• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP multiple Scenarios

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Since some of the ads on here are a couple months old, I figure I might as well try a new thread and see what I can find.

I'm a story writer, so I write both guys and girls, lee or ler. I like to have fun with different scenarios, from light-hearted to heavy or dramatic situations. The only ones I don't like are non-con.

Right now I have a lot of muse for a male character I've been writing and wanting to put him in a ticklish situation. (With a guy or girl, it doesn't matter to me) but of course that's not my only specialty.

I'd prefer someone whose also a story teller. I don't need paragraphs and paragraphs of descriptions, but someone who makes a character real, and likes a beginning, middle, and end to the plot. So, while I don't want to make people feel like they have to go through a lot of work for this, when you do respond to this, (PMs or even posting here) I'd like if you could just throw your idea at me. Tell me the character, the scenario, or even how you'd like to see it end! I just want to see that you'd put some effort to make it enjoyable.

To give you an example of what I'm looking for, something like this:

“Surprise tickle attack!”

Stephanie!” He yelped, lunging from the assault on his ribs, for alas he had been foolish enough to check his phone for something in a public place. He should have known better than to let his guard down. He broke into cackles, fumbling onto the bench before he finally managed to turn about and grab at one of her wrists (since he still had his phone, unfortunately). “Ch-cheaheeheeheeter!” He laughed as he squirmed away. “Cheater!” They got a few amused looks from Sean's hearty laughter as he scoot back, finally pinned against the arm of the plaza bench. He pushed her wrist to try to keep distance so he could put his phone away. (Which he would like to be known was near impossible while laughing one’s head off. And when someone was purposely making you jerk and squirm.) “Just waihait ‘til I-!” He snorted. “Gehehehet my hands on you!”

Now of course not all the responses have to be that long, but you see what I mean. Some decent description and a solid scenario. So if anyone's interested, just shoot me a message!

Edit: Forgot to mention: I do supernatural creatures too. Just for fun and to add some spice and variety. And while I don't mind some monster tickling, I do like to have the creatures tickled too, so don't be afraid to run anything like that by me too.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back