• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighbor convinces husband friend to let him tickle his wife - M/F

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
We moved into our neighborhood a few years ago in a nice middle class area of Denver. Although we met many neighbors, and liked most of them, one guy Paul had my wife and I at odds. I liked Paul, he was a construction supervisor, divorced and pretty gruff around the edges. He was the type of guy who always complained about women, even though he had several girlfriends who would stop by and hang out. He still expressed the idea of the men being the smart and in-charge which didn't bode well with my wife. Lori is a professional banker, who runs one of the branch offices for a well known company. On the few occasions she has talked to Paul, she always left pissed off, telling me how can you stand to talk to him and hang out over there? I always told her he is alright, just a bad divorce had made him bitter, but also I liked having a guy friend who shared many likes in sports and beer making. We had been friends for a year but a few weeks back, things took an interesting and exciting change that I never saw coming. Paul and I were going to watch the Broncos preseason game at his house when I noticed one of his young girlfriends pulling up to his house. Paul is 45, but he has girlfriends who range from 25 to 45, and some are quite attractive. I hesitated going over but received a text shortly after from Paul asking me if I was still coming over since kick-off was in 5 minutes. I grabbed some of my beers and headed over, knocking once and letting myself in as I usually did. I heard some crazy giggling coming from the living room where Paul had Melissa's feet trapped between one of his powerful arms and seemed to be tickling her bare feet. She giggled and squirmed asking me to make Paul stop as his thick fingers poked, scribbled and played with her feet and toes. I found myself getting quite aroused as he tormented her, ignoring her pleas for mercy. After a good 10 minutes he let her go but excused himself as they both went upstairs. I had a few beers already and didn't care, Paul's normal routine it seems with his friend was to enjoy some sex then they left.

Paul saw his friend off then came back to living room being his same old self laughing it up and giving details of his little romp. I was buzzed and feeling good enjoying the guy banter. Intrigued by the tickle torture I quizzed him about it. Paul freely admitted he loves pretty feet and tickling women gives him a cruel kinky power that drives him crazy. He admitted that his wife divorced him because several times he tied her tight and tickled her way passed her limits. I once again found myself totally turned on by his admission and told him I was jealous of his free spirit. He was bold, told me he would love to get at my wife's big feet, take her uppity self down a few pegs. He has told me in the past how stuck-up my wife projected herself and it was a stick in his side how she acted towards me. I know my wife can be bossy and being married, I probably just took it for granted but I knew he was right. The idea of Lori's flawless size 10s being worked over by this gruff construction guy suddenly turned erotic for me as I pictured her becoming submissive to the overly masculine Paul. I teased him by telling him she gets pedicures every couple of weeks that make her feet super soft. I could tell he was getting aroused as we went back and forth on how he would tickle her. I guess my confession that she was a ticklish as a school girl got his gears really working as he explained the fine are art of erotic tickle torture that would make any woman his play toy. When I told him that often when she comes back from one business trips, so wound up from the long hours and stressful financial decisions that she will allow me to tie her up and pleasure her. I did confess that I never tickled her because she would get so pissed that I just never tried. Paul perked up and offered me his Bronco games tickets that he held on the 50 yard line for a chance to tickle my tied up wife. At first I rebuffed the idea but he expertly convinced me that with the blindfold we often played with, she would have no idea. Throw in some headphones with music playing and she would be clueless he boasted. He told me to sleep on it and let him know tomorrow adding how could I pass up 50 yard line Bronco tickets.

It was crazy, the thought of letting my buddy Paul tickle my tied up wife consumed me all night into the next day. As she sat in the recliner with her big soft feet propped up, I couldn't resist as I ran my fingers up and down her soles making her yelp and scream at me. Stop that! You know how ticklish I am. I grabbed her foot much like Paul had done to his friend and dug my fingers into her padded soles as she squealed and thrashed wildly. Her laughter, cussing and fighting gave me a hard-on, as she finally broke free. She yelled at me, leaving the room in a huff but for once I did not care.

I decided to talk to Paul about it, with the probable knowledge that this would never happen, just too many factors that made the whole idea just a fantasy. We shared some beers and I told him about tickling her on the couch, her reaction and the cruel feeling of power that I had over her. In hind-sight I know he played me, but his reaction was like a big brother convincing a younger brother to take the chance. He explained how taking control like this would change our home dynamics, again without the wife's knowledge of who was actually doing the tickling. I don't know how he did it, but after an hour we were coming up with scenarios of how to tie her up - to techniques that would certainly make her the most submissive. He even got bold and took my bare foot under his arm to show me the spider technique had on the soles of the foot. I felt like a kid getting tickled by the neighborhood bully as I howled and struggled to break free from his iron grip. Paul is a big guy at 6'2, 225 pounds, not muscular but big armed, thick body with hairy arms and legs. He would only shave every couple of days, so it looked like he always had a day old shave going. His big hands were like sand paper, I remember shaking his hand the first time and thinking how rough they were. Now as he tickled my foot to demonstrate the technique, I could easily see how this could drive someone insane.

