couldn’t move. As long as the muscular man wanted, she was his involuntary tickle toy, and now so was Tanya.

“I think we’ve got a while to go yet before I really get through to you-” The older man said, running his fingers down the brown eyed girl’s sides and quickly undoing the top button of her dark green skirt. “-don’t you Miss Lowe?”

“Wh-what are you doing now?!” Tanya squirmed, the brawny man’s arms reaching around from behind as they drew down her skirt’s zipper. “No! Please don’t do this! Stop!”

“It’s no trouble, really.” Dropping the opened skirt, Mr. Lucas’ stepped back and admired the young woman’s light blue thong, it’s string-thin back dropping down between her well rounded bronze butt cheeks.

“Please! I-I learned my lesson! Cindy too!” Attempting to turn and face her capture, the dangling girl felt the large man’s hands on her shoulders as she was easily held in place, facing her bound friend.

“Nice try Miss Lowe…” The burly teacher said before turning his palms toward the ceiling and lightly spidering all ten fingers around Tanya’s protruding derrière. “...but you don’t know my lesson plan!”

“Eeeiiheeheehee!” Thrusting forward quickly, the stretched teen, who now hung in only her bra, panties, socks and shoes, immediately erupted into a stream of uninterrupted giggling.

Until that very moment Tanya had no idea her rear end was so sensitive, let alone bewilderingly ticklish. Raising her eyebrows for the first few seconds, the barely clothed girl’s confusion was quickly replaced by a demented grin as she repeatedly tried to swing herself away. Mr. Lucas’ feathery touch spiraled around the busty girl’s flexing ass cheeks, along the backs of her upper thighs and up the dimpled sides. The baffled teen’s seemingly infinite supply of girlish giggling turned to unhinged squealing whenever the cruel teacher would trace his fingertips quickly down along the thong line, from her tailbone all the way to her barely covered taint.

As her butt was relentlessly tickled for minutes on end, Mr. Lucas’ center of-the-cheek teasing, apparently a terrible favourite of his, the voluptuous girl’s hefty bosom bounced beneath her bra. Pivoting this way and that, the older man’s devilish fingers followed Tanya in any direction her involuntary spasms forced her to go. Squealing and gasping for much needed air between unbridled giggling, most of the awkwardly dancing girl’s mind was a broken mess, except a tiny, barely noticeable idea that bubbled in the back of her mind, the fearful thought that she would be driven quite insane. Of all things to go mad from, being tickled on her butt wouldn’t have even made the teary eyed teen’s list an hour before, but in that moment as she shrieked and squeaked, it was absolutely in the top spot.

Not wanting to stare, but unable to look away from her friend’s loud suffering, Cindy watched wide eyed as beads of sweat began to appear on the dangling girl’s overworked midriff. Much the same as had happened to the bare breasted blonde, the appearance of hot salty sweat didn’t surprise her, the physical toll demanded by being incessantly tickled more of a workout than either girl had done in months. What did surprise Cindy however, what downright shocked her, was the befuddling vision of Tanya’s stiffening nipples poking through her lacy bra. This, the baffled blonde thought, was doubtlessly a strange physical response as the struggling teen, tears dripping from her jaw line and misery spread across her face, was clearly hating every second of her ticklish torment. Worse still, Cindy noticed as she peered downward, was a small yet distinct damp patch adorning the front of the giggling young woman’s light blue panties.

“Eeeyaha! Oh pleeeheese! Pleahaha! No mooooaaahahaha!” Tanya pouted between fits of laughter as the older man’s fingers pulled back and went forward again, quickly tickling her hyperticklish butt for a second then pausing for another second, repeating the sneaky maneuver at random.

“I think we’ll have to test that out on Cindy before we’re done!” The Herculean teacher said, taking a step back as he finally stopped running his fingertips over the hanging girl’s cheeks.

“Oh-oh god!” Twitching her ass muscles sporadically, the stretched young woman couldn’t shake a soft tingling still present all over her backside as she blinked tears from her eyes. “Please I- I don’t know what you want!”

“The same thing any teacher wants-“ Mr. Lucas said plainly as he leaned forward and took a firm grip of Tanya’s right ankle. “-for my students to succeed!”

“NO!” Gasping the word loudly, the buxom girl began to kick, tugging her leg quickly as she felt it being lifted into the air behind her.

“Which means sometimes having to teach the tough lessons.” The hunky devil continued as he turned back to back with Tanya, curling his large bicep around the shaking girl’s ankle, her upturned shoe poking out from under the crook of his steely arm. “Especially for the more troublesome among you…”

“NO DON’T!” Tanya screamed, her fleshy breasts jiggling as she shook, the sudden loosening of her shoelace causing a tight knot in her stomach. “NONO PLEASE SIR! PLEASE PLEASE!”

“Here’s another lesson for you…” Mr. Lucas said as he casually untied the hopping teen’s upside-down shoe, his words lost under her manic pleading. “…yelling ‘please no’ before someone tickles you, tells the tickler- or ticklers- they’ve found a good spot!”

