• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Have Ways... (f/m f/f Sexual, Tease and Denial, Genital tickling, Interrogation)

thetroublewt

We have ways… (f/m f/f stupidly sexual)

This story was inspired by many authors over many years. But none more so than the tale of Yevette which this story borrows from heavily.

*gasp*

He awoke suddenly. The room wasn’t his. It was white, clinical and devoid of features. His heart was pounding. He had just left work. He was being followed. She had asked him for the time.

He shouldn’t of stopped.

He looked around desperately and attempted to raise his hands to wipe his brow. It would budge. He was seated, arms strapped down to the arms of this bizarre chair. In place of the usual seat, here was a almost a toilet seat. His butt supported but his ass crack exposed. His cock and balls flacid in front of him, similarly defenceless. His legs were spread, his ankles strapped to bars in the floor. By no means was he uncomfortable, the fur lining covering the contraption ensured that.

‘Why the hell am I fucking naked?’

It had taken him much longer to realise than he would like to admit. He was bound, naked and helpless. There was frosted window to his left, a metal door to his right. In front of him a full length mirror covered the wall. He looked himself in the eye. He looked terrified.

The door opened and she walked in the. The redhead who had asked him for the time. She still had that pinup hairstyle and matching glasses, gone however was the long trenchcoat. In its place was a white shirt, matching skirt. Red shoes with impossible heels concealed black stockinged feet, the lacy tops of which peeked out from below her skirt. In her hand a black duffle bag. The smile she was wearing gave him the distinct impression that he was fucked.

‘Mr. Parker! Good morning, glad to see your with us. I trust that you’re comfortable.’

His training kicked in. He remembered what they had said in that seminar. If you’re ever in a hostage situation you must try and regain control of the situation as soon possible. Show them you’re in charge. His first words would be crucial.

‘What are you going to do with me?’ He said weakly. Nailed it.

‘Oh Mr. Parker don’t worry so much. We’re not going to hurt you. We just want to know what you have been working on these past 6 months. You see my boss believes that the Government has been making excellent strides with stealth technology. He believes that you’re the chief designer.’

She had lowered her bag as she spoke. Bending one knee she started to unzip it slowly. It was at this moment he realised how buxom she was. He had always sucked at guessing bra size. 36 DD maybe? Or D? Big? He settled on big.

'My boss wants that information Mr. Parker. She wants it bad. So she hired me to get it from you.'

Oh God. Torture. Play dumb. That's what they told him. Play dumb and stick to it.

' I don't know what you're talking about.' He said with all the conviction of a man who was terrified.

'It's ok to play dumb Mr. Parker. You don't have to tell me anything. Yet. In fact I'd much rather you didn't.'

From the bag came a ring. Covered in some form of latex she sauntered over to her bound victim. Bending over she grabbed his limp dick and pushed it through the ring, all the way down to the base of his shaft.

'What are you doing?' Fuck taking control it was all panic now.

'This, Mr. Parker, is going to monitor a lot of information to make our methods more effective. You'll soon see.'

She pulled out a small remote. It's screen shined into life and she pushed the comically large green button that appeared on screen.

The ring beeped and started to glow a faint red. It hummed, gently. The smallest of vibrations that went straight to the base of his cock.

'You see, Mr. Parker, our methods are unconventional. We know a lot about you. So much. And very soon you're going to want to tell me everything. Everything about your work. Everything about every mistake you have ever done. You see, we have ways of making you talk.'

From the duffle bag she produced a pillow. She placed it in front of him and knelt gracefully onto it. She was now between his bound legs. His cock began to slowly stiffen owing to the effects of the ring. The glow had gone from red to green.

'Ah good. The ring, you see, tells me when I'm doing my job well. Green means aroused you see. I should take that as a compliment. I mean you are looking right down my top.'

He immediately averted his gaze.

'Oh it's quite alright Mr. Parker. We know all about you remember. Pretty redheads, a nice pair of tits. But what we do know is all that is secondary isn't it?'

She slipped her hand into the duffle bag. From it she produced a soft, fluffy, feathery duster.

Oh shit. The ring was now definitely green.

'I must be honest, Mr. Parker, I hadn't even heard of a tickling fetish until a few months ago. But then I got your case and ,well, it opened my eyes. Since then I have been studying it acutely.'

She twirled the duster in her hands as she spoke. As she finished she positioned it under his balls.

'And I've been practicing of course.' She smiled, looking at him straight in the eye.

'God, please, no. Not that, you don't need too.'

'Oh but I want to. I want to see what it will do on a helpless tickle freak like you. Now let's start shall we.'

