• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office Tickles [M/F] - Part 1

Kusumimi

TMF Novice
Thought I'd have a 3 year break from writing tickling stories, those are normal for me. No really, had some stuff going on so disappeared here for a while. Got my inbox cleared, sorry for not responding to all messages. Just PM me if you wanna get in contact again, and hope you like my comeback-story!

"Office Tickles"​

"There, all done!" Lea pressed the enter key with glee, and stretched her arms. Even though it was Friday after working hours, she just had to get this finished, or she wouldn't be able to enjoy her weekend fully. Finally paying attention to her surroundings, she noticed she wasn't the only one.

"Marc? Since when are you so eager to finish your job?" Lea joked, and her colleague looked up and made a funny face. "You make it sound as if I never work." He rolled his office chair through the abandoned office and stopped right next to her. "I'm working on a new marketing plan, so I was really getting things done now I'm all inspired. What about you?" He asked, and Lea already noticed the office talk bored her. "Nah, stuff." She shrugged and began to pack her bag. "So, any plans for the weekend?" She asked him.

As her hands were busy packing her bag, she couldn't help but keep gazing up at Marc. They were working together for a couple of months by now, but she couldn't get used to his masculine body, his handsome face and his intriguing brown eyes.

"My weekend? Uhh.." As Marc thought about his plans, he moved his hand through his dark hair, and Lea caught herself staring. She knew he was single, but she never felt like a good match for him. Both of them were in their early twenties, but with 6'1 he was a lot taller than she was with her 5'3 - making them look awkward whenever they stood beside each other. He had broad shoulders, loved to work out, went to quite a lot of parties and looked extremely attractive.

Lea on the other hand, felt like she was a bit plain. For starters, she only used a limited amount of make-up, at work her brown hair was always pulled back in a tight bun, and even though plenty of guys had called her 'pretty', she felt like she didn't contribute to that enough. As for their interests, while he would be out drinking, she'd much rather stay inside to watch Netflix.

"Haha! And you?" Marc eyed her with a huge smile, and Lea shook her head to get herself back to earth. She had been so fixed on finding her reason of not approaching him as a potential lover before, that she had totally missed his answer and had no idea what he was laughing at. Marc always laughed at his own jokes. Embarrassed to ask him about his plans again, she just decided to tell hers.

"Just what everyone does when the weather's getting warmer again. Shopping, swimming, and barbecues. Two of them. And tonight I'll just stay at home and watch some Game of Thrones, or something." She smiled and Marc laughed. "Two barbecues in one weekend? Awesome man, eat plenty," He laughed, and Lea giggled. "Yeah well, should be careful though. Haven't even been able to get rid of all of my puppy fat yet!" She joked, patting her belly. "Aah come on! You? Fat?" Without warning, Marc reached out and grabbed at the flesh of her belly, playfully squeezing it. Lea lost it. She jumped in her seat as a loud yelp escaped her lips, her hands frantically grabbing for Marc's hand to stop him. "Woah!" Marc laughed and he looked at her in amazement.

"No worries, just ticklish." Lea gulped right after she said that. She didn't want him to think she didn't like him touching her, but admitting that she was ticklish had never resulted in anything good in her life before. "That's interesting, I never heard you laugh before. You're always so serious Lea!" Lea wasn't quick enough to react: both his hands shot out towards her stomach this time, and his fingers squeezed and poked the sensitive flesh. "Aahahah Marc! Please stop!" She bent down in an attempt to stop him, but this only trapped his hands as he continued to tickle.