A moment later, with his free hand, the predatory man popped the powerless girl’s shoe off. Dropping Tanya’s shoe, the big man admired the small wiggling sock that had been hiding within. Behind him, the desperate teen continued to cry bloody murder, shrieking every ultimately pointless word for Mr. Lucas to ignore. As the ruthless educator pinched the tip of the struggling young woman’s thin white sock he could hear her breathing increase. Knowing he held all the cards, the older man’s painfully contained erection throbbed beneath his pants as he slowly pulled back. With painstaking patience, Mr. Lucas revealed Tanya’s soft heel, lazily dragging the sock along her high pale arch and even slower across the tender balls of her foot, all the while the poor girl continued reeling with distraught panic.

“I’LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE!” The hanging girl sobbed as she felt her tiny toes come into the open air, her thin layer of protection dropping to the carpet below.

“Your friend on the desk back there said the exact same thing-“ The burly man said with the tone of someone speaking with a forked tongue. “-and look how that turned out for her.”

“Oh no…oh no oh no!” Considerably more quiet, Tanya trembled as her petit bare foot squirmed amongst the large man’s muscles, her words a defeated whisper as she dreaded everything about her very immediate future.

“I’m going to tickle you now.” Talking as if he were giving instructions in the classroom, the bulky man was true to his word, suddenly scribbling the five fingers of his right hand all over the tied teen’s naked sole.

“YAAAAHAHA! NONOHOOOAHAHA!” Throwing her head back, the busty girl’s braids whipped across her crazed expression as she howled with unconstrained laughter.

Thrown into instant hysterics, Tanya wailed loudly, her mouth open wide as her taut body thrashed. Forced to hop on the tiptoes of one foot, the wild teen’s freedom was reduced to one outstretched leg, her other limbs straining for release. Trapped in the vice-like grip of Mr. Lucas’ arm, the bawling girl’s bare foot curled toes and spread wide again as five fingertips deftly danced up and down the entire length of her creamy sole. Her jaw aching, Tanya’s face glowed bright red as her eyes shut tight, the awkward backwards half split her legs were forced to do allowing for little movement. Frolicking around the balls of his young victim’s foot, the Herculean teacher’s grin was all teeth, a vile villain’s expression of triumph. The forcible attempts at escape, the dark haired girl tugging her leg sharply, were little more than minor movements for the far stronger man, who might as well have been bolted to the floor.

A few short feet away, Cindy tugged at her own bonds without success. Her thought process a good bit less warped than it had been under the crazed teacher’s fingers, the gagged girl began looking around the room while poor Tanya continued to lose her mind. Craning her neck back as far as her tied position would allow, the near nude blonde noticed for the first time that stars were shining high in what little of the office window she could see, the sun long since set. Beyond that mostly useless observation nothing else around the office appeared even remotely helpful. Cindy couldn’t reach anything, not even a desk drawer, her hands only able to grab at thin air. Reluctantly looking back toward her frenzied best friend, the bare breasted girl did take note that the small damp patch adorning Tanya’s panties had almost doubled in size.

Meanwhile, Tanya had forgotten Cindy was even in the room. Screaming deliriously, the debilitated girl knew nothing beyond the nightmare of Mr. Lucas’ firm hold and gentle, torturous touch. In just a couple of minutes, which seemed to drag on much longer for Tanya, the cruel muscle man had taught himself almost every excruciatingly sensitive spot across her delicate sole. Drilling a single finger into the center, just bellow the balls of her foot sent the buxom girl wide eyed and howling, while raking all five fingertips down her arch caused her to screech uncontrollably. Light frolicking fingers made her lungs ache with laughter until she wheezed, the voluptuous teen’s body forcing in air. Digging in under her toes made her squeal and dancing his fingers over the soft heel, Mr. Lucas knew, made Tanya shake violently. Each spot elicited a new array of explosive reactions, each one duly noted and taken full advantage of.

“Nnnn…no…hhh!” Tanya gasped, her voice a strained whisper when the big man lowered her right leg, only to take a firm grip of the left.

Pulling away did nothing more than amuse her capture, weakened as she was from the ticklish onslaught, the heavily breathing teen wept at the feeling of her other shoe being swiftly taken away. Unlike the sock that had been slowly, painstakingly slid from Tanya’s right foot, the tall tormentor wasted no time quickly pulling off the left. Apparently not wanting to give his dangling victim too long a rest, Mr. Lucas had both her feet bare in a matter of seconds. Lifting both legs up behind her, the giant teacher hooked his arms around each ankle, standing with his back to Tanya as he had done before. Now with a small, squirming and hopelessly ticklish foot poking out from under each arm, the bald devil crossed his wrists over his chest, and ran all ten wiggling fingers over the instantly shrieking girl’s soles.

“EIIIEEEYAHAHAHAAA!” Turbulent, bawling laughter seized the shapely girl’s young body, both legs bent up behind her as she hung, thrashing in the air.