With that she began gently dusting his balls.
His reaction was immediate. The whole situation had meant that any resistance he may of given had long since gone.

'Hahhahahahhehehehhe please don't hahshehehhe not there nnahahahahahah'

She giggled as she wafted the soft feathers over their exposed targets. His balls bounced as he tried to escape the maddening attack.

' Oh the little baby is ticklish. Kootchie kootchie koo. I've heard that some tickle talk heightens the torment.'

'Haahhehehehhe oh god please nooooo hahahehehehehehehehe'

His cock stiffened as the feathers danced over his balls. The rings glow was brighter and a deeper shade of green. The torment was working.

'Ah I see my methods are having the desired effect Mr. Parker. Would it helped if I took off my top?'

She stopped tickling long enough to unbutton her shirt. Slipping it off she showed off her lacy black bra. She was a picture of lust with her red hair, black glasses and bra and the contrast of her white skin.

'What do you think?'

He was too captivated to respond. She reached behind and unclasped her bra and let her firm, round breasts fall free.

Perfection is an overused term. But in this case it was selling them short. Her nipples were erect and a wonderful shade of pink. She gave them a quick pinch and cood in delight. She brushed them briefly with the feathers, which elicited a heavenly giggle.

‘Now, where were we?’

With a jiggle of her tits she went back to work on his balls. Soft strokes, designed to tease as much as they tickled.

‘hahahhehhehehehe oh mercy please!’

She coo’d and purred as she worked her target. With her free hand she began to spider tickle down his legs with her long nails until they finally reached his feet

‘Tickle tickle! Kootchie koo! Is the little baby ticklish on his bare feets?!’

Her nails lazily traced circles around the bare arch of his left foot. He squirmed and twitched to no avail. He was locked in tight.

His laughter went up a notch with this new assault. Despite his torment he was also hypnotized by the swaying of her chest. All the while the ring buzzed and glowed his delight.

‘Unbearable isn't it Mr. Parker? The soft tickles on your balls and my nails on your helpless feet. But there's worse to come.’

How could this possibly get any worse?

He didn't have to wait long to find out.

‘You see we did our homework. You're a tickle freak, yes, but rooted in that is a deep foot fetish isn't there Mr. Parker?’

Her assault stopped and he gasped for air. She lay on her back in front of him and raised her impossibly long legs in the air. Reaching, she slipped off her red shoes and placed them carefully beside her. She moved her stockinged feet close to his face.

Her feet matched her legs. Long, shapely and with toes to match, beautifully encased in the black nylon. She wriggled them as she inched them closer and closer.

‘Pretty aren't they?’

He didn't say a word. He was transfixed by the two objects of perfection closing in on his face. They looked so soft.

‘Ugh!’ Gasping as he glanced down to see what had made his cock quiver. Her nylon covered thighs had surrounded his aching shaft. They were brushing against it gently.

‘It's Rose by the way. So rude of you to not even ask my name.’

He blurted out a ‘Sorry’ before remembering his situation and wished he could take it back. He could almost taste her feet they were so close. He breathed deep.

‘They are soft as they look, and quite skilled. Want to see?’

Before he could reply she slid back and lowered her feet and wrapped them around his cock. She slowly glided them up and down. They were as soft as she threatened.

She giggled. ‘My feet are ever so ticklish. Goodness knows what a tickle freak like you would do to them. Your cock is tickling me with all its twitching.’

His breath quicked now. Every so often he would look up and see his reflection in the mirror. His desperate expression as this redheaded temptress toyed with his cock between her perfect feet. The only sounds were his deep moaning and her occasional maddening giggle.

‘Oh Mr. Parker you are enjoying yourself aren't you. I suppose I should be allowed to join in.’

She wiggled out of her skirt and panties to expose a hairless pussy. She was a picture of lust in just her stockings as her feet began to manipulate his cock again. She plucked a two feathers from the duster and began to lazily trace them around her pouting pussy lips.

‘Oh hehe that's so tickly Mr. Parker! Want to feel?’

Taking one feather she raised her right hand to his left foot and slowly began to tickle his bare sensitive feet. With her left she kept the other feather teasing her pussy.

‘Ahahahaha God no! Please haha he he I'm so ticklish on my feet!’

She didn't relent her assault. The feather licked and teased his arches and snaked inbetween his toes. Her feet tightened their grip around his now drooling cock.

‘Cootchie cootchie coo! The ticklish widdle boy is so ticklish on his feetsies!’

Not the tickle talk. Not now. His orgasm was building. He was amazed he hadn't come sooner but he wasn't going to focus on that now. It was too much. The feet, the tickles, the feathers.

