• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Airport Tickling

Kusumimi

TMF Novice
So I got tickled at the airport when someone had to search me! Anyone else had this happen??!

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations on coming out of the shadows and sharing your first story.

Pretty random indeed. Can't say anything like that has happened to me or in my presence. Maybe you just got lucky haha.

I'm glad for the story . . . but I can't say I'm reassured about the TSA!

Don't women have to frisk other women? I thought men weren't allowed to frisk women. also sounds like he was a little unprofessional.

Don't women have to frisk other women? I thought men weren't allowed to frisk women. also sounds like he was a little unprofessional.

I don't know about the rule, but have had men do it in several countries. Unprofessional --> agreed. This was at the airport in the Netherlands btw.

First of all, congratulations on coming out of the shadows and sharing your first story.

Pretty random indeed. Can't say anything like that has happened to me or in my presence. Maybe you just got lucky haha.

Aw thank you!! :) And yes after reading the other responses I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen haha!

What an amazing story! So..I've always been a HUGE lover of accidental tickling incidents like that...doctor's exams, pedicures, massages, pat-downs. So this kind of story is my absolute favorite.

I once witnessed an ex-gf (Darcy, who I've shared plenty of other stories about here), get patted down at a concert. She was squirming, wincing, biting her lip as the woman touched all the spots that I knew were insanely ticklish on her as I watched in utter blissful delight. She was on the verge of laughing just as the woman stopped.

I also happened to witness a pat-down at a different concert where I could see the girl squirming and then the second it ended she burst out laughing, like she'd been holding it in the whole time, and just started running away, like she'd been dying to just break free.

Pat-downs tickle me a lot, too. It's kind of amazing to me...that this is something that actually happens all the time, that people have to go through regularly at the airport or for events...where a stranger publicly touches, strokes, feels, slides their hands across all of your most ticklish areas. It's super awkward, and pretty hot at the same time.

I don't know about the rule, but have had men do it in several countries. Unprofessional --> agreed. This was at the airport in the Netherlands btw.
Thanks for sharing your story. :D
No, I have never seen anything like that happen at an airport.
In the U.S., that person might have been in trouble for sexual harassment.

I don't know about that; it seems like TSA agents can get away with a lot because it's, you know, "national security."

Haha, I wonder if it's even legal in the Netherlands then, or he was just a bit careless.

What an amazing story! So..I've always been a HUGE lover of accidental tickling incidents like that...doctor's exams, pedicures, massages, pat-downs. So this kind of story is my absolute favorite.

I once witnessed an ex-gf (Darcy, who I've shared plenty of other stories about here), get patted down at a concert. She was squirming, wincing, biting her lip as the woman touched all the spots that I knew were insanely ticklish on her as I watched in utter blissful delight. She was on the verge of laughing just as the woman stopped.

I also happened to witness a pat-down at a different concert where I could see the girl squirming and then the second it ended she burst out laughing, like she'd been holding it in the whole time, and just started running away, like she'd been dying to just break free.

Pat-downs tickle me a lot, too. It's kind of amazing to me...that this is something that actually happens all the time, that people have to go through regularly at the airport or for events...where a stranger publicly touches, strokes, feels, slides their hands across all of your most ticklish areas. It's super awkward, and pretty hot at the same time.

Awesome, thanks! I barely go to events/concerts so the only pat-downs I experience are at airports, the one being more ticklish than the other. I have no idea about pat-down policies in general, like one person would do it more lightly or focus on other places than the other, but overall even before the guy tickled me on purpose this was definitely my most ticklish one so far!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back