"I bet your boyfriend loves to tickle you, look at this!" He added more pressure and tickled her skillfully, making Lea squeal loudly. "I - hahaha - don't have a boyfrieehehehend!" She managed to say between giggles. His hands slowed down and she finally managed to grab them. She caught her breath and pushed his hands far away from her, but didn't let go, afraid he would do it again. "No boyfriend? Then who's that guy who keeps tagging you in Facebook photos with him?" He asked. "Oh him? My neighbour, he's just a friend," She said, moving away a strand of hair that had gone loose during the tickle-struggle earlier. "So, you're single?" Marc asked. "P-positive." Lea felt her face flush with heat. First the random tickling, now this conversation that looked like it was leading somewhere she hadn't expected it to. Could he be interested in her? On top of that... She looked at their hands, and she quickly let go of his hands. "I see!" Marc nodded at her with a huge grin on his face. Lea stared back at him and an awkward silence followed.

"So, no boyfriend to tickle you? That's too bad!" Marc's hand suddenly landed on her knee, and Lea flinched. Noticing from his expression, she could see that he liked his new find. He squeezed her knee and she tried to push his hand away. "Not that I mind! I'm way too ticklish," She answered, struggling with fighting that one strong hand that kept trying to get her knee. "I can see that. I wonder where else you're ticklish?" Marc asked, and in his other hand made a surprise-move for her stomach again. "Eeek!"

Lea felt a wave of panic as laughs and squeals errupted from her. Oh no. If she wouldn't get away soon, she would be at the hands of this man who seemed to be very interested in testing her tickling areas. In a quick movement she jumped off her office chair - which rolled back and tumbled over - she grabbed her bag and sprinted towards the door. "Hey hey, not so fast little one!" Lea felt her heart pound as she heard him chase after her, and right before she reached the door, two strong arms wrapped around her in a bear hug from behind. "Noooo, Marc, you can't do this to me!" Lea protested as she was dragged back into the office. "Oh but I can! I haven't checked your other ticklish spots yet, you can't leave me before I find out what happens if I do this...?" Lea's cries of protest soon faded in another laughing fit as her ribs were poked and prodded. "Nonono hahahaha don't!" She laughed hysterically.

While she was laughing and struggling her legs lost their power to stand, and she slowly collapsed into her taller colleague's grasp. "Ticklish little thing aren't you? It's been a while since I tickled someone like you, coochie coochie coo!" Marc took advantage of Lea's inability to stand, and he squatted down and took her with him. "Marc - please, ah!" Lea squeaked when he forced her down onto the floor. She fell forwards on hands and knees, and quickly tried to crawl away from him. "Oh you're not getting away!" Lea screeched when Marc grabbed her leg from behind, dragging her back towards him. As if admitting defeat, Lea buried her face in her arms while Marc took position on top of her legs and made himself comfortable, facing her feet.

"You know? I always loved to tickle my little sister. But then she moved, and it's been a while since I saw her." Trying to ignore Marc's casual conversation, Lea whined when she felt him take off her shoes. "And then, my past couple of girlfriends weren't even ticklish. Unbelievable right?" Lea didn't answer this either, she just prayed he would tickle her for just a little and then let her go. She would have to stand just a little, he couldn't keep her here and tickle her all night could he? "I even forgot the fun I used to have with tickling oversensitive girls. And then this happened, isn't it just fate?" Marc laughed and for a moment Lea wondered if this guy had gone insane. He had finished taking off her shoes, and she bit her lip when he plucked the fluffs off her nylon bottoms, her feet twitching at just this simple sensation. "Ah, I had hoped your feet to be ticklish. Excuse me -" Marc dragged his finger down one of her soles, and Lea jerked her head back and tried to pull free.

"Don't tickle my feet, please. I really have to leave - I..." "- Netflix ain't waiting for you dear, and besides! Aren't we having fun here? Look, you're having fun too!" With that, he attacked her feet with both his hands, and Lea burst out in uncontrollable laughter. "Hehehehehe oh pleeeaahahase!" She banged her fist on the floor and tried to wiggle her feet out of his reach, but with him sitting on her legs she couldn't make a lot of movements. "Tickle tickle tickle!" Marc sang, scribbling his fingers all over her sensitive soles. The nylons she had chosen to wear weren't giving her much protection.

