• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoCal people!

promenade

Hello.. Is anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me...

Yeah but seriously.. Any ticklephiles around Pasadena, CA? Lets do this.

Ive always said id be up for a So Cal gathering if we can pull it off. About 30 mins from Pasadena. Was just there for Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game.

Been trying to meet with somebody for years. Hasn't worked

West LA here as well - 29/M, if it's not in my profile. Personals are pretty quiet, but OkCupid actually has a question about being tickled during sex, and I've found a person or two willing to chat about it.

There used to be SoCal gatherings, but the attendance and responses waned after the club burned down, and only a few munches have since occurred. It's not hard to teach you folks how to gather. You just have to want to actually meet each other in public.

There used to be SoCal gatherings, but the attendance and responses waned after the club burned down, and only a few munches have since occurred. It's not hard to teach you folks how to gather. You just have to want to actually meet each other in public.
Used to? Like how long ago? Good to see you again, I've been absent 8 years, working in Hollywood now!

Used to? Like how long ago? Good to see you again, I've been absent 8 years, working in Hollywood now!

That's awesome! I'm sure there is some good tickling in Hollywood! haha

we need to make this happen!

West LA here as well - 29/M, if it's not in my profile. Personals are pretty quiet, but OkCupid actually has a question about being tickled during sex, and I've found a person or two willing to chat about it.

interesting lol

It's not that tough. Used to be I screened everyone, coordinated a meeting point where we could grab snacks and drinks, and brought gear to use at the club we attended.

Hosting in a bondage club meant we even got occasional participation from folks outside our event set. It was cool Last gathering was 2007 or 2008. Two munches after that, and then San Diego started theirs and LA just went dark.

Pick a location for lunch on a Saturday. Post a call to munch in the Gatherings section, General West Coast. Meet up. My core crew was less than a dozen people. NEST started with 8. It restarts when you socialize. Bondage clubs and the homes of members provide play areas, which is all good if consensual.

They happen all over the country now. In England and Australia too. You can do this.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back