• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super bowl Predictions?

aicfan1992

Since we are a week out just wondering what peoples thoughts and predictions are. The defense will really matter in this game. If the Panthers start off hot and score early I don't think Peyton and the broncos offense can catch up. I'm just hoping this isnt a recreation of Peytons last super bowl appearance.

I don't see Carolinas Offense being as explosive as it was all season, but they'll make more plays. I trust their Offense more than Denvers Offense. Denver is gonna have to run the ball. They can't become one dimensional. If they do, they won't stand a chance, Carolina will abuse Peyton all night. This isn't the Peyton Manning we saw in 2013. And even then, he got destroyed by The Seattle Defense in Superbowl 48. Though I don't see that kind of blowout happening this time

I say Carolina 30, Denver 17. I think Carolina will get a Defensive or Special Teams TD. Or at least a big play from one of those units that turns out to be a Game-Changer.

I like seeing guys go out on top, but I don't think Peyton does. If this is indeed his last game.

If Denver can hold down Tom Brady, they can certainly hold down Cam Newton. Both defenses will be the key to this game. I'm expecting low scoring and it will be which offense can solve the defense a little bit more. Id say outside of Carolina fans, wed all like to see Peyton Manning ride off into the sunset a winner, and with the defense, he has a shot. Its just going to be tough.

Carolina 45, Denver 17, Cam Newton MVP. He can do it all!

As someone whose team used to be regularly beaten by Manning (Ravens), even though that was eternally frustrating, I do have a ton of respect for the guy. I'd like to see him go out the way Elway and Ray Lewis did, with a championship. It's definitely going to be hard. With that said I really don't have a prediction because crazy things have happened before. Just ask the 2007 Patriots who went in undefeated.

Panthers 24, Broncos 13

I think Carolina gets to Manning, and forces some mistakes.

Mine is simple. The team with the most points will win it. Case closed. DOH

As much as I would like to see Manning go out on top, I think Carolina is going to win this game by a large margin.

Denver's D can cause problems for Cam as much as Carolina's can cause for Peyton. I hope the Broncos win but I would choose the Panthers.

With two really good defenses, I think it's coming down to quarterback play. I think Cam Newton being the more mobile of the two quarterbacks, he's going to be able to extend and make more plays. So my choice has got to be Carolina.

As a side bet, Aqib Talib (who is a Kansas graduate) took pot shots at my Chiefs after the AFC championship game. I hope Cam comes around the corner on a QB sweep and flattens him.

Barbershopman

I'll say that by the end of the 1st quarter Carolina will be winning 14-3 by the half 21-10 and the final score 31-13 Carolina

If Denver can hold down Tom Brady, they can certainly hold down Cam Newton. Both defenses will be the key to this game. I'm expecting low scoring and it will be which offense can solve the defense a little bit more. Id say outside of Carolina fans, wed all like to see Peyton Manning ride off into the sunset a winner, and with the defense, he has a shot. Its just going to be tough.[/QUOT

No, Brady cant run for shit. Cam is a whole new animal. much faster and stronger than Brady.

The heart wants to see Payton and co go out on top but I just think Cam and co will make just a few more key plays to get the win in a close one Panthers 30, Broncos 24

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back