Lea never had her feet tickled other than a couple of playful strokes along them when she was wearing socks, and that alone felt horribly ticklish so she had suspected them to be as overly sensitive as the rest of her body. But this was the first time someone was really testing it, and proving her to be right. "Your feet are so tiny, you're not that big in general aren't you?" Marc didn't seem to mind that he was the only one leading the conversation. Lea could only reply with wordless laughing fits and helpless giggles.

"Aghh, these things are getting in my way..." Lea gasped when she suddenly felt him tug at her nylons. "No, Marc! I'm serious!" She tried to reach behind to save herself, but he had lifted himself off her and pulled at her nylons. They slowly slid off her bottom, and being too late to save them, Lea at least tried to keep a firm hold on the skirt she was wearing. "Really, stop it! I mean it! That's enough!" Marc didn't seem to mind the panicked tone in her voice. He sat back down on top of her, and took the nylons off until finally her feet were revealed. "There, that's better!" Throwing the piece of cloth aside, Marc eyed her bare feet with a predatory look in his eyes.

"Eeehehee stop hahaha!" As soon as he resumed the tickling of her feet, Lea was laughing hysterically again. "So they are as soft as they look!" She didn't like him anymore. How could Marc turn out to be like this? A merciless, sadistic... perverted.... tickler?! "Noooohehe please!" She knew her pleads didn't work, still she wouldn't give up. This had to stop sometime, right? "Does this tickle too?" The bastard, he was tickling her right under her toes, and when she tried to kick him off he grabbed one of her feet and kept it still, while he tickled her with his other hand. "Aaahahaha stop, stop it you jerk hahahaha!" Lea tried to kick him with her other foot, but it wasn't helping. "That's not nice Lea, I didn't know you could say things like that!" Marc pretended to be insulted, and he went back to a full out tickling attack with both hands on the helpless soles of her feet.

While laughing and fighting desperately, Lea shot a look up at the clock. They were the only ones in this office, but there had to be at least someone in the building to hear her? Her boss, her manager, whoever was still working. They had to hear her! Regaining her strength, Lea was able to suddenly move her upperbody up, stretch out her arm and push her evil colleague off her. He lost his balance just a little, but enough for her to pull her legs from under him and get to her feet.

In just her blouse and skirt, and with bare legs Lea ran towards the door. "Come here, I won't let you escape!" Marc sounded playful but scary at the same time. This couldn't continue, she would die! "Someone help me!" Lea screamed, and she managed to reach the door and open it. She entered the dark, abandoned corridor, but a strong hand grabbed her wrist and kept her from going further. "Back with you!" Marc said, and he dragged her back into the office. "No, someone heee-mfff!!" Her attacker had decided to cover her mouth with his hand to shut her up, and he took her back into the office.

The door closed behind them, and Marc stood against the door with her in his grip, and his hand still over her mouth. "You can't ruin the fun now, this is the second time you tried to escape!" He said playfully, and his long and slender fingers started to prod her sensitives ribs and sides, making her squirm and struggle agains him. "Hmmmphf-hmf!" Tears of laughter rolled down her cheeks as she was left immobile and helpless at his mercy. Lea was sure she felt something against her behind as she squirmed against him, was her predicament really arousing him?!

Finally stopping the assault on her ribcage, Marc moved his hand from her mouth, pushed her forward and forced her to bend over one of the desks. While he did so, he reached and grabbed her hips, digging his fingers in and squeezing her. "Aaaahhaha no - not there, ah!" Lea squealed, her arms were flailing and knocking over all items that were on the desk and within her reach. Paper documents were flying across the office, pens were knocked off the desk, and all Lea could do was laugh and struggle.