Overwrought in the hypersensitive prison of her own body, Tanya didn’t have a coherent thought left. Beads of sweat coated her straining red face, eyes clenched shut as thick tortured tears drained down her quaking cheeks. The raving teen’s fleshy boobs bounced beneath her bra, squashed together by the lacy fabric, her heaving midriff glistening and glowing pink from Mr. Lucas’ earlier tickle attacks. Between her legs, seen only by Cindy, the damp patch across Tanya’s panties darkened almost the entire bottom half, while more sopping hot sweat dripped down her inner thighs.

Unlike his loudly laughing student, Mr. Lucas was well aware of his own lustful burden. Throbbing beneath his khakis and boxer briefs, the merciless man’s huge erection ached for freedom. At the tips of his playfully dancing fingers, Tanya’s small feet curled into wrinkled soles, stretching tight a moment later and wriggling helplessly. Completely vulnerable to the ravenous teacher’s monstrous tickling, the busty teen’s toes spread open as short nails dragged down both silky arches, the outer sides of her soles pinched rapidly and fingertips worming between her open toes. Unlike his students, the Herculean man was a quick study and employed the techniques he’d learned only seconds before to both feet, the young woman’s deafening laughter more than doubling in response.

Until that moment, nothing in Tanya Lowe’s eighteen years on the planet had given her cause to go quite so mad. Her feet had been tickled before, but never for so long and certainly not while tied up in her underwear. Each second that passed was another excruciating flurry of fingertips across the wailing teen’s upturned soles. Agonizing minutes dragged by, hellish spidering running across the buxom girl’s toes, her screaming laugher wrought with fear. There was no end in sight, the mad man’s ticklish touch racing around the poor girl’s tender heels, his speed only slowing for brief moments of dreaded false hope.

“Just imagine, Miss Reid…” Mr. Lucas said to a chorus of gasping sobs behind him, as he lowered Tanya’s legs back toward the floor. “If Miss Lowe here hadn’t shown up when she did, I’d have been tickling you this entire time.”

The thought didn’t give Cindy any comfort as she sniffed back tears, the long minutes of her best friend’s howling laughter still echoing in her mind. Dangling from the ceiling, her limbs limp and chest heaving for much needed air, the expression on Tanya’s face was one of closed watery eyes and drooped quivering lips. Wide eyed, the gagged blonde watched on as the giant math teacher expertly unsnapped the back of her powerless friend’s dark blue bra. Suddenly, the tension around her bulbous boobs giving way, the shaken girl’s teary eyes sprung open.

“NOOH-OH!” Tanya screeched, twisting violently as the older man took his student’s right shoulder strap in both hands and snapped it with ease.

From her tightly bound perspective a top the large wooden desk, the topless blonde’s brow furrowed as her friend’s own bra fell to one side, hanging loosely by its one remaining strap. Bare to the open air, Tanya’s large breasts quaked as she continued to wrestle at the binds around her wrists, her dark brown nipples unmistakably rigid. As Mr. Lucas easily snapped the final strap, tossing the ruined bra to the floor and rendering the sweat soaked girl topless, Cindy glanced down to the dark damp patch across the front of her fitful friend’s panties and confirmed what she already knew, despite the ticklish torture the buxom brown skinned teen was very, very horny.

“Please no…” Whimpering softly, the red faced teen stopped her fruitless struggling when she felt the hunky teacher’s fingers stroke softly over her elbows.

From behind, the muscular teacher reached around his student’s stretched arms and slowly began wiggling five fingers down the underside of each bicep. Fast shallow breaths began to escape the girl’s full lips as Mr. Lucas’ fingertips glided lower with a painstaking patience. Halfway to her taut, smooth underarms Tanya couldn’t help herself, and a small giggle erupted from her belly, pursing her lips immediately in response. As the big man’s deft touch drew down, only inches from her silky hollows, the poor girl had to twitch, fighting the urge to explode with schoolgirl laughter. Regardless of her willful defiance, an impressive feat considering the nightmarish torture she had already suffered, the glistening girl knew full well she had already lost the battle before it began.

“Eeeeheehee!” High pitched giggling spilled from between a forced toothy grin as those ten terrible fingers danced softly just above the young woman’s fully exposed underarms.

Triggered by his hanging victim’s maddened laughter, the handsome older man stepped in close. Increasing the speed of his demonic digits, Mr. Lucas frolicked his fingers all over the topless teen’s bare hollows, her helpless laughter reeling wordlessly as she twisted and turned. Pressing against her bare back, the large man’s painfully contained erection throbbed as the teen’s shapely ass bounced against it. Rubbing himself against her, the broadly grinning Adonis continued to tickle mercilessly as he glanced around Tanya’s stretched arms to see Cindy, tears welled up in her eyes and creamy skin still shining pink where he’d done much the same to her. Winking like a successful con artist, the big man watched as the gagged blonde shut her eyes and turned her head away, the grin across his face growing even more.

“AUGHA! NO!” Tanya yelped when a couple of stray fingers grazed along the side of her bouncing right breasts.

