• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burying wife in sand and need suggestions...

TickleChgo

Verified
Mrs. TC and I are traveling to Hedonism II in a few weeks. I plan on burying her in the sand on the beach in the classic position with just her head and feet sticking out. I plan to then pull up a beach chair near her and see what happens.

I'm going to leave some feathers and brushes near her feet, and I would like to put up a sign to encourage people to tickle her feet. Any suggestions for what the sign should say...?

"I"m SO depressed"

"I'm not ticklish, so please don't tickle my feet."

"Clean my feet please."

"Anybody know any good cure for hiccups?"

"The bodiless head will tell your fortune, if properly motivated."

I would also bring some syrup, in case a dog happens to wonder by.

How about holding a raffle of some kind?

Well....I know this has been done many time before, and with no problems (except maybe for the ticklee...). But, with a bit of an OSHA training background, be careful of how much sand you put on her,, and how tightly you pack her. You do want her to breathe. (one of the things taught to us is that you only need to bring sand/soil/dirt/whatever up to a persons diaphram-level....that can cause death. Maybe it's different when they are lying down. Just, be careful, and observant - don't walk away.)

@volsung - thanks for some great suggestions!

@rdhd - thanks for the buzz kill

A brush, soapy water and sand on her feet sounds perfect! I'd be tempted to either tie her big toes together, or back to a stick in the sand or something.

I have no idea what to put on the sign though!

"Betcha can't make me laugh"
"My feet are itchy"
"I'm NOT ticklish"

Does Mrs Ticklechgo know you're planning this? Oh well, either way it should say " Show no mercy"

Does Mrs Ticklechgo know you're planning this? Oh well, either way it should say " Show no mercy"

Actually, she does. We've talked about it and discussed who should get buried. I might also be buried on another day in a similar fashion -I already know what that sign will say... "Now its HIS turn! And, he's even more ticklish!"

I'd say a lot of Volsung's suggestions would work. I'd also recommend; 'fancy a break? have a tickle', 'tickle to hear sound effects!', or 'I came all this way and all I got was buried in the sand'. Hmm. You could do with getting the missus a t-shirt with that on it actually.

Don't blame me if Nestle sues you :p

Also a blindfold does sound like a good idea. Maybe give her some earphones with some music in while away the hours? (and stop her from hearing you suggest what to do to her)

I'd leave out tying her toes together or back if you want to get vanilla people involved, since some people who'd do it otherwise might get a bit put off, which is only fair. Of course, nothing says that when it's the night-time you can't decide to stay on the beach yourself and have a bit of a private party ;)

Maybe give her some earphones with some music in while away the hours? (and stop her from hearing you suggest what to do to her)

I'd leave out tying her toes together or back if you want to get vanilla people involved, since some people who'd do it otherwise might get a bit put off, which is only fair.

Thanks! I was thinking of the earphones too. It would keep her from getting bored if no one is near, and it adds to the sensory deprivation/surprise if someone tickles her.

As for tying her toes, I'm thinking about that, but I'm not so worried about vanilla people at this beach - it is Hedonism II, a nude beach...:thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back