• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craigslist Gold REVENGE!! F/M (pic)

Phartz

TMF Poster
I already posted the first half of my session from Thursday night, in which I struck GOLD finding a very ticklish woman on craigslist. Throughout that story, I made reference to her INCREDIBLE figure! And here is that beautiful, ebony body:

12548975_1082390978472315_3681297355375134604_n.jpg

After everything I'd done to her, it was now time for my comeuppance! She couldn't wait to strap me down (in the same way I'd done to her; wrists velcro-cuffed individually and ankles together) and she took a quick moment to salivate over what was before her. I could almost see her licking her chops as she gazed upon me, clearly excited to have her former tickler helpless and at her mercy!

ME: "Just so you know, I'm kind of a quiet laugher. So, don't get discouraged..." No sooner than I could finish my thought, she went after my ribs! The opening assault was short lived, but she already had me squirming!

HER: "Wow!" She laughed. "You are REALLY ticklish!"

She then went for the underarms, 2 HOT spots right off the bat! She didn't mind one bit that I wouldn't howl with laughter, she knew it tickled like crazy and she enjoyed every second of dishing it out! She alternated between my underarms and ribs for the first few minutes, before making her way down.

HER: "Is your stomach also ticklish?"

She had a vendetta, going after the spots that I had tickled the most earlier. Her fingers danced up and down my torso, making me throw my head back and pull against the restraints! She soon made her way down, somehow skipping my hips and thighs. For those of you that saw the clip of me getting tortured before, you know that area is by far my WORST spot! I really dodged a bullet. She got me to squirm more as she spidered her way down my legs. Surprisingly, for the first time in my life, I jumped when she tickled my shins!

HER: "What was that?" Her fingers went in reverse, lightly tickling my shins again!

ME: "I have NEVER been ticklish there! Wha-a-t the hell??" I winced and laughed as she focused on my surprisingly ticklish spot.

HER: "You have a weird spot, too!"

She made reference to me tickling her under her knees earlier, her "weird spot", as she continued experimenting with mine. She then went even lower, grinning at the reaction she got from tickling the tops of my feet. She then dug into my toes! One thing I forgot to mention in my previous story: I had told her my toes weren't as ticklish as hers. But, to my surprise, they WERE!! I don't know if she remembered me telling her that, but she DID remember me telling her about the heels of my feet!

HER: "Now I'm going for my favorite spot!" She evilly grinned as she took the freebee I gave her and ruthlessly used it against me! "You shouldn't have told me about these heels! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Remember that? Tickle, tickle, tickle!!"

She tickled my feet for what seemed like an eternity! I recall reading another story here on the forums about a fellow TMFer describing an out of body experience while being tickled by his wife. I experienced something very similar. Like I left my body and whispered to myself: "She needs to move to a new spot, mix it up. Your feet are getting sweaty and too used to the tickling. It doesn't really even tickle anymore." And suddenly, I returned to my body and realized I was still writhing and laughing! It was then I looked up at my tormentor and saw the smirk on her face, intently focusing on what she was doing. She was very much into it and, by God, it was sexy!!

ME: "Are you sure you've never done this before???"

HER: "Nope, it's my first time."

ME: "You can't be this good already! Unless I've created a monster!"

HER: "Ha ha! Yeah, you did!"

Though she spent the remainder of the session focusing on just a few spots, she was VERY effective in exploiting them! She would consistently go from one end of my body to the other, stalking me as she switched from upper to lower. And she would constantly threaten my underarms, as I begged "No, no, no, no!!" She would then brutally assault my ribs before eventually tickling the hell out of my underarms, anyway. And whenever she returned to my feet, it was always an extended stay! Occassionally dragging her nails on my shins here and there. She would laugh every time I pleaded with her, just as she did so gleefully the few times she tickled the sides of my feet.

HER: "Okay, remember what you did to me? You have one minute left and I'm gonna tickle you everywhere!!"

She was still so fixated on the spots she'd played with her entire half of the session, she missed the hips and thighs again. However, during that final minute, she did oh so mercilessly revisit every spot she'd tickled before! She must've gone up and done my body 5 times before, of course, justifiably giving me the dreaded 10 second countdown to complete her payback!

Last edited:
Excellent payback! Her body is really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

Great story! Beautiful pic. Can we get a pic of her feet for the next story?

Thank you for sharing your experiences. You've presented them very well. Great stuff.

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! :bouncybou

This lady is a natural 'ler!

Im not sure id catagorize upper knees as a "weird" tickle spot tho. Ive encountered quite a few in my tickle travels.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back