“Oh, ticklish Miss Lowe?” The tall man said, intentionally darting a couple of fingers on either side into the fleshy swells of the half naked teen’s boobs.

“EEIGGYAHA! NONO!” There wasn’t a hope in hell of the busty girl hiding the sensitivity of her hopelessly ticklish bosom, her shrieking pleas and shrill screams the only reaction her paralyzed mind could muster.

“Oh, very ticklish!” Mr. Lucas said, his cruelty apparently knowing no bounds as he reached around and instantly began dancing five fingers across the girl’s excruciatingly sensitive breasts.

“YEEIIIGGGHA! YEEIGHAHAHAHAAA!” Her doey eyes bugging out, the entirety of Tanya’s dark brown irises could be seen surrounded by the whites of her eyes as she flew into uninhibited hysterics.

Closing her eyes in an effort to escape the berserk shrieking, Cindy couldn’t erase the haunting image of Tanya’s expression. Looking back, unable to block out the pained laughter ripping from the hanging girl’s lungs, the gagged girl’s jaw dropped half open when she saw the same impossibly wide eyed shock still plastered across her friend’s face. In all their years together the young blonde had never seen a look like that, a dreadful gaze that seemed to stare at nothing, and for a brief moment she wondered if maybe a similar expression spread over her delicate features when Mr. Lucas had tickled her feet. The poor thing, Cindy winced as she watched Tanya suffer, yet the older man’s words rattled in the buxom blonde’s brain –if the dark haired girl hadn’t arrived when she did, there was no telling what their mad teacher might have been doing to her on that desk top.

Up and down the jiggling sides, the hunky muscle man’s fingers played, prodding quickly into the soft cushy flesh of his student’s bare boobs. Pinching softly along the undersides, the big man caused his wriggling student to buck wildly back into him, her strained laughter often more a bone chilling series of tormented screams. There were no thoughts left, no running track of pleas or plans to escape, not even the tiny barely-there ideas that rolled around in the back of her mind, Tanya was completely lost, a contorting, kicking, shrieking mess of pure instinct. The sweat soaked teen’s long black braids whipped against her arms, her unblinking eyes continually staring as she tossed and turned.

“Hmm…” Craning his neck around the wailing girl’s right arm, the much taller man narrowed his focus on her hardened nipples, a moment after stroking his finger across them. “What’s this?”

“Ahh!” A hoarse gasp caused Tanya’s eyes to roll back slightly when her sadistic math teacher softly stroked the tips of his index fingers across both her stiffened nipples.

“Tut tut Miss Lowe, you’re not supposed to enjoy this.” Mr. Lucas said, pinching both the teen’s nipples between his thumb and index fingers.

“Awh! Annhh!” Gritting her teeth the bare breasted girl’s head titled back as she tried to stifle the involuntary groans bubbling from her throat.

“Really Miss Lowe, you’ll never learn a thing…” The brawny bald man said, continuing to gently fondle the writing teen’s left nipple while his right hand stroked down over her glistening tummy.

From the sidelines, Cindy watched as her friend squirmed, crossing her legs and biting her bottom lip. From her abdomen on down, Mr. Lucas’ large paw caressed the moaning girl’s lower tummy and slid easily and uninvited beneath the thin cotton of her light blue panties. Looking up, the young blonde saw as Tanya’s lips formed a jaw dropping O-shape, the big man’s fingers bulging beneath the crotch of her underwear. Above his shark like smirk, the older man raised a single eyebrow, his realization as stark as Cindy’s had been when she first noticed the damp patch some time before.

“Hmmnnh!” The gagged blonde tugged at her bonds and raised her head when she saw both the handsome teacher’s hands slide down and out, snagging either side of her friend’s last remaining piece of clothing.

“Nnn…” Was all Tanya’s broken mind could manage to assemble in protest, her thighs squeezing together weakly as her panties were easily pulled down.

Dropping around her ankles, the soaked thong slipped over the hanging teen’s bare feet and landed on the carpet around her tiny toes. Fully nude, Tanya’s thick thighs rubbed together in a shy effort to hide herself, the strapping man sauntering around from behind and never taking his ravenous eyes off her nubile young physic. As he’d felt not a moment before, Mr. Lucas licked his top lip to the sight of the helpless teen’s bare pussy, her puffy labia slick with hot arousal. Through tear blurred vision the naked girl watched as the man who controlled her every moment took the bottom of his tight fitting shirt in hand and swiftly pulled it over his head. Chiseled muscles flexed as the big man lowered his thick arms, his pecks broad and abs well defined. Twirling his shirt into a thin length, Mr. Lucas leaned down and grabbed a hold of Tanya’s right ankle.

“Nnnooo…” The nude girl whimpered, a touch of comprehension returning to her as her foot was hoisted up and planted on the corner of the large wooden desk, less than an inch from Cindy’s right foot.

“Mmn! Mmmmn!” The spread eagle blonde protested from beneath her gag as she watched the shirtless teacher loop his shirt-turned-rope around both girls’ ankles, forcing the sides of their bare heels to touch at a 90-degree angle.

