• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a video clip for you ?

As for me, I'm sure people are going to yell at me for this, but I really dislike seeing that pairing of ancient, ungroomed, beer-gutted male lers with skinny, gorgeous, barely 18-year-old girls. It's even worse when he starts "pounding" her or tickling her vag. :xlime:

1) Fake laughter/bad acting

2)bouncing back and forth too much between feet/upper body. Pick an area and stay a while, then move to next area.

3) long pre tickling interview/ too much talking. Get to the tickling already, lol.

As for me, I'm sure people are going to yell at me for this, but I really dislike seeing that pairing of ancient, ungroomed, beer-gutted male lers with skinny, gorgeous, barely 18-year-old girls. It's even worse when he starts "pounding" her or tickling her vag. :xlime:

I agree 100%.

I've become very picky over the years, what with the vast selection that is out there now compared to when I first realized I was into tickling. Now I tend to just skip a video if it has:

-Unbound toes. At the very least I need the big toes tied together, but toes tied back is my preference.

-Nylons. Bare or no thank you. Again, just my preference.

-Loose bondage. If the girl can move too much it really takes away from the scene, and if she can obviously easily escape? No thanks.

-Male 'lers.

-Obviously non ticklish girls/fake laughter. Look, I realize that if you really were that desperately ticklish you probably wouldn't make these vids for any amount of money, but at least put some effort into making me believe you are.

Of course these are all first world problems. When I was 18, and my only source for tickling media were HOM Tied and Tickled magazines, I would have settled for ANY kind of tickling video.

Producers who decide to put themselves in the video. Like no one wants to see some 65 year old mans dick or some manboob sweat stains in a shirt too small. It's at best creepily self indulgent and at worst gross af.

Excessive tattoos (I saw a video clip recently with a girl who had a giant tattoo of David Lynch's face on her shoulder/upper arm....I love David, but.....he doesn't improve a beautiful round, sensual shoulder....lol)

Hairbrushes (if a clip has a large percentage of hairbrush tickling, I won't buy from that studio again. I always feel ripped off)

Gags (a waste of a 'lee)

Oddly enough, ever since I was a kid, I always thought it was hot when older tickled younger, ugly tickled pretty, fat tickled slim. Must be a Beauty and the Beast thing, who knows. In videos, I want the 'ler to really relish tickling the 'lee.....I think those elements can heighten that effect.

Producers who decide to put themselves in the video. Like no one wants to see some 65 year old mans dick or some manboob sweat stains in a shirt too small. It's at best creepily self indulgent and at worst gross af.

Yeah I agree with you, but I also know most producers star in fetish clips as the top to save money. Some are more professional then others and what you described is what us models call a creepy guy with camera.

Why is it gross if a hard working man decides he wants to be in his own videos on his own buck, but it's delicious if an older woman is featured? :D

Excessive tattoos

Gags (a waste of a 'lee)

Right there with you. Ink neither ages well visually or metaphorically, is expensive, and I see more sleeves now than ever. Hell, scars are more attractive, and free.

Gags. ...ya, in the way. Never really saw what was attractive in a device that inadvertently gets in the way of a nice face.

Lol ink never ages well. What's the rest of that 80 year old body look like?

And i have no problem with someone being in their own videos if they think people will pay to see that, but like jwties stuff look like some Hills Have Eyes shit. I don't want to see old hags either but more often than not it's some derpy creep dude like skelyrata or something with his belly hanging out from under his t shirt and it's just cringeworthy

I'd be like the previous poster who avoids hairbrush scenes, or most any tools really, even though these can be the best tickle-weapon on many lees. Something about using fingernails seems more skillful and attractive to me, though again some use fingers pretty brutishly, again just personal preference. Also like some earlier comments, I like everyone on camera to be at least well-groomed if not necessarily in trim shape. If the lee isn't laughing and squirming (it's ok, maybe even better, if they start out resisting and then lose it). If the ler is tapping rather than tickling. Harder to describe, but if anyone on camera lacks enthusiasm.

Why is it gross if a hard working man decides he wants to be in his own videos on his own buck, but it's delicious if an older woman is featured? :D

I only find it gross if the guy is trying to act like it's a date; personally, I think the guy(s) at Frenchtickling actually have a rapport with the models; a lot of them look like they're having fun.
As to older models, depends on the audience, and the definition of older, I suppose. I can look at an 18 year old model and think, "sure, she's pretty"...but I can't see her personally as a sexual object.
It's undignified, somehow.

I only find it gross if the guy is trying to act like it's a date; personally, I think the guy(s) at Frenchtickling actually have a rapport with the models; a lot of them look like they're having fun.
As to older models, depends on the audience, and the definition of older, I suppose. I can look at an 18 year old model and think, "sure, she's pretty"...but I can't see her personally as a sexual object.
It's undignified, somehow.

Yeah like when you see a model that still has braces on her teeth. That undertone of molestation despite being legal I guess gets some folk hard lol

Yeah like when you see a model that still has braces on her teeth. That undertone of molestation despite being legal I guess gets some folk hard lol

Yeah...ugh. Like the whole "barely legal" thing...

Lol ink never ages well. What's the rest of that 80 year old body look like?

And i have no problem with someone being in their own videos if they think people will pay to see that, but like jwties stuff look like some Hills Have Eyes shit. I don't want to see old hags either but more often than not it's some derpy creep dude like skelyrata or something with his belly hanging out from under his t shirt and it's just cringeworthy

I was thinking more like 60 was a pretty decent peak. But ya never got into ink. Religion and all.

Honestly I don't know how you make "production" itself beautiful or ugly to begin with. But Jack Willings came across like a pretty cool guy when I chatted with him at one point, Skelyrata had some good material. Think what you want about them appearance wise but I think guys that can put together a business are admirable, if they want to try to reel in money in fetish films, that's a nice contribution and they should feel free to do what they want. Most of the time in the films I'm looking at the female Lee anyhow.

I thought braces had no age limit?

I thought braces had no age limit?

You're right braces have no age limit but it's something that most people associate with someone who's 11 or 12 years old. Therefore a model with braces could give the effect of a grown man playing with a little girl. I personally don't feel that way when I see a video where the model has braces but I see how someone may see it that way.

You're right braces have no age limit but it's something that most people associate with someone who's 11 or 12 years old. Therefore a model with braces could give the effect of a grown man playing with a little girl. I personally don't feel that way when I see a video where the model has braces but I see how someone may see it that way.

Ha I understood the affect, just it seems like outside the US the norms don't apply. ...

Oh they have every right to do their thing, I'm just voicing my take on it and how it looks to me. I tend to identify with the Lee so when I see that shit in the c4s banner, I shudder a bit yeah. I mean, all in all it can't be that hard to make some tickle clips, to make some good ones that generate a profit, yeah maybe, but in general it kinda looks like anyone willing to put in a bit of work can create one.

I hate it when the lee's recall childhood memories of getting tickled. It makes me feel like a pedophile. It completely kills the boner too.

Last edited:
Oh they have every right to do their thing, I'm just voicing my take on it and how it looks to me. I tend to identify with the Lee so when I see that shit in the c4s banner, I shudder a bit yeah. I mean, all in all it can't be that hard to make some tickle clips, to make some good ones that generate a profit, yeah maybe, but in general it kinda looks like anyone willing to put in a bit of work can create one.

From what I understand sourcing candidates and then meeting their financial requirements are the difficult part. Then of course there's the equipment, making enough good choices of preview frames, formatting the videos for a variety of devices, and being able to recoup enough for the next video.

Personally I hate foot tickling videos where the ler is barely even touching the lees feet. A lot of Tickle Abuse' latest work is like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back