As we traded scenarios about how it would go down, Paul convinced me later that week that when my wife got back from her 4 day business trip, I would tie her to the bed as we had often done, and allow him free access to her ticklish feet. I spent many mornings and nights fantasizing how she struggled and begged her tickler to stop, each time I would end the fantasy with one big mind blowing orgasm. I expected to be there when Paul tickled my helpless wife, but he assured me it was better to hear about it later from him. He explained that when she got too desperate that the husband always wants it to stop and he would not be able to achieve his goal of really breaking Lori. Don't worry, when I am done, she will want to be fucked like never before. I didn't realize at the time but as I shared intimate details how Lori enjoyed being tied and teased with her vibrator explaining the details how bringing her close to the edge several times before letting her explode was the main goal of our erotic play. I told him she confessed to a dark desire to give up control since she is constantly the go-to person at work, faced with stressful situations on financial matters that giving up that control for a brief period of time is her release.

Paul couldn't believe his luck. He had convinced his buddy to tie up his wife and allow Paul full access to deliver a devious tickling. What he did not know was the extent and level the tickling would be delivered. Paul didn't like the 5'10, snooty banker gal that talked down to him as if he was some kind of moron. I guess you don't understand finance she once berated Paul when he talked about buying a second home high up in the mountains using his equity in his current home to acquire the property. She was tall, long legged with long toes usually painted red on her flawless size 10s. Her high arch promised the balls of her foot along with the underside of her toes would surely be ticklish spots that he would exploit. If there is one thing Paul liked about Lori was her high pitched giggling laugh that aroused him whenever he heard her laugh, always wondering what it would be like to make her do that against her will. It was only a few days away before he would find out first hand. He had Marty show him the restraints they use for tie up, basic Velcro straps that attached to the four corners. Paul suggested his set that was a bit more versatile that allowed different positions to include hands tied over head and feet bound together. This was Paul's favorite, he enjoyed rolling the person over from one front to back and over again allowing him full range. He also didn't tell Marty that the tickling would be all over, since Marty only suspected a vicious foot tickling.

The plan was set for Saturday afternoon. Lori would fly in late Friday night and after a good morning sleep and some breakfast, she wanted to play early in the afternoon. It was simple, she is tied up, blindfolded and even some music ear phones added to really let her escape. Marty told me he was so turned on all week, he played with himself day and night taking great pleasure in giving up his wife to a sadistic tormentor....he had no idea. Once she was tied he would text me and after a brief discussion, Marty would go to the mall or library, and not return until I called him. I would expect 2 hours at the least, but probably 3 or more. He protested a bit, but I assured him she was in safe hands, but we agreed to this and he can't change his mind now. I told him I would send him teaser pics to keep him excited and rests assure she was fine.

The text came in at 2:10PM. All set, come on over with a smiley face at the end. My hands shook as I opened his front door, my bag of tools in my other hand. Lori was tied like I instructed. Hands tied over head to my Velcro strap and chain. Her lovely feet bound together at the foot of the bed, so she could easily roll from front to back. Wearing only black laced underwear, her nice size 36s, exposing nice brown nipples that were just starting to get erect. I checked the bonds; she was going nowhere and smiled at Marty. Taking out a stiff feather I traced it gently over her left breast, concentrating on the outside and work my way to the now hard nipple. She moans and wriggles on the bed, already getting into it. I smile at Marty and then wave bye-bye to him as he is reluctantly led to the front door. He drives off and my 8 inch cock is raging as I can't believe this tall bitch is at my disposal. I tease her some more with the stiff feather, working it over sensitive wrist, down her exposed forearms, gliding over her biceps getting closer to her hollow arm pit as she giggles. Don't she says, it tickles. She burst into giggles as my stiff feather finds her smooth arm pit. Marty stop she says as giggles erupt as she struggles hard for the first time. I tease her belly, with light strokes of the feather. She can't take the fine touch and finally rolls to her stomach exposing her bare tan back. I work the feather slowly up her spine, sides and finally her neck as more giggles erupt. Stop Marty that's enough with a little more emphasis to drive the point home. She rolled to her back, tested her bonds as I grabbed her nice little vibrator turned it on and placed it next to her. I know she could feel the vibrations as she moaned and shifted her body. I wasted little time and spider tickled her exposed armpits with my rough fingers. Her reaction was a classic, squeal and thrash as she burst out in hysterical laughter, fighting like a wild cat as the bonds held her tight. Stop! She finally breathed as her fight weakened but the laughter continued. I let her have a short break as she cursed Marty. What is your problem she says catching her breath, I don't like that, I'm way too ticklish. I grab the vibrator and slowly work it around her belly button. She smiles and hips gyrate, that's better she coos. I tease her for a minute, and then as she calmly breathes, I dig my fingers into her ribs rubbing each rib as a new spastic blast of laughter erupts from her lips.