‘Shall we try them bare? I'm sure that will be better.’

She stopped the attack on his feet long enough to peel off her stockings slowly. She wiggled and snaked her legs as she did. She was making sure he got a good show. She tossed the stockings aside, picked up her feathers and resumed her tickling. Her now bare feet wrapped themselves around his dick.

He couldn't believe they were so soft. It had to be a trick. They squeezed and glided up and down his cock. The amounts of pre-cum he was producing was providing the perfect lubricant. It would just be a matter of time now. He glanced down and saw her clitoris being tickled softly by her own feather. She coo’d and giggled as the feather teased her softly.

That did it. He felt it build. He was going to shoot and shoot hard. Here it comes. Anytime now.

Anytime now.

Now.

Now?

He squealed in between his laughter as he couldn't get over the edge. Frantically he looked at his cock and saw the ring was now glowing a deepest, brightest green yet.

‘ Oh Mr. Parker did I forget to mention. That device around your cock not only tells me how aroused you are. It also stops you from coming. At all. Clever isn't it.’

He screamed as the true nature of his torture dawned on him. He couldn't bare anymore and she had him.

‘PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE LET ME CUM AHAGEHEHEHE’

‘Tell me the new project you have been working on Mr. Parker. The one that is using stealth technology. Tell me right now and I'll finish you off with my feet.’

‘HAHAHAHAHAH SHIT I CAN'T HAHEHEEHH PLEASE NO MORE AHAHEHEH’

‘Oh dear Mr. Parker that's a shame. Still I think it means we can move on to stage two! Anya! Bring her in.’

Rose stopped her attack and stood up. The doors of the room opened. Being wheeled into the room was a busty blonde haired woman. She was nude and had evidently been toyed with as her face was flush and her nipples erect and wanting. She was gagged and elicited only muffled noises as she was brought into the room. The device she occupied was similar to the one he found himself in. Her legs were apart and bound, exposing her pussy, whilst a chair propped her up and pushed out her ample chest. Her evident tormentor strides in behind her. A long haired brunette, wearing black lingerie with matching stocking and heels. She completed her look with a cruel grin.

‘Sara!’ He exclaimed as he recognised the bound woman as his secretary. The same woman he had lusted after for nearly a year since she was appointed. Short but perfectly formed he has fallen in love with her infectious laughter and her tiny feet which she was prone to expose in long meetings when her shoes were particularly tight that day.

‘That's right Mr. Parker, it's your pretty secretary.’ Said Rose. ‘I told you I had done my research. I trust you have been entertaining our guest Anya?’

‘Of course Lady Rose. I've been tickling her pretty **** for the last hour. She hasn't cum of course.’ She replied in low, sultry voice that had a hint of a Eastern European accent. Her use of language also suggested a very different upbringing to Rose.

‘What have you done to her? Sara are you ok?’

Sara looked at him as if she was in a state of delirium. She was breathing deeply and her pussy glistened under the lights.

‘Relax Mr. Parker. She is here to help us with stage two.’ Rose said with a menacing grin. ‘Anya, would you mind seeing to Mr. Parker? I wish to explore the object of his desire.’

‘Of course Lady Rose.’ Anya looked into the duffle bag and found what she was after. Two soft feathers. He watched in terror as this dark hair beauty kneeled between his legs, eyes full of mischief, and began to apply the feathers to his helpless balls. He immediately howled in laughter as his cock bounced in delight.

‘oh is the little baby ticklish? Tickle tickle! What ticklish balls you have and so full too. Cootchie cootchie coo!’

Rose strode over to his bound secretary. Sara was visibly exhausted by the torment she had endured at the hands of Anya. Although she was a short woman she was busty and her big pink nipples were stiff and clearly aching. She looked wearily as the redheaded goddess came towards her.

‘oh poor girl. Has Anya been wicked to you? Look at her Mr. Parker. Look at what you have subjected her too.’

Still carrying the feather that she had used on her clitoris she began to slowly feather Sara's left breast and used her free hand to pinch and flick the nipple on her right. Sara began to laugh and mew through her gag. She began to hump the air in lust, desperate for any kind of contact that would make her come.

He was losing his mind. Anya had began stroking his fat cock with the feather duster. Tickling the shaft up and down as she dragged her nails over his bouncing balls. This coupled with witnessing the torment of his crush was pushing him over the edge.

Tiring of her nipples Rose moved down to Sara's bound feet. Commenting on how helpless they were she dragged her feather and nails down each sole. She screamed and giggled into her gag as her feet danced in torment. Her feet were tiny objects of affection. Shapely, soft and now he knew they were insanely ticklish.

