• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Plan

blackkat

It was late, and I had finally finished my serving shift. He had messaged me to come over when I was done, so I hopped in the car and headed for the highway. He said he had a special plan, so instinctively I was nervous. We had done quite a bit of exploring in our times together, so if he said he had something special I knew that meant he was up to no good. I pulled up to his house, and he was sitting outside waiting for me, having a cigarette as usual.
“Hey, baby.” He said as I walked up the steps to the front porch. I smiled at him and leaned back against the railing.
“Hi, honey.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest to try and stay warm against the cold. My v-neck work shirt and jeans didn’t do much in the way of keeping me warm.
“How was work?” He asked before taking another drag on his cigarette. It was the formalities. Small talk before we went inside. Before the fun began.
“It was fine. Same shit, different day. Didn’t really make any money, as usual.” I said with a shrug. Being a waitress wasn’t very profitable, even with how much I worked. But the money wasn’t really what was on my mind.
“I’m sorry, babe.” He said before putting out his cigarette in an old can that acted as an ashtray. He stood up, closed the distance between us to kiss my forehead and gentle tickle my ribcage. I squirmed just a little bit at the touch and breathed out a laugh. That was his usual greeting.
He held the door open for me as we made our way inside. The house always smelled like weed and fried chicken, but I had become used to it oddly enough. I followed quietly behind him so that I wouldn’t be noticed by his roommates and be kicked out since it was so late. It wouldn’t be the first time I got kicked out. Once we got into his room, he closed the door and locked it behind me. Another indication of his plans. I kicked off my shoes and looked over at the bed. The blanket was pushed off to the side by the wall and the pillows were at the head, but what caught my eye was the ties that were tied to the corners of the bed.
So this was his plan. And I was definitely intrigued. He came up behind me, putting his hands on my hips.
“Hi, baby.” He whispered before placing a kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
“Hi.” I said softly, waiting to see how he was going to play this out.
“Take off your clothes.” He commanded, and I obeyed. I pulled off my shirt and jeans, tossing them onto the chair beside the bed.
“Come here.” He said, leading me to the foot of the bed. He took the loose tie that was laying on the bed and wrapped it around my head over my eyes. I felt him tie it so that I saw nothing.
“Can you see anything?” He whispered in my ear.
“No.” I responded, standing still.
“Good.” He said before kissing my neck again. He continued to plant kisses on my skin before moving up to my lips. I kissed him back, tasting the cigarette on his tongue. He pulled away and I became unaware of where he was. But I continues to stand still.
I then felt his hand on my back, pushing me over. I bent over the bed, still unaware of what was going to happen. He grabbed my hands and started to tie them up with the ties that were attached to the bed. So now my upper half was sprawled on the bed and my ass was in the air. I gasped slightly as he tightened my binds and the muscles in my stomach clenched. Now I was left completely vulnerable in some of my most ticklish spots. And that was exactly what he wanted.
That’s when it commenced. His hands started to dance over my sides. I giggled and twitched in response. He always started off slowly before the real torture began. He continued to tickle my sides, and it got worse and worse. He dug his fingers in my ribs and I erupted in laughter. But there was nothing I could do because I was tied up. Then his hands moved up to my armpits and I had to shove my face into the mattress to try and keep down my laughter. I knew he was enjoying this. Then his hands moved down to my hips and he squeezed, putting pressure to that one spot that made me moan.
From my hips his hands moved to my inner thighs, and I was nothing but laughter as he tickled away. I could barely breathe from how much he was tickling me. My whole body was shaking. Every nerve in my body had become more sensitive. But then finally I no longer felt his fingers on my skin, but what I did feel was my underwear sliding down my legs and onto the floor. I held my breath in anticipation.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back