• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reese Witherspoon - feet not ticklish?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Reese is having her "fake feet" made for her movie "Wild" from a couple years ago. According to this picture, she's not showing any kind of ticklish reaction to the process;

http://www.whosay.com/articles/124-why-reese-witherspoon-needed-fake-feet

But still even if her feet aren't ticklish I would do those guys job for free!!

Disclaimer; For some reason the link only comes up in Google Chrome, not Internet Explorer. Not sure why

Last edited:
I saw the movie. Some of the scenes of her character's injured feet were truly disgusting. :eeew:
Thanks for the photo in your link. :D

I have Explorer and the link worked for me. Wonder if her soles got painted too? LOL

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Reese is having her "fake feet" made for her movie "Wild" from a couple years ago. According to this picture, she's not showing any kind of ticklish reaction to the process;

http://www.whosay.com/articles/124-why-reese-witherspoon-needed-fake-feet

But still even if her feet aren't ticklish I would do those guys job for free!!

Disclaimer; For some reason the link only comes up in Google Chrome, not Internet Explorer. Not sure why
She's smiling, how do you know it isn't a ticklish response?

This picture doesn't prove that. One picture isnt proof at all. We're seeing less than a second frozen in time. Maybe that particular part of the process just wasn't ticklish. Maybe the entire process itself just wasn't ticklish. Not everything feet related is ticklish, even for people with unbearably ticklish feet. Look at pedicures, the only ticklish part is when they scrub the soles of your feet. Maybe for what they're doing to Reese's feet they didn't need to scrub them, so it wasn't ticklish.

Or, as someone else said, it was ticklish and that's the reaction we got. She is smiling, so it could easily be a ticklish reaction. Again with pedicures, even people with insanely ticklish feet can control it and don't laugh uncontrollably. They grin or squirm or might not show any reaction at all, even if it's ticklish.

So from this one, single picture it doesn't look like her feet are being tickled, but that is no way enough proof to state her feet aren't ticklish. Unless we see a video of someone tickling her feet and she doesn't laugh or she flat out states her feet aren't ticklish, it's not proof.

Watch four Christmas' at the beginning Vince has her foot talks about reflexology and it seems it tickled her.

You'd think by now people would know not to use non-tickling situations to determined a person ticklishness.

You'd think by now people would know not to use non-tickling situations to determined a person ticklishness.

You'd think by now people would stop reviving threads that are almost three years old.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back