‘Mr. Parker they are so soft and ticklish. I bet you would love to tickle these feet. They are just to perfect. Tickle tickle. Look at how wet she is Mr. Parker.’

Anya scratched her nails over his feet as she treated him to a nylon footjob with her high arched feet. She rubbed the soft fabric over his drooling cock head and wriggled her toes under his full balls. She too giggled exclaiming that her feet were also unbearably ticklish. He was done. He couldn't last.

‘HAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHE OH SWEET SHIT NOOOOO HAAHEHEHEEHE PLEASE LET ME CUM.’

‘Just tell me the details of your stealth work Mr. Parker.’

‘GOD HAHEHEHEHEHEH I CANT AHHEHEHEHE PLEASE DONT MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE’

‘Then it is time for stage three.’

In one swift movement Anya sprung up and moved over to the helpless Sara. She wheeled her over to him and adjusted her leg bounds until she was bow legged. Her pussy exposed, legs wide but her feet meeting each over. They were bond tight so all she could do was wiggle her feet. Rose pushed her closer to him and he realised what their plan was. Anya grabbing his cock, slipped into between Sara's bound feet. She couldn't move and when she tried to wriggle her feet she succeeded in stroking his throbbing cock. She would be forced to give him a footjob.

Oh those feet. Like the softest silk, wrapped around his cock like he has always dreamed of. Turns out his dreams couldn't come close to the reality. She looked at him with desperate, pleading eyes. Was she desperate to cum or escape, he couldn't work it out.

‘I think she needs some encouragement don't you think Anya?’

‘Yes Lady Rose.’

Anya slid beneath them both. With her feathers she began tickling her feet and his cock! The feathers worked their way between the gaps between Sara's soles and his throbbing member. They licked and teased her bare feet as they caressed and tickled his cock. Her feet wriggled and bounced in desperation as she unwittingly stroked his cock.

He howled in laughter and moaned in pure lust. He couldn't take his eyes away from the fantasy in front of him. Rose removed the gag from Sara so for the first time he could hear her laugh and giggle unobstructed. It was a heavenly voice which acted like an aphrodisiac to his ears. She giggled and squealed in a way that showed her arousal from the torment. A smiling Rose took position next to Anya so she could apply the duster to Sara's pussy. Her clit was attacked by a dozen soft feathers, brushing and teasing her sensitive ****. Sara squealed again she started humping the feathers with wild abandon. Rose pinched her own nipples as she tormented the helpless secretary who all the while stroked and caressed Mr. Parker's cock.

The ring was the deepest green now and vibrating even harder now to suppress his orgasm. His cock leaked pre-cum freely which dribbled down his secretary's tiny toes. Between the legs of Sara he saw Rose stop playing with her own nipples to tickle Anya. She giggled in delight and feathered her targets faster with devastating long strokes.

‘Sara if you make him cum I'll let you cum.’ Yelled Rose.

Sara, unaware of the effects of the ring and desperate to cum herself began to pump his cock vigorously. Up and down she pounded his dicks in a futile attempt to make him explode. Her feet locked on in a soft embrace and twitched all over his aching cock. She started talking through her torment.

‘Hahhehehehh come for me hehehehe you tickle freak ahahhehehe come all over my toes ahahehehe Fucking shoot all over my arches haha he you foot freak!’

That did it. He lost all his control.

‘HAHHAHAHEHE ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING HAAHAHHAHAE JUST STOP PLEASE HAHAHEHEHE ILL TELL YOU THE FORMULAS JUST LET ME CUM.’

He then started reciting bits of code. At once Anya and Rose were on their feet.

‘Thank you Mr. Parker.’ Rose purred ‘You will of course be allowed to cum after we check to see if your info checks out’ Anya was already on a mobile and was relaying the information.

‘But whilst we wait I'm sure you would like to help Sara out. ‘

A lever was pulled and his back support moved so that he was lying down, cock standing erect pointing to the heavens. Rose began to unshackle Sara, who without saying a word leapt on his cock. Her pussy tight and so very wet, latched onto his throbbing member. She put her feet in his face. And she bounced.

‘WAIT WAIT TURN OFF THE RING’ He screamed through her toes.

‘I don't think so Mr. Parker. Ladies first.’ replied Rose.

And Sara bounced.

Using her hands on his knees she pounded his cock. She screamed at him to suck her toes. She had figured out the purpose of the ring and was going to punish him for getting her into this mess. Rose went between Parker's legs and began to tickle his helpless balls.