"Stop hahahaha, it's too much!" Marc pressed himself against her, making her even more aware of his arousal, and he moved his hands from her hips up, tickling along her sides and ribs and into her armpits. "NAaaahhahah not there - not there not there hhehehehehe please stop!" Lea squealed and screamed, arching her back and making another attempt at escaping his clutches. "Not here? I think I found a new tickle spot that needs to be explored a lot!" Marc wiggled his fingers in her armpits while all she could do was trap his hands even more in the hypersensitive areas as she pressed her arms tightly against her sides in an attempt to protect her helpless armpits. Leaving one lucky armpit alone, he moved to grab her hand, pulling it to the side to expose her other armpit completely. "No, please!" Lea panted before he started. "Please tickle me?" Lea's now exposed armpit was tickled mercilessly while she laughed and flailed her free arm hysterically.

She was still pressed down on the desk with the evil tickler pinning her against it as he stood against her from behind, and she shook with high pitched giggles when he leaned in to blow her ear. "Isn't this our first time being so intimate? I have to say I quite enjoy this," Marc said, still playful and mischievous, and he proceeded to lick her ear. "Eeeek hehehehe I can't hahahaa take it anymore - I'll do anything ahahaha just stop ticklihiing me!" Lea begged, and Marc stopped the ear-torment and smirked. "As tempting as it sounds, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I enjoy this way too much." With that, he dug his fingers into her sensitive ribcage again, and Lea screamed with laughter.

"Noooo haahhahaha you're killing meeeehhehee! Aaaah!" She laughed, bucking and thrashing like a wild horse. "You're killing me too, you know?" Marc growled in her ear. Both of them looked up in surprise when the door suddenly opened, and Lea's jaw dropped in relief. It happened to be Mr. Eakins, the manager of the sales department. A man in his late twenties, with dark hair and wearing glasses. Lea didn't know him very well, but imagined him to be a calm and friendly person as she had only heard good stories about him and his work. He was dressed in a suit like he was everyday at work, and looked neat overall.

"What's going on here? I thought I heard -" His eyes widened at the sight - it sure must have looked like something. Lea bent over a desk with Marc behind her, her face flushed, and papers and items scattered over the floor. "Mr. Eakins! Help - I..." "Chris! What are you doing here?" Marc asked, and Lea's heart sank. Now that sure sounded as if..."I can see why you didn't pick up your phone," Chris said, and he smirked at the two. Oh no. They were buddies. "Mr. Eakins! Please, he's -" Her jaw dropped when she was ignored.

Marc moved away from her and bumped fists with manager Chris. What the fuck. She stood frozen and stared at the friendly pair. "I knew you'd be here, I forgot my wallet so I called you. When you didn't answer I thought you'd left, so I came to get it myself. But..." He eyed the flushed girl and nodded at her. "It sounded as if someone was getting killed here, but of course it was your doing!" Chris laughed, and Marc joined in. Lea fixed her clothes and tried to tiptoe towards the door quietly. "Not so fast, Lea!" As stupid as she was, she froze just at the sound of Marc's voice, and by the time she regained her senses he was by her side already. "This is Lea, Chris. More like TickLea, right?" He asked his petrified colleague. She shook her head at the two. What a ridiculous way to joke with her name and her weakness. If she wasn't in this rotten situation she could have laughed about it.

"I really need to go home..." She said, but again, ignored. "Care to join me, Chris? I haven't found all her spots yet, but she's ticklish as hell, look." Lea squealed when he squeezed her side and tried to run away, but Marc simply caught her in his arms. "Weren't we talking about how it had been a while? Well, here you go!" Lea gasped when Marc grabbed her arms and held them up, revealing her sensitive armpits.

The manager, who Lea had thought to be calm, friendly and a normal person smirked at her and approached her with his hands up. "Is she that ticklish?" She watched him with wide eyes and struggled. "Please no, Mr. Eakins!" She begged, but Chris seemed to have made up his mind. "I'd gladly help you, Marc!"

To be continued​

Part 2 please! Excellent story so far

I hope both Lea colleagues will tickle her wickedly in part 2!!! Maybe having turns and going to town with her feet!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back