• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoleNation

46nf6lr.jpg

keiko japaense soles

clips4sale.com/101615

I think that Jean has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

BmShNH0l.jpg

Japanese girl Naya! All the way from Nagano japan. She decided to give a visit to this country for some job opportunities. With the covid condition in Japan she seems to be struggling to find a job she likes and also an excuse for a get away for a vacation. Naya stands about 5"4 with size 8.5 beautiful wide soles! Naya loves foot massages and I offered a foot massage session to her but unfortunately she declined and had to go. Those big beautiful shaped soles was right in front of and me and boy I was excited. I tried to be as close as possible to get a whiff. She was wearing black leather slipper sandals and which matched her feet beautifully. My plan was to bring her back again sometime but unfortunately she just have to leave soon! For video purchase email [email protected]

Youko all the way from japan hokkaido
first time here in canada and so far enjoying her fullest adventure! youko is actually a friend of saoru and introduced her to this assignment. Youko is very talkative and definitely a person you want to hang out with. her size 8 is definitely attractive and I decided to go with something a little different this time which was requested her to wear nylon sock! and damn i must say i now have something with nylon socks now. There are nylon sock fans out there which i am also trying to accomodate. But now i know that those feet with the socks on definitely gave me some adrenaline rush! Will continue to work with models like this from jow on if they are willing to wear it of course!

nYnRKiil.jpg

uILfNGrl.jpg

Sold through pa ypal
email [email protected]

Rene a Japanese nurse who is new to the country to experience the north american culture. She is currently enrolled in a language school to improve her english skills along with international students. She was very talkative in the video, probably the most talkative model i have ever encountered. As she popped up her soles i noticed a beautiful arched shaped foot. She was definitely my cup of tea. Rene is a nurse back in Japan and mentions she always stands on her feet and sometimes have smelly feet. I would definitely want to get her back sometime again!

BHaYrpYl.jpg

Sold through paypal
email [email protected]

jqjfli3l.png

The Return of Shino's soles!
Had a great work with shino with the previous recording. As she mentions from the previous video that she will be flying back home to japan very soon, so this is my last time shooting with her at school. Was able to make an arrangement day with her and things went well. Her beautifully shaped soles will be missed! This time i had some great bettery lighting and also angled with many camera positions! even made her do some to scrunch! boy, those big soles are something! her actual height is around 5"6 to be exact. I guess that explains why shes a size 8! had a great talk with her and glad i filmed her beautiful soles before she returns to japan.

video purchase through pay pal only. email [email protected]

BbRyj1Cl.jpg

Rui, a japanese girl from Osaka with size 8.5 beautifully shaped soles. Rui stands about 5'6, slim japanese girl. Met up with Rui and started recording in the classroom. As she popped out her soles, my god. I was already having trouble setting up my camera! Haven't seen this type of beautiful soles in such a long time! We had a great conversation and she likes to laugh all the time! She was cool with the foot modelling and didn't question much about it either! She was very cooperative with all the poses. She will definitely return sometime in the spring time for a second shot!

video purchase through pay pal only. email [email protected]

7b2Yb9yl.jpg

Nokko's size 7.5 japanese feet soles

Nokko from Osaka, a city girl who likes to explore the west. She recently got a job as a waitress and had time off to help model. Her soles are quite cuite, 7.5, with a sligh arch but not too flat. Those soles were so close up to my face I got a bit excited as i was holding the camera! We had a great conversation and didn't mind me taking my time to film. She was cool and talkative. Nokko stands about 5'6, but surprisingly only size 7.5 feet!
clip sold through pay pal only. email [email protected] for purchase

Rene's size 6.5 cute japanese feet

K7a5zIKl.jpg

Rene from japan osaka. Rene works as a child educator back home and often stands around on her feet most of the day. She loves to wear light runners for her job. She is currently a student here and enjoying every moment of her time being here in this foreign city. Rene is cute and talkative, id love a gf with that kickass personality. Her feet are not too wide but also with nice shaped soles. These soles would meet the needs of guys out there who are picky for sure! Was sure fun to work with her!

sold through pay pall, email [email protected] for purchase

Rene has gorgeous soles with wonderful wrinkles! :feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Rene a Japanese nurse who is new to the country to experience the north american culture. She is currently enrolled in a language school to improve her english skills along with international students. She was very talkative in the video, probably the most talkative model i have ever encountered. As she popped up her soles i noticed a beautiful arched shaped foot. She was definitely my cup of tea. Rene is a nurse back in Japan and mentions she always stands on her feet and sometimes have smelly feet. I would definitely want to get her back sometime again!

BHaYrpYl.jpg

now available on c4s clips4sale.com/101615

Patel size 8.5 indian soles

JiPGz5el.jpg

Patel from india decides to do her first foot model. She stands about 5'6 and was wearing black sandals at that time. Her soles are very smooth looking and big! We decided to film in campus in door for the first about 20 mins and the rest out door. Patel was very talkative and shared her experience about this country. Overall great conversation and the views of her soles turned out great!

now available on clips4sale.com/101615

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back