And Sara bounced.

And she came.

And she bounced.

And she came again.

For nearly 30 minutes she fucked the life out of Mr. Parker. She came countless times and all the while taunted, teased and tormented him. Rose tickled his balls and feet. Until finally Sara stopped bouncing.

She weakly climbed off him. He was close to exhaustion in frustration. The ring was black.

‘I've never seen it do that before. You must be the most teased man we have ever had. ‘ exclaimed Rose.

Anya returned to see an exhausted Sara taking a seat. She confirmed that his info had checked out.

‘Well now I think it's your turn Mr. Parker.’ Said Rose.

He didn't reply. He was gone. Delirious in frustration. Desperate beyond communication. Rose sauntered and pulled the lever that put him back in a sitting position. She knelt slowly and deactivated the ring. It gave him one last powerful buzz before she pulled it from his cock. He was free. Rose took his cock between her angelic feet and stroked.

1 stroke.

2 strokes.

3 strokes.

And he came.

Hard.

For next few minutes his cock gushed in relief. He screamed and moaned. Rose kept stroking and her talented arches milked his cock of every last drop.

Then his world when black.

When he came to he was still strapped to the chair. He was looking straight at Rose. He felt humiliated. He had let everyone down. He had let his country down.

‘Mr. Parker I have good news and bad news. The good news is I don't work for any rival of your employer. I actually work for your boss. Me and Anya were recruited to test you to see if there was any risk of you cracking under torture.’
A huge wave of relief washed over him.

‘Sadly however you failed in that test. But don’t worry neither you or Sara will be losing your jobs. You’re too important for that.’

More relief.

‘That is where the bad news comes in i’m afraid. I have been given permission by your employer to try and make you more reisistant to this sort of persuasion. You and you’re lovely secretary.’

It was only then he spotted Sara in the corner, legs open, with Anya applying makeup brush to her clit.

‘We have been given 3 days to see if we can make you a little bit more resistant to our ways.’ She twirled a feather in front of his face. ‘Now, let’s get started shall we?’ She knelt down between his legs.

She giggled.

He screamed.

The End.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Go to http://thetroublewithtickles.tumblr.com/ for more stories soon

Thetroublewt

A fantastic story here. Certainly hit a lot of my own personal tastes with the interrogation theme, areas of tickling and teasing thrown in for good measure. Was really fun to read and looking forward to any others you might write in the future.

Two-Edged Feather

I am ring green with delight at your admirably lean, impressively mean nightmarish fantasy fulfillment. It's a exemplary example of the delectable "please do, please don't" school of tickle erotica. You expertly, and, ah, at length, balanced Parker precariously on the razor's edge between terrified humiliation and sexual surrender. (Sara clearly lost her balance before we met her.) That Rose and Anya so efficiently and concertedly exploited Parker's predilections was cunning, so much so as to make me shiver. It's a rare tale that makes one envy the protagonist but shudder at sharing his fate.
<P>I'm further impressed by how remarkably funny and playful (if mercilessly so) this interrogation cum rape scenario is. This probably should make me more uneasy than it does. <br>But, Rose and Anya's consistent good humor as they displayed their matchless feathery professionalism WAS wickedly disarming. The ultimate revelation that "it was all a test" did much to lessen the terror and humiliation (a license granted to deft writing not possible in real life). That Rose and Anya in the end seemed almost generous to Parker and Sara is a very ticklish joke on this reader, indeed.<p> Thanks for the erotically-exuberant and ethically-challenging read.

Last edited:
Not even into any */M anything but I'm glad i decided to check this out. Very interesting and different perspective for me. Well done

I wish this would be the Script for a Tickling Video! So hot having a Story behind all the laughter

What an awesome story. One of the best I've read. This is my favorate type of story. Very great work.

Amazing. So well structured and detailed. That description of Rose in the first phase of the story was so simple but oh so effective. Being a sucker for redheads myself, I had a little lip bite moment right there haha.

I thought I would enjoy the F/F tickling more (given my preferences), but I was pleasantly surprised with both perspectives. Great work man. Great use of feathers too! :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Another story is in the pipeline (although not as long) and will be unleashed in the next few days.

TheTroubleWT

Don't know how I was NOT one of the 11,000 + views of this story in the nearly three years since it was posted, yet somehow it slipped by me. Great story!

I think I know the story that this one is based on. Yvette captures a bank exec and interrogates him by tease/denial and tickling until her friends show up and tie her up and tease/tickle her for fun. It was on TickleTheater but since it's gone, the story is as well. Did anyone manage to save the original story?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back