• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled girl who never laughs

MrPanda

I've worked for over three years at a law office and a colleague (and friend) of mine (age 27) literally never ever laughs. We once talked about it and she said it was because of a childhood trauma and the seriousness of her job and life. She enjoyed things and is a great girl and all, but she never laughs. I'll keep the boring part short: I got her so far that she wanted to be tickled after work. She wasn't getting naked and all, she kept her blouse and black trousers on. I strapped her legs and waist face down, but she wanted to keep her hands free.

She didn't even want a codeword. She just wanted me to tickle her so she could laugh. I literally couldn't persuade her to use a codeword.

It was a feet tickle... She hoped she finally could experience laughter again, and boy she did... As soon as I started tickling her feet a beautiful nice laugh came out. Like hehehehehehe. I kep tickling, and she buried her face in her hands and just shook with laughter.

This was such a great sight seeing her laugh like that, so I started tockling her harder. The silent laughs became hehehe again and then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, her right hand became a fist and hit the bed multiple times.

Again I started tickling harder. I saw more of her laughter muscles contract. The HAHAHAHAHAHAHA became harder first and then, as she buried her face in her hands again, slowed down to a HAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa........, after which two tears fell on the bed. She shook with silent laughter. I got her laughing so hard that she even laughed when her body felt the need to inhale again, like GhahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAsp. After this first inhale she HOWLED with laughter, ending slower and slower again.

I really couldn't contain myself and went all in. She stopped wriggling her body trying to resist the tickling, as she was paralysed. She lay silently on the bed, shaking with laughter, only hitting her right hand to the bed. I tickled harder and harder, faster and faster. The hand stopped moving. Her face went redder, her mouth opened wider. Tears streamed down her face, falling from her eyes and nose to the bed. All facial uscles were contracted, and her mouth opened as wide as it could, allowing her body to laugh harder and harder and harder. Her face expressed the maximum joy it could expressed, but I could tell she was still laughing harder and harder every second, because the laughter made her body shake more violent. After like twenty seconds, the inhaling part started again, more intense than before. Followed by the usual. I kep going for like five minutes, she had enough after that. She said she couldn't bear the tickling part, but the laughter made her feel "so undescribably fucking good"

Good true story! You're a lucky man. I wish more conversations led to women volunteering to be tickled

Some only dream of this kind of incident. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back