“That’s better.” Mr. Lucas said to no one in particular as he tied the t-shirt snug, forcing Tanya to stand with one leg directly out in front of her, bound to the corner of his desk. “Now I can teach you both at once.”

“MMMNN!” Cindy screamed at the realization, immediately followed by a series of loud pleading from her nude friend.

“OH NO PLEASE DO-“ Before the dangling girl could finish, the cruel older man was already dancing all ten of his skillful digits across the soles of both his trapped student’s bewilderingly ticklish bare feet.

In unison, the two best friends shook violently against their bonds. Tanya’s loud laughter filled the room as she hopped on one foot while Cindy’s screams were muffled under her gag. Wiggling next to each other, the teens’ feet repeatedly bumped together, the hanging girl’s big toe touching the blonde’s pinky as the pair tried desperately to avoid their attacker’s speedy soft touch. Bouncing her shapely butt against the hard wooden desk, the spread-eagled girl’s toes curled and spread. Three of her limbs now bound, the naked girl howled with laughter, the twin tickling doing nothing do dissuade her body’s treacherous arousal.

Now fully aware of her overly excited libido thanks to the evil teacher’s fondling, the dark haired girl could feel herself becoming perplexingly more excited with every harrowing touch. Through her teary eyed laughter the poor teen hated every second of Mr. Lucas’ fingers running rampant around her wrinkling sole, but for some reason she couldn’t even begin to understand, it turned her on like nothing else she’d ever experienced, or even imagined. Worse still, having her best friend bound and tickle tortured along with her only seemed to make the problem worse. God, was she really aroused by seeing Cindy suffer like that? Tanya would have felt guilty, if in that moment she was able to comprehend anything beyond her own helplessness.

His left hand planted between the teens’ trapped feet, five fingers flying up and down both soles, the giant bald man sent his right hand to task. To the tune of Tanya’s screaming laughter and Cindy’s muted cries, Mr. Lucas unsnapped the button on his khakis, followed quickly by downing the zipper. Shuffling out of his pants, the brawny educator’s pulsating erection bulged under the thin fabric of his dark grey boxer briefs. Slipping out of his shoes and socks, the ripped older man shut his eyes briefly as sliding out of his underwear a second later came at great relief. Without mercy, his enormous cock curved toward the ceiling, the sadistic teacher attacked the bound student’s feet with all ten fingertips.

Fully nude, the big man’s large leg muscles as well defined as his taut pecks and sharply cut abs, Mr. Lucas’ fingers danced frivolously up and down each bewildered girls’ wriggling sole. Though he hadn’t quite worked up a sweat like his thrashing victims, the giant’s thick cockhead did glisten under the office light, not unlike Tanya’s soaking pussy. Narrowing his predatory eyes over the dangling girl’s quaking thighs, the monstrous man growled low as he watched liquid lust drip down the howling teen’s inner leg.

Turning abruptly from the pair of heavily gasping girls, both sobbing openly from their duet of suffering, the burly tormentor walked around his desk and opened the drawer near Cindy’s left foot. Reaching in, Mr. Lucas retrieved a long white feather, it’s spine rigid and fronds stiff. Closing the drawer, his movements unnoticed by the teary eyed teens, the strapping Adonis strolled alongside Tanya’s raised leg and around, behind the hanging nude girl.

“A little something…” The large man said, the tip of his throbbing cock softly stroking the young woman’s lower back as he slowly reached around and waved the feather before her eyes. “…I picked up from the art department.”

“Ahnnhno…” The panting girl huffed, the sight of the cruel man’s new torture implement making her wonder if there were any limits to her ticklish hell.

“I hope you’re taking notes…” Mr. Lucas teased as he ran the feather’s pointed tip down the small of the buxom senior’s back. “…this will be on the test.”

“Nnnnhee! Deeheehee!” Tanya twitched as the dragging fronds reached her tailbone and began gliding between her curvaceous butt cheeks. “Eeeiii-eeeiii! Nahaha! Stop!”

Hopping on the tiptoes of her left leg, the brown-eyed girl clenched her ample buns as the feather’s tip flittered through her overly sensitive crevice. Husky pleading words fought to be heard among Tanya’s increasingly loud giggling, every ‘no’ and ‘stop’ and ‘please’ requiring more and more effort with each delicate stroke. Lazily dragging the feather’s long edge like a carnal blade back up between the nude teen’s cheeks, Mr. Lucas couldn’t help but notice her hips gyrating lewdly. The sight of his squealing pet’s young body searching blindly for something, anything, to satisfy her wanton desire made the tickling beast’s massively erect cock ache. Despite his own brazen thirst the dutiful educator continued to deliver his methodical discipline, flicking the feather’s head up the inside of the lustful girl’s thick thigh and across her easily accessible taint.

“YEEIIIEEEE! AAIIIEHEE!” Arching her back as best she could, the bound teen’s eyes burst open, her free leg kicking clean off the floor as the feather’s soft point circled around and around between her ass and sopping wet pussy.

