• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a video clip for you ?

1. Fake laugh. Producers and models, trust us, most people that watch your videos have been watching tickling videos for over 10 years. We know when a laugh is fake, over-exaggerated, etc. It's a huge turn off. Additionally, if a girl is just laughing and obviously isn't very sensitive, then I feel like I just paid to watch a video of a girl laughing. I don't want to pay money to watch a girl simply laugh for 8 minutes. I feel ripped off and stupid.

2. Bad lighting/staging
3. Bad video and audio quality. It doesn't have to be HD, but there's no reason why it can't be at least 720P in 2016.
4. Loud lers.
5. Ineffective lers.
6. When a ler finds a sensitive spot but ignores it and focuses on a less ticklish spot.
7. Childhood stories. Not a fan. I don't want to hear about anybody's childhood when I am masturbating.

Last edited:
1. Role playing and scripted products.
2. Model who didn't care to get a pedicure or those who do a shoot with soles that are not clean.
3. Bad camera angles that really doesn't show how deep the tickler is digging into the ticklee's body
4. Edits in the video - what's so wrong with a full video that has a start and a end. why do they have to be bits and pieces here and there
5. Models who are actually not ticklish and producers who neither enjoy nor understand tickling. it is a business, so like any other job, personnel have to be committed to what they do. not be in it just to make a buck.
6. Excessive chatting without real actual action.
7. Insufficient bondage

It's funny how the stuff that ruins a clip for some makes it for others. I won't watch a nylon clip but unless it's a model I absolutely love, I usually won't watch ones without a scripted fantasy

Bad bondage
screaming lees
any mention of stinky feet
ball gags
nylon tickling for the whole clip
ugly feet
electric toothbrushes and feathers

When the ler is a male, and the producer, and he's trying to be all sexy n' shit with the model; make you feel like you're subsidizing his social life. :)

Male ticklers is my #1 turn off. too fast tickling. The tickling should go back and forth between fast and slow and once a female ler finds a ticklish spot she should stay on it for a while till the lee can no longer handle it then move on. I love tickle intensive but I just wish the lers would slow down. I dont like any of the implements used except the wheel and the comb. Leave the brush out of it. Feathers are ridiculous!!! Fake tickling and laughs which a lot of producers are guilty of. I also wish there were more vids with tickle teasing by the ler as in tickle central.

So many good points here. My top techniques for making a bad video:
1.) Exaggerated reactions for the camera, usually laughing, and a level of laughing that goes from 0 straight to 10. I really wish every producer from now on would request all 'lees to try and not react at all. The world would be a better place.
2.) Fake scenarios -- "Oh, my God, how did you tie me up???" Or at the beginning of the clip, the girl looks around like she has no idea how she got there. Ugh. Last time I checked, most of these 'lees weren't highly trained, award-winning actresses. It's like bad high school drama class.
3.) Girls who look like tattoo canvases. Not sexy to me.
4.) Loose bondage. I see that there are clearly some guys like this, but I truly believe that most of the time the bondage is loose, it's simply because the person doing the bondage was either too insecure or ignorant to do it tightly, rather than a creative choice.
5.) A clip that offers no talking, no teasing and no psychological element. Again, the only reason not to include this is because you don't know how. Every clip should include talking by both 'ler and 'lee, including moments when the 'lee suddenly can't finish her sentences. Why wouldn't every producer want that?
6.) Foot only. I prefer midsection, sides, tops of thighs. Include the foot stuff as well if you like, just don't deprive me of what I want. :)
7.) More than one 'ler. If you're a fan of slow, psychological breakings, as am I, there can only be one 'ler.
8.) Creepy, dorky or uncool guys as 'lers. If you're one of those guys, I suggest you find camera angles where you're never shown. Or better yet, work with someone else.

Those are my DON'Ts. Here's a DO:
Legit behind-the-scenes footage where it's clear no one is playing to the camera, and especially if the 'lee is talking about her being tickled in real life before the shoot, or what the session was really like for her after the shoot.

Unlike many of my fellow male posters here, I don't mind male 'lers at all. For me, I'm better able to vicariously imagine myself in place of the 'ler, if the 'ler is also a man -- but this isn't a big deal for me either way. Great question!