Music to my ears as her intoxicating laugh fills my ears. Her bound body fights the bonds as a desperate struggle to escape my diabolic fingers work their magic. She rolls to her stomach, panting she starts to yell but I have had enough and lean my body against her stretched out body resting along her upper legs and slowly prod the area just above her hips. She is trapped on her stomach for the time being, a slow kneading of her soft sides has her giggling madly, her body unable to roll away to escape. Her laughter is getting weak, no more pleads for "Marty" to stop, and she is too weak to fight. One ear bud has popped out from her left ear, as a stream of Aerosmith blares out, "walk this way!” I think to myself, I like this chick as I allow her a short rest. I guess when I let my body weight trap Lori in place, it dawned on her that Marty couldn't be the tickler; he was not a big guy.

Who's there, Marty? Are you there, whose in here as a new fear grips my ticklish victim. I contemplate whether I should reveal myself, but instead I decide to let her rest and wonder about who is here. I take the vibrator and tuck it under her underwear between the crack of her nice ass. Turning it on makes her struggle and moan. Let me go she begs, this is not funny, please. She has rolled to her back, which only makes the vibrator more sensitive and after a minute she rolls back to her stomach. Her hips gyrate as her sexual struggle delights me. After 5 minutes I dig my fingers between her inner thighs, just beneath her ass and inside her legs. She squeals lifts herself as much as the bonds allow and struggles like a caged cat. Her laughter erupts and bounces off the walls as the sensation is too much for this captive beauty. She rocks the bed as I lay across her calves trapping her on her stomach as I probe the soft inner thighs down to the back of her knees. I reach around and grip the spot above her knees making her bounce with a new energy as the mattress muffles her erotic laughter.

I purposely left her flawless feet as my final target for a reason. I wanted her so weak that once I start working her big soles and long toes over, that she will really be broken. Her big feet with nice long toes – flawless, no calluses or rough spots, with a nice pink color to the ball of the foot and heels with a high arch that is a nice bright white. Lori rolls to her back, who is in here she says meekly? I lay across her lower legs, gazing at her red nail polished toes. I can’t resist as my cock rages and run my fingers spider like up her soles. She reacts with a high pitch squeal, toes scrunch then expand as the foot shakes wildly. I dig in with my fingers as her laughter erupts throughout the room. I work methodically over the bottom of her foot, first the left, then the right. She is laughing so hard and I can’t blame her as I work the area expertly concentrating on the under toes pulling back the toes as she fights to clinch them down. That was a hard 7 minutes and she is panting. I rest only to take up a position at the foot of the bed. I snap a photo and send to her hubby who responds instantly with “Fucking Hot!”

Lori is begging again and it annoys me. I take out my ball gag and against her protest I work it into her mouth then secure it around her head. I put the ear bud back in to really mess with her. Muffled protest as I dig my fingers into her exposed soft pits making her arch and struggle once again. She is really sweating as I count the ribs working my way down to her soft tummy. I can’t resist and lick her flat stomach digging my tongue into her belly button. My rough whiskers on her soft skin makes her moan as I remove the vibrator and place it once again on her clit. She buckles like mad, then arches and produces a long muffled grunt as she finally slumps back down on the mattress. I let her rest – taking a few pics I send them to her husband. The ball gag must have been a surprise as Marty text back, “Wow, a ball gag? Really?” I think to myself – year really, what did you expect. That pissed me off as I positioned myself to at the foot of the bed, working some baby lotion over her soles. Lori comes out of her slumber, begging is muffled so I take off the gag. What a turn on, she is submissive now, who is this, did Marty put you up to this? I turned on the electric tooth brush and went to work on her toes, one at a time as she squealed and fought against the wild sensations coursing through her body. Lori was no longer protesting as she got into the submissive tickling that she could not escape. After 10 minutes and my cock screaming I put down the tools, stripped out of my clothes and worked my 8 inch cock through her soft oiled soles. It didn’t take long as Lori moaned along with me feeling my cock grow just before I shot out loads of cum covering her feet. I couldn’t help myself and not realizing the ear buds had fallen out, I said out loud, “How do you like that”?

Paul? Is that you? I was shocked at my mistake, but her words actually helped me get to the next phase. Why yes it is Lori. Not so bitchy right now are you? I ran my fingers over her pits as I taunted her verbally. She squealed and struggled – then played the game. Please don’t tickle me Paul! I’m so ticklish it makes me crazy. I removed the blindfold and smiled at my submissive friend. Lori got a look at my 8 inch think cock and moaned. You want this don’t you I teased. Her dreamy eyes said it all. I slowly tickled her as she played along, not afraid anymore, we really got into it. I licked and sucked on her toes making her crazy with lust. We fucked, not once, but twice – the last time we agreed that she would tell Marty that it was an awesome tickling he gave her; letting Marty think the tickling was all his. She would convince him that she wanted more of that and give us more time to play. I’ll have to give an update about how things are going in a few months…

blindfolded.jpgsoft feet.jpg

[email protected] for comments

Awesome sir. The change in perspective confused me for a second, but well done.

This story is very hot! There's nothing like another man having your significant other's soles at their mercy

Why are you still considered a Novice? Clearly you have great story writing skills. I have enjoyed your stories for a long time now- as another member already said - you never disappoint. I think we need a re-classification here!

Excellent! Very well written and plotted, and erotic to boot. I agree with all the compliments you have gotten above!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back