Screaming erratically, the voluptuous high school senior shook violently against her bonds. Spiraling endlessly between her thighs, the excruciatingly delicate touch of the feather’s tip sent the poor girl into mindless hysterics, her large naked boobs twirling in the open air. Not once had another human touched Tanya directly behind her pussy, much less tickled her there, and the results were as alarming as they were inflaming. For the briefest of seconds the wide eyed teen made direct eye contact with Cindy, a fleeting moment of furrowed brows and trembling bottom lips, a single shared flash in time where the two friends knew exactly what was coming, and the desperate knowledge that neither of them could do a thing to stop it.

Throwing her head back, the squealing girl howled before her loins felt the pressure of breaking point. Soaking wet, the hanging teen’s bare pussy tensed along with her abdomen, her big brown eyes rolling back as she muffled a throat wrenching cry by biting her bottom lip. Thigh muscles seizing, Tanya’s toes spread, her fingers clasping hard around the belt that bind her wrists together. As the feather continued to whirl on the unbearably sensitive flesh between her legs, the ravaged young woman could take no more.

Interrupting her own ticklish squealing, a loud guttural moan exploded from the quaking girl’s O-shaped lips. Eyes shut tight, cheeks flushed red, the spasming girl’s stomach curled as a thick stream of steaming hot liquid lust showered everything within two feet of her. Across her own quivering thighs, the carpet below, the desk, some of Tanya’s overflowing libido even managed to splash over Cindy’s well-tied right leg. Flood after flood gushed from the convulsing teen’s throbbing pussy, her mindless laughter only surpassed by orgasmic shrieking.

For a few merciful seconds it appeared her nerve-wracked body had subsided it’s thunderous display, but mercy was not in Mr. Lucas’ lesson plan as the feather swirling attack continued to rapidly stroke his crazed student’s tender taint. Never imagining her body could ever be so overly sensitive, every inch of Tanya’s voluptuous figure stood on high alert. Falling into silent, wheezing laughter the poor girl only stayed quiet for a moment as another storm of ecstasy rocked her young frame. Gritting her teeth hard, the thrashing tickle toy wailed, another liquid mess surging from between her pulsating pussy lips.

Shuddering, soaked in sweat, tears and the continuing explosions of bliss that were unrelentingly tickled from her, the dangling girl laughed soundless as the sadistic teacher’s feather stroked and swirled. Her mind a wreck of tormented passion, the only audible noise Tanya would make is when yet another white hot orgasm would overwhelm her exhausted body, the once screaming cries now only wept moans, shivering before returning to hushed giggles. When the long stiff feather finally floated innocently toward the floor, short a few fronds from when it began, Miss Lowe didn’t even know which planet she was from, let alone on.

“I hope you’re not feeling neglected.” The beast of a man said, peering around Tanya’s stretched arms to look at Cindy as his large hands grabbed either side of the hanging girl’s hips. “Don’t worry, you’re next…”

“Mmm!” The bound blonde frowned as she watched Mr. Lucas hoist her best friend’s shapely ass into the air, his huge curved cock sliding against her pussy from behind.

Sliding himself forward, the big man’s solid cockhead caressed his student’s slippery lips, the trembling girl murmuring softly. Shifting back the muscular teacher pushed the tip of his rock hard erection between her labia, repeating the action back and forth. Instinctively Tanya motioned her hips downward, but in her severely weakened state she made no progress, the giant tormentor’s strong hands keeping the horny teen’s lust at bay. Long gone was any coherent thought, any strength having been laughed and struggled away, any fight or stubborn resistance tickled out of the once determined young woman. She didn’t care anymore, the humiliation, the indignity, pride was out the window, all Tanya wanted in her primal state of being was that Herculean demon’s cock deep inside her.

Then there was a knock at the door.

From her spread-eagled prison on the desk, Cindy watched as her best friend let out a low whine when Mr. Lucas lowered her back to tip toe on one leg. Shooting her big blue eyes toward the door, the near nude blonde’s stomach sank as she could make out three shadowy figures through the frosted glass. Maybe, just maybe the gagged girl might have felt some small measure of hope, but it was the strapping teacher’s calm demeanor that sent fear surging through her. Strolling toward the door as if at his own house, Mr. Lucas unlocked the handle and smiled welcomingly to the three women on the other side.

The three women, two short and one very tall, were as unfazed by the sight of two bound tickle tortured teenagers as Mr. Lucas had been when the trio had knocked on his door. Flanking the tall one stood a pair of considerably younger women, both in their early twenties. On the left the smallest girl, a petit platinum blonde with an hourglass figure, was adorned in sleek black pants and a form fitting jet-black turtleneck sweater, her hair loosely cascading down over a small black backpack. Sporting matching attire sans backpack, the girl on the right stood an inch or two taller, her hair as black as the clothes she wore, the length of which hung long and straight down her back. The tall woman in the center, she was something else entirely.

“Hello Jai.” Mr. Lucas said, it was the first time Cindy had seen him smile in such a warm, seemingly genuine manner.

