• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car tickles

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
I had been talking to a guy who comes in to my work, he's older, semi retired, and brings in coffee, services the machines, etc.
One day he invited me out for coffee after work and I agreed. We went to Starbucks, sat in the comfy chairs and chatted. I had my legs crossed and was dangling my shoe off my foot, I know he kept looking and finally reached down and ran his finger along my nyloned sole. My foot wiggled and I laughed, telling him I was ticklish. He smiled and wiggled his fingers again and I laughed again, saying "aw com'on, I'm really ticklish!" He sat back and we chatted some more.
After coffee, we drove by a park and he pulled in and we chatted some more about work, family, general stuff. He then reached over and gently pulled my left leg over the console and slipped my heel off. He took me by suprise and I said "wait, no." He then started wiggling his fingers up and down my sole and I went nuts with laughter. I was like "HAHAHAHAHAHA please no, I'm ticklish, HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh I can't stand it!" I laughed and laughed, my foot wiggling, squirming in my seat as he tickled and tickled, going coochie coochie coo. He kept it up for about 20 minutes as I was going insane, laughing, couldn't speak. He finally stopped to let me catch my breath.
As I was sitting there panting, he left the car for a moment. I thought maybe he needed to use the washroom but he soon returned. My leg was still draped over the console. He took my foot again and I saw he had picked up a bird feather outside. He started stroking it up and down my sole and under my toes and I exploded into laughter again begging him "not a feather, it's too ticklish" He kept up the coochie coos and I was hysterical with laughter, my foot wiggling like mad. After about 15 minutes I blurted out through my laughter "oh please, your gonna tickle me to death!" He said if I gave him my other foot he'd stop. In ticklish desperation I did, and he tickled it for about 5 more minutes. I slumped back, catching my breath. He said "oh god, you are ticklish!" I said "yes, yes I am, extremely ticklish."
He asked me if I had fun, I said it was kinda fun. He drove me home, and as I was about to get out of the car he asked "maybe again sometime?" I smiled and told him maybe sometime.

Maybe I'm strange, but I especially loved the part with him saying coochie coo..... You got what you deserved by teasing him.

Mature nylon tickling is ALWAYS a good thing! Thanks for sharing, ticklishmrs - here's to many more similar nylon ticking stories from you!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm amazed at how forward some people are. id think that would be kind of crossing the line. how long have you known him?

I've known him for quite some time, we've had coffee at work before, socialized with staff, and briefly discussed tickling, so I wasn't completely uncomfortable with him.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back