• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a video clip for you ?

I agree with Phineas... The problem I have with these "experts" on what is fake or not is that I doubt any of them have many real world experiences with many different ticklees. I have been fortunate to play with several different women over years, who were different ethnicities, heights, weights, personalities, style a dress, all kinds of differences. They all had reactions to me playing with their feet or other parts of their body and guess what? There have been different reactions to it. There is no such thing as a certified way to react to being tickled. I had girls tell me that I am tickling them a lot, but they are not exploding in laughter. People have different reactions to things.

I have had experiences where some women had such strong reactions to being tickled, but I could massage their feet with no issues. Same with foot worship. Some were able to enjoy the worship and not laugh, other times, they are in hysterics by simply touching their foot. The point is there is NO BONAFIDE METHOD to determining level of ticklishness by simply watching. Are some models faking it? Maybe so. But no one is an expert on determining it for sure.

In regards to the topic, what ruins a clip for me is when I watch a storyline clip (my favorites), there isn't much tickling. The buildup was good, but then not enough tickling.

No Audio in foot fetish videos...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When the lee is not into it. Which is a problem, because usually - they are not into it...

I started going through this thread and have enjoyed the responses being made here about what turns them off regarding a tickling video. Unfortunately, you can't please everybody, as some like nylons, some like tied toes, some like screaming 'lee's, but I'd thought I would bring my pet peeves about what I don't like in tickling videos:

1. Baby Oil: I would say that's my biggest pet peeve in a tickling video. You have a 'ler who dumps a gallon of baby oil all over a 'lee's bare feet, and it's too much for me to watch. Many producers overuse baby oil to the point where you can't enjoy the tickling because after the baby oil comes....

2. The Hairbrush: Usually, when the baby oil is applied, the hairbrush or rat tail comb comes out. The comb is good sometimes, but the hairbrush, the 'ler looks like they are scrubbing off every piece of skin from the 'lee's feet. I've seen in a video or two where the hairbrush is used on dry feet, but lightly gone over the foot. I like that when used that way, but the oil and the hairbrush scrubbing are way too much.

3. Tied Toes: I like to see bare feet in all it's glory, not tied up held back (ala Tickle Abuse or Stuck In The Stocks). When the big toes are tied together, eventually they turn purple, which also turns me off. You don't know how long the 'lee has been tied up like that. If the 'ler holds the foot of the 'lee then I'm okay with that to a point. Hold the front of the foot to tickle the soles works all right with me, but I also like to see some squirming as well.

4. Camera Angles: Every time I see a Frenchtickling video, I ask myself why these folks don't have any decent close ups of feet being tickled. They don't have to focus on feet the whole time, but their approach is to always film the full body angle with their feet being tickled. I think Czech Tickling Videos and UK Tickling have a good balance of close ups versus full body shots. Even FTKL videos, despite their being more of a fantasy storyline, has a decent blend of close-up/full body camera angles. Frenchtickling has a good variety of bondage equipment, it's just that it would be nice to see close ups of feet stocked or tied up being tickled as well.

5. Dialog/Storyline: If dialog or storyline was an issue with tickling videos, companies like FTKL or LGZ would come under fire, for most of their videos revolve around storyline and the dialog that goes with them. I can take or leave some of that, but egging a 'lee on with "coochie coo" ,"'ll bet (this body part) is ticklish", or, in the case of Tickle Central, their 'lers would say "tickle, tickle tickle". That's annoying.

What I would like to see more of is the slow, sensual, tickling similar to what Tickle Therapy is doing. I like how they have the bondage, but they aren't digging into the 'lee's body parts. The one I liked was with the fitness bikini champion they tickled. The foot tickling part was my favorite, but the overall tickling didn't have the hairbrush, comb, dental flosser, etc. Just fingers and flesh. Maybe a soft feather or two would be ok, but they seem to be doing something that's long been lost in tickling videos.

For me, the following:

1. Vibrators, sexually explicit activity or distasteful activity.
2. Amateur work where it's clear the Filmer has no clue what they are doing.
3. A product that is not genuine.

Cry faces during tickling. Makes me seem like an ass but when its not a smile and they look like they're crying it's a turn off. Also screaming and yelling. Creepy dudes. Sometimes too much teasing is bothersome. I'm just a picky old asshole I guess lol

1)Fake Laughter. I understand that it's entertainment but at least having real reactions make sense.
2) Nylons, I hate to be that person. But I just prefer bare.

When they mute the audio. You can see the model talking, but they either cut the audio out, or add in cheesy music....

For me, it's baby oil and the hair brush. Put a gallon of baby oil on the feet, then scrub, scrub, scrub with the hairbrush. When the mic picks up the sound of the brush scrubbing, I get turned off, and go somewhere else.

Fakers obviously, m/f tickling (I like f/f or f/m), poor restraints and too much brush...

Nylons, nail polish, bad bondage, oil of some sort on the feet, and a non ticklish lee.

I hate to add to this list, but another thing that can take me out of a video is swearing 'lees. By that, I don't mean letting an occasional f-bomb drop, but continuous or hateful (as in calling the 'ler a "bitch" or worse) cursing.

Mhhh, i love some swearing sometimes, the tickler becomes more sadistic after that...

When they try to make a “non-stop” tickling video clip, but you can clearly see where the video has been edited for unspecified amounts of time

-Too many tattoos. Or even any.
-Tools. Nothing is better than the interplay between fingers and tickle spots.
-Uncomfortable looking bondage.
-The main reaction needs to be laughter more than any other ingredient. Can't take shrieking bloody murder, silently scowling or the word "ouch". (If a girl really wants to use a surefire "safeword" with me, she should just say "Ow", and I'll immediately relent!)

Anything other than fingernails and tickling to fast kind of like the way the girls in Tickle Intensive used to do. they were great ticklers with great nails just to fast no build up

No males please like in well you know who you are. They have hot looking women but the men just cant help jumping in which ruins the clip for me. leave the sexy lady's do what they do and stay out of it! Please no hairbrushes, feathers or bored looking ticklers. I even saw a clip where a female tickler was chewing gum. Talk about looking bored. When the tickler jumps all over the place and doesn't stay in one spot when they get a good reaction. I personally think tickle teasing like tickle central used to have added to the clips.

Not putting the customer first ALWAYS ruins it for me.

I'm tired of the same thing all the time the clip stores and membership sites don't put the customer first. Most clip stores and membership sites do what they want or what they think will sell and as long as the people buy the product the clip stores and membership sites don't know the product is bad. Here is what I don't like, every clip put the girl in stocks and tickle her that just seems to be over done and recycled the models are different but again no thought process just put them in stock and tickle. No plots, no storyline, and please stop already with the Perverted males in the clips doing the tickling. I don't like males in my clips EVER!

Thank You,
LBFT

Totally agree with you bro

Bad ticklers
Mildly to fairly ticklish Lee’s with no reaction
Fake laughter (you can always tell when it’s over exaggerated)
Too much talking from ler I really don’t enjoy the verbal stuff too much

Lees who scream bloody murder. On the flip side, some have the gall to sell a clip where the lee is not reacting at all--not even a giggle or barely a smile or even faking. They're just... staring at the ler having their way with her feet.

Oil -- at least use a pea sized amount and not splash the whole entire bottle.

When "hogtied" is just loose ankle and wrist restraints (the chains are like 5 feet wide). You can do better than that.

Any reference to smelly feet or stinky socks.

As a nylon fan instantly turned off when "nylons" are just cheap dollar store knee-highs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back