“Sam…” The striking Japanese woman returned the friendly tone and the pair hugged like old friends.

Jai Lin stood 6’3ft with the six-inch heels on the black leather boots that rode up her long legs to just below the knee. Tight leather pants wrapped around her slender figure, the forty-something year old woman’s tight butt appearing to have been carved by Michelangelo himself. An hourglass midriff showed off her well-toned stomach, more leather cladding the imposing woman’s hefty cleavage behind a straining corset that ended just above her nipple line. As Jai Lin walked into the room, her expression turned stern, the tightly tied bun of raven coloured hair doing nothing to alleviate her calculating gaze.

“Girls.” Jai said with a tender command, her jade green eyes looking Tanya up and down, the nude girl still far too exhausted to notice the new comers in the room.

Hurrying into the room, the two subordinate women began untying the t-shirt turned rope that held Tanya’s right ankle to the desk corner. It was in that moment Cindy noticed that their boss didn’t seem to move much. Compared to the younger girls’ scurrying, every motion Jai Lin made was precise, even slightly turning her head appeared to be done with the grace and control of a dancer. As the redhead lowered Tanya’s leg carefully to the floor, the darker haired girl hurriedly retrieved Mr. Lucas’ clothing from the carpet.

“Romey.” The elegant older woman said and motioned a single long index finger toward her small blonde assistant.

With her head down the busty young woman, who stood no more than a dainty 5’1ft, handed the far larger teacher his discarded clothing. Following her mistresses’ unspoken command, the girl called Romey set immediately to task, sliding the tiny backpack from her shoulders and crouching on one knee to inspect it’s contents. Beyond her line of sight, Cindy could not see the spray can sized canister the kneeling girl pulled from the bag, nor the clear rubber breathing mask she screwed to it’s nozzle. As Mr. Lucas began to dress and the darker haired girl pulled up a chair to stand on beside Tanya, the bound teen didn’t know where to focus in the flurry of activity before her. It was only when Romey placed the breathing mask over Tanya’s mouth and nose that Cindy narrowed her attention on one thing.

“Mmm!” The topless blonde shook, having no idea what these strange people were doing to her friend.

“Relax...” Jai Lin said softly as Cindy watched Tanya breath in an invisible substance when Romey pressed the can’s top down. “…she’ll be fine.”

“Mmmnn! Hnnn! Hnnn!” The flustered girl screamed into her gag as she watched her best friend’s eyes close and head begin to tilt.

Shifting her head with a sudden fright, the blue-eyed girl refocused to the black-clad young blonde, who stood at the head of the desk. Reaching behind Cindy, Romey began to untie the knotted sock that Mr. Lucas had turned into a gag. A sense of mild relief lasted for less than a second before the bound teen noticed the mysterious spray can sitting just a few inches from her head. Who were these women? How did her math teacher know them, why was the tall one just standing around? What madness was this, was Cindy still even sane?

“HELP! HEEEELP!” The tightly tied girl began to scream the moment her gag was removed, shaking violently against her makeshift bindings.

“Shh…” Romey cooed, lifting the spray can from the desk, and cupping her other hand over the wailing young woman’s forehead.

“Get off me! What is that?! Tanya! Tanyaaaa!” Cindy panicked, the can-wielding woman forcing the teen’s head back onto the desk as the breathing mask was forced over the lower half of her beat red face. “NUHH! GET IT OFF! Get it…get it…offffhh…”

Jerking her limbs, the stubborn girl felt the hand on her head move away, yet still could not crane her neck upward. Her words quieting into mumbled gibberish, Cindy’s tugs and pulls quickly became little more than half conscious twitching. Beyond her control, the tormented girl’s head fell softly to her right. As a black fog invaded her vision, the world fading to darkness, the second to last thing Cindy Reid saw was a nude Tanya being slung over Mr. Lucas’ broad shoulder. The last thing the hazy teen saw was a wry smirk on the full lips of the tall Japanese woman, and that terrified her more than anything.

Last edited:
I think i died and went to heaven.

Fantastic. The bum and vicinity tickling was great! And very convincing to have the girls' most ticklish spots be different. How refreshing to have more than "just the feet" tickled. Don't get me wrong, feet are fun to tickle when ticklish, but there are so many more places to tickle that are often (and usually in my experience) more ticklish! The bum and pelvic regions can be a treasure trove of ticklishness to be sure, and you included that area like a pro.

I will admit that with the teacher/student scenario it is hard to suspend disbelief for this kind of intensity, but your descriptions are so thorough and stimulating that I'm managing it. In fact, I am wondering if you haven't accounted for that later.

I have to say that you have raised the bar for sure. I hope I am not going to go insane waiting for the next installment!!
Thanks for your contribution.

Romey is back! I remember your original Tickle Tutor series and, for whatever reason, her small bit part always stuck out to me. Glad to see she's returned, and parts 1 & 2 have been just great. Can't wait to see where this goes next :D

Love this series! Interested to see if Ms. Stonewood, the guidance counselor, will find her way back into the plot.