Last edited:
So many good points here. My top ones:
1.) Exaggerated reactions for the camera, usually laughing, and a level of laughing that goes from 0 straight to 10. I really wish every producer from now on would request all 'lees to try and not react at all. The world would be a better place.
2.) Fake scenarios -- "Oh, my God, how did you tie me up???" Or at the beginning of the clip, the girl looks around like she has no idea how she got there. Ugh. Last time I checked, most of these 'lees weren't highly trained, award-winning actresses. It's like bad high school drama class.
3.) Girls who look like tattoo canvases. Not sexy to me.
4.) Loose bondage. I see that there are clearly some guys like this, but I truly believe that most of the time the bondage is loose, it's simply because the person doing the bondage was either too insecure or ignorant to do it tightly, rather than a creative choice.
5.) A clip that offers no talking, no teasing and no psychological element. Again, the only reason not to include this is because you don't know how. Every clip should include talking by both 'ler and 'lee, including moments when the 'lee suddenly can't finish her sentences. Why wouldn't every producer want that?
6.) Foot only. I prefer midsection, sides, tops of thighs. Include the foot stuff as well if you like, just don't deprive me of what I want. :)
7.) More than one 'ler. If you're a fan of slow, psychological breakings, as am I, there can only be one 'ler.
8.) Creepy, dorky or uncool guys as 'lers. If you're one of those guys, I suggest you find camera angles where you're never shown. Or better yet, work with someone else.
9.) Overweight, old or unattractive 'lees. Sorry if that offends some people. Blame Charles Darwin.

Those are my DON'Ts. Here's a DO:
Legit behind-the-scenes footage where it's clear no one is playing to the camera, and especially if the 'lee is talking about her being tickled in real life before the shoot, or what the session was really like for her after the shoot.

Unlike many of my fellow male posters here, I don't mind male 'lers at all. For me, I'm better able to vicariously imagine myself in place of the 'ler, if the 'ler is also a man -- but this isn't a big deal for me either way. Great question!

Ditto on the fake scenarios. It's very hard to pull to pull off a scenario that looks convincing, and some of the scenarios I've seen are just ridiculous. Even some of the better producers have come with some ridiculous ones. You really think a woman is going to stop and open the door for a man who has been following her in her car? I can suspend reality while I'm watching, but I have my limits. :)

Another pet peeve are preview clips that don't show any tickling. I need to hear her laugh, so if can't hear it in your preview I won't buy. I know clips4sale only gives you 10 seconds, so you have to make it count. ive seen more than a few previews that leave me saying "why did you choose that part for the preview?"

Another pet peeve are preview clips that don't show any tickling. I need to hear her laugh, so if can't hear it in your preview I won't buy. I know clips4sale only gives you 10 seconds, so you have to make it count. ive seen more than a few previews that leave me saying "why did you choose that part for the preview?"

It's like if you're interviewing for a job. The resume is only a page long so you're gonna put your best attributes on the resume. Why would you include anything that doesn't show what you have to offer? Same with clips. Why not put the best parts in the preview to insure that people will buy it.

Ditto on the fake scenarios. It's very hard to pull to pull off a scenario that looks convincing, and some of the scenarios I've seen are just ridiculous. Even some of the better producers have come with some ridiculous ones. You really think a woman is going to stop and open the door for a man who has been following her in her car? I can suspend reality while I'm watching, but I have my limits. :)

Just wanted to mention that C4S only offers you five options for generating a preview; beginning, first ten seconds, and 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4's of the way through. You don't have particularly fine control over what you offer up as a preview.

That said, it's a good idea to wait for your storefront to update and verify that you actually picked a good spot... but even if you get it wrong and re-do it, C4S doesn't always update their cache properly.

This is why it's important to use the Video Clips section of the forum, because C4S's preview setup leaves a lot to be desired.

Not putting the customer first ALWAYS ruins it for me.

I'm tired of the same thing all the time the clip stores and membership sites don't put the customer first. Most clip stores and membership sites do what they want or what they think will sell and as long as the people buy the product the clip stores and membership sites don't know the product is bad. Here is what I don't like, every clip put the girl in stocks and tickle her that just seems to be over done and recycled the models are different but again no thought process just put them in stock and tickle. No plots, no storyline, and please stop already with the Perverted males in the clips doing the tickling. I don't like males in my clips EVER!

Thank You,
LBFT

Something else that ruins clips: When the tickler is laughing louder than the 'lee, which I've seen happen a couple of times.

Just wanted to mention that C4S only offers you five options for generating a preview; beginning, first ten seconds, and 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4's of the way through. You don't have particularly fine control over what you offer up as a preview.

That said, it's a good idea to wait for your storefront to update and verify that you actually picked a good spot... but even if you get it wrong and re-do it, C4S doesn't always update their cache properly.

This is why it's important to use the Video Clips section of the forum, because C4S's preview setup leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah, I have passed on many videos because the producer never made a sample clip. Or if there is a sample clip it's the first 15 second lead in on clips4sale which is generally 15 seconds of FBI Warning. :shock: We've always made full 1-2 minute sample clips highlighting every method of tickling and fetish contained in the video. We add the promo as a link to all clips4sale videos as well as our own website. That way, a potential customer will know exactly what is in the video.
webmaster joe

1) When they switch the spot they're tickling too frequently (45s to 1m is good, anything less is ehh)
2) When the girls wear bikinis instead of their underwear (feels wicked fake)
3) When the lee yells instead of laughs or complains too much (some complaining is really hot though!)

1) When they switch the spot they're tickling too frequently (45s to 1m is good, anything less is ehh)
2) When the girls wear bikinis instead of their underwear (feels wicked fake)
3) When the lee yells instead of laughs or complains too much (some complaining is really hot though!)

