• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun times with tickles - part 2 of 2 - F/M

ImNotDave

TMF Master
This is a continuation of http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271647-Fun-times-with-tickles-Part-1-of-2-M-F

"Would you like me to tickle you?" she had asked.
"Only if you want to" I said. "If you'd enjoy it?"
"Of course!" She replied.

She pushed me back on the bed and raised my arms up above my head, securing them to the frame. Once they were in place, she climbed on top of me, sitting on my waist and leaning forward, her hair brushing my face.
"I must warn you - I'm a good tickler". She said with a playful smile.
"Oh, really? How so?" I asked.
"I have long nails" She said, showing me her hands. I had noticed her nails before, and thought that they'd be good for tickling, but I was surprised she had mentioned it.
"My ex-boyfriend was very ticklish. I used to tickle him a lot. He said I was an good tickler with my long nails".
"Did your ex like being tickled?" I asked curiously.
"I think so - but we never really talked about it. Just had tickle fights every-so-often. But I never tied him up."
"So this is new for you?" I asked
"Yeah. Would you like me to be fun or mean?"
"What is the difference?"
"Well, fun, I'll stop when you say stop. Mean, I might not" she winked.
"Ha, you sound like you've got experience with this sort of thing" I joked. "Are you sure you've never done this?"
"Nope. Never. Fun or mean?" She asked again.
"Erm, somewhere in between" I told her.

She moved forward and started tickling under my arms. A particularly bad spot for me. I instantly burst into laughter and pulled at the handcuffs.
"NOHAHAHA!" I burst out.
She used her fingertips to draw circles in my armpits and down my ribs. Next she started using her fingernails to scrape down my ribs, across my chest and over my stomach.
"AHAHA GOODNESS!" I screamed out "Your fingernails are torturous!"
"Told you I'm good at this" she winked, then continued to scrape across my bare stomach.
She tickled my whole upper body for what seemed like ages, but was most likely only a minute or two before stopping to let me breathe.

"You're a lot more ticklish than my ex" she giggled. "This IS fun!".

She moved down my legs and sat besides my ankles. "Turn over" she asked, "I want to tickle the bottoms of your feet".
I twisted myself around so I was lying on my stomach, at which point she climbed up onto my ankles and immediately started tickling my feet with her long nails
"PAHAHAHA THAT'S TORTURE!" I screamed out.
She brushed all over my soles, starting at my heels and working up towards my toes

"This is the worst spot on my feet" she said, before pushing her fingers behind my toes and tickling there.
"HAHAHAHA MINE TOO MINE TOO!!!" I shouted, trying not to throw her off.

After a few moments, she climbed down off the bed and sat on the floor at the bottom, facing back towards me.
"Do NOT kick me in the face when I do this". She said
"Do what?" I asked
"This." she replied, and licked the bottom of my foot
"OH JEEEZE HAHA!" I laughed out.
"Don't kick me, okay?" she said again.
"I'll try my best!" I whimpered.

She gently licked my foot, and nibbled on my heels and sides. I was in ticklish ecstasy, trying so hard not to flinch and kick her, and burying my face into the bed to laugh.
"Hahaha oh my god, that's driving me crazy" I laughed out, I could feel tears running down my face at this point.
She kept the licking on for about 2 minutes, before climbing back up besides me and letting me free.

"That was amazing." I told her
"I'm glad you enjoyed it" she winked. "Maybe we'll do it again next time".
We lay together for the rest of the evening. Both exhausted and happy after an exciting hour or so.

Sadly, P and I only had one more date after this experience. She was strangely quiet while we were out, and when I asked her what was wrong, she eventually admitted that she had been seeing another guy she'd met online at the same time as meeting me. She'd been dating both of us simultaneously without the other person knowing, and had to admit that despite the fun we'd had together, she thought she had more of a future with the other man. After that we said our goodbyes and I never saw her again.
Fun, but sadly over too quickly.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back