I love this series and the reboot is a pleasure to read. I'd forgotten about the other women who turned up. This is a voyage of rediscovery and as tickler334 says, I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Ms Stonewood either. ;)

Romey is back! I remember your original Tickle Tutor series and, for whatever reason, her small bit part always stuck out to me. Glad to see she's returned, and parts 1 & 2 have been just great. Can't wait to see where this goes next :D

Agreed! Ja-net/ Jai, Romey and the Italian woman that got her so good last time were my favs. Really looking forward to part 3, especially since both Cindi and Tanya look like they're going back to her place.

Wow...unbelievable... can't wait for the next installment!! Well crafted... and you actually managed to make me squirm in my seat....

Awesome! Very well done. Intense and relentless.

Thank you kindly!

Better than the original

The grammar is certainly better! :D

Great story! :D

Thank you sir!

Great writing

jcaine, nice to see you! I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

I think i died and went to heaven.

Fantastic. The bum and vicinity tickling was great! And very convincing to have the girls' most ticklish spots be different. How refreshing to have more than "just the feet" tickled. Don't get me wrong, feet are fun to tickle when ticklish, but there are so many more places to tickle that are often (and usually in my experience) more ticklish! The bum and pelvic regions can be a treasure trove of ticklishness to be sure, and you included that area like a pro.

I will admit that with the teacher/student scenario it is hard to suspend disbelief for this kind of intensity, but your descriptions are so thorough and stimulating that I'm managing it. In fact, I am wondering if you haven't accounted for that later.

I have to say that you have raised the bar for sure. I hope I am not going to go insane waiting for the next installment!!
Thanks for your contribution.

I am definitely guilty of relying on the "most ticklish spot" being the feet all too often, but I do like to shake it up! I think the feet are kind of a 'go to' device, something writers (myself included) sort of thrust upon their characters without really thinking about it. I'm inclined to agree, sometimes people don't realize how ticklish they really are in the areas covered by their underoos until someone tries to tickle them there.

As to Mr. Lucas' intensity, you'll have to wait and see! :D

Thank you kindly for the thoughtful response, it's most appreciated!

I think you're going to enjoy parts 3 and 4! -Romey's been expanded upon quite a bit -I hope you like what I do to...err, with her!

Love this series! Interested to see if Ms. Stonewood, the guidance counselor, will find her way back into the plot.

There are plans for Ms. Stonewood. This first story really belongs to Cindy and Tanya, but I'm brewing something up for the young Ms. Stonewood -something I doubt she's going to like very much! The poor girl...

I love this series and the reboot is a pleasure to read. I'd forgotten about the other women who turned up. This is a voyage of rediscovery and as tickler334 says, I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Ms Stonewood either. ;)

Haha, yes! I'd be remiss to reboot the series without Jai Lin (formerly Ja-Net) and her girls. In the original it was kind of a mess of ideas, just running away with whatever I fancied at the time. It's been interesting rewriting the story as I had some idea of what was coming next, and how to approach it. Mr. Lucas and the phone call for example, I could plant seeds to better (hopefully) set up the appearance of the other woman so it wasn't quite so abrupt.

"A voyage of rediscovery" is a great way of putting it. I feel like once the first tale is out the way, much like the latest Star Wars film, we can begin moving in new directions after the initial rehash.

Agreed! Ja-net/ Jai, Romey and the Italian woman that got her so good last time were my favs. Really looking forward to part 3, especially since both Cindi and Tanya look like they're going back to her place.

If you liked Jai Lin/Ja Net and co, you won't be disappointed! Parts 3 and 4 are jam packed with their devilishness!

oh my got so erotic and sexy!! Give us part 3 NOW NOW NOW!!!

Thanks! You can find out when part 3 will be up at the end of this post!

Wow...unbelievable... can't wait for the next installment!! Well crafted... and you actually managed to make me squirm in my seat....

I must know which part made you squirm! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Tanya's torment- she certainly didn't!

And when will Part Three be up? Thursday, January 21st! Only two days away, depending on your time zone! To be more specific, sometime after 4pm Pacific Standard Time, Jan 21st, 2016! :D

I must know which part made you squirm! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Tanya's torment- she certainly didn't!

And when will Part Three be up? Thursday, January 21st! Only two days away, depending on your time zone! To be more specific, sometime after 4pm Pacific Standard Time, Jan 21st, 2016! :D

She did IMO ;). She cummed so hard and often she must have enjoyed it. Cant wait till tomorrow!

- TickleMantis

The part where he restrains her using her bra... and where he uses the feather.... ;)

A big fan

Awesome! Very well done. Intense and relentless.

Hi Foolshope! My name is James and I am a new member to the forum, although I’ve been reading your works on Deviant art for years. I LOVE your work, and I am BEGGING you to continue your stories like Taylor West and Navel Gem, preferably the tickling navel gem story lol if I can be picky. Sorry if this is an intrusion or you don’t desire to continue, have but I am BEGGING you! Have a wonderful evening!

James

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back