Yeah, number one is annoying. I'm just getting into a scene and they move on. Number two I can take or leave. I actually prefer nude. Number three is annoying as hell.

Usually my shitty internet connection is responsible for ruining a video clip...:)

But seriously..... I don't watch that many, but when I do I guess I get irritated by:

1) after having read a promising prologue, which describes the lee, their interaction with the ler and the overall situation etc, I view the clip to discover that it instantly kicks in mid-tickling, or literally seconds before the ticking starts, so there's no actual reference/realisation to what I've just read, no build-up, dialogue, shots of the scene/moments before the tickling begins - it's literally just in with the tickling - I like to see the stuff I've just read about realised - eg. "this lee came to us really nervous, but soon relaxed and was very funny when describing her reactions to being tickled".
2) lers using tools exclusively, rather than fingers. As much as hairbrushes/toothbrushes/other scratchy implements can be effective, I'd sometimes rather watch fingers tickling and producing less results, because it's more of a personal aspect, a physical connection between ler/lee
3) fake laughter/poorly acted dialogue
4) extremes of 'ler - either one who seems to be taking it too far on the lee and can't recognise distress in the face, or one who hits a real tickle spot/successful technique and then seems to instantly subside with it/switch spot, as if they are frightened of pushing the lee too hard.
5) multiple lers/camera angles - I find it hard when there's too much going on to identify what's actually causing the reactions. I don't mind a bit of this later on in the vid, but prefer to 'get to know' the lee a bit first

I guess it's very easy to be critical.

Along with the technical stuff - bad lighting, shaky camera, bad angles, and so on (and if you are going handheld then hold a great shot with great reactions for more than 10 seconds! Let viewers savor the torment. There were times in older videos when Paradise Vison would cut from a pretty intense reaction after 2.5 seconds to soemthign else, hold that for 3 seconds, go to something else for 2 seconds....) - But excessive talking by the tickler is as bad as excessive silence by the tickler.

Taunting, teasing and 'tickle play" dialogue is great, and I have seen some rare, incredible videos where utter silence by the tickler is part of the ticklee's torment. As questionable as they may be, the early Jane O'Brian clips where three emotionless women work over one helpless man very enthusiastically, seems like actual torture, which is an incredible fantasy. But you have to find a balance.

Videos that focus just on the body parts being tickled get pretty dull and medical, too, as do videos that forget to show the tickler's reactions as well - since the tickling is a two-way street for both the participants - even if it is only acting.

For foreign videos, if science could invent some sort of auto-translator device, that would be helpful, too. I know there's got to be some pretty good verbal stuff going on in some of those videos. But oh no, exploring Mars has to be the priority.

Last edited:
Along with the technical stuff - bad lighting, shakey camera, bad angles, and so on (and if you are going handheld then hold a great shot with great reactions for more than 10 seconds!) - Excessive talking by the tickler is as bad as excessive silence by the tickler.

Taunting, teasing and 'tickle play" dialogue is great, and I have some rare, incredible videos where utter silence by the tickler is part of the ticklee's torment. But you have to find a balance. Videos that focus just on the body party being tickled get pretty dull and medical, too, and videos that forget to show the tickler's reactions as well, since the act of tickling is a two-way street for the participants, even if it is only acting.

For foreign videos, if science could invent some sort of auto-translator device, that would be helpful, too. I know there's got to be some pretty good verbal stuff going on in some of those videos. But oh no, exploring Mars has to be the priority.

I'm with you all the way about the ler talking. Drives me nuts. As far as foreign vids. I was interested in that Brazilian Invasion tickling vid and wanted to know what the model was saying, so I bartered with a person who spoke the language and they transcribed the dialogue. I added it to a private copy as subtitles.
webmaster joe

In general: too much /inclusion/emphasis on the 'ler in most shots. Most of the time, I am buying a clip for the 'lee, and the area being tckld.

With the exception of last laugh inc, non English speaking models always turn me off from a clip.

Anything fake, complicated, cheesy and not needed.

Just strip the video down to nothing more than...

* a girl who is intensely ticklish

* tie her down (spread-eagled I love)

* and just tickle her for an hour.

And if it is an all girl video, then no guys in the room where it's being shot. I feel that girls tickle other girls differently when they're alone, then if there's a guy in the room.

To me, if a video doesn't have preview pics or at the very least a 10-15 preview clips, I usually don't buy it.

The lee being tickled until they pee. Sorry but I am just not really into watersports. Even if it was an accident I still don't like it. In real life if I had to pee I'd safeword.

Last edited:
The lee bring tickled until they pee. Sorry but I am just not really into watersports. Even if it was an accident I still don't like it. In real life if I had to pee I'd safeword.

How many clips actually have that? I've only heard of one so far, which I think was from Tickle Abuse. The only time I safe worded in real life was because I had to pee, lmao :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back