• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gabby Westbrook (Aussie Model)

Maik722

TMF Poster
Gabby Westbrook is a 20 year old successful model from Australia. She confirmed being ticklish on her Tumblr account (gabbywp.tumblr.com). That's pretty awesome because she's such a cute girl and I've been dying to find out about it. (But it wasn't me who asked her!)

"Anonymus: Are you ticklish?"
"Gabbywp: Very x"

Screenshot_2016-02-04-14-52-13.jpegtumblr_n4el0sajM91qcemm2o1_1280.jpg6a00e54ef964538834019104975de7970c-800wi.jpg

Great find and very nice photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

She answered another tickle question on Tumblr.

"Broknwings: You get kidnapped by a villain who tickle tortures you to make you tell him your darkest secret. How long can you endure it?"
"Gabbywp: That's one serious weapon! I don't think I could last more than 5 seconds, I'm so ticklish x"

gabbywpScreenshot_2016-04-11-17-32-16.jpeg

She answered another tickle question on Tumblr.

"Broknwings: You get kidnapped by a villain who tickle tortures you to make you tell him your darkest secret. How long can you endure it?"
"Gabbywp: That's one serious weapon! I don't think I could last more than 5 seconds, I'm so ticklish x"

View attachment 492397

Maik! Thanks for the update! She is absolutely beautiful! And "so" ticklish, oh man, so hot! Best of all, thanks for the screenshots, and for copying the transcript, as opposed to just putting a link up.

Gabby Westbrook.......hope someone's tickling her right this second!

Yet another one from Tumblr.

Anonymous:"10 random questions for you :) 1. favourite cocktail? 2. can you touch your nose with your tongue? 3. what side of the bed do you sleep on? 4. do you have any phobias? 5. tea or coffee? 6. favourite city? 7. where are you most ticklish? 8. are you right or left handed? 9. what are your best and worst physical features? 10. favourite smell?"

Gabbywp:"1. Pina Colada, anything fruity and sweet. 2) I just tried and no, I can’t :( 3) The right side 4) Creepy crawlies scare me but nothing major 5) Coffee 6) Paris 7) Under my arms 8) Right handed 9) My eyes are my favorite physical feature because they’re the same color as my mums’, and my least favorite physical feature would be my eyebrows because they’re a little temperamental and I’m not very good at grooming and filling them in. 10) Fresh flowers x"

gabbywpScreenshot_2016-04-18-14-32-57.jpeggabbywpScreenshot_2016-04-18-14-33-07.jpeg

Yet another one from Tumblr.

Anonymous:"10 random questions for you :) 1. favourite cocktail? 2. can you touch your nose with your tongue? 3. what side of the bed do you sleep on? 4. do you have any phobias? 5. tea or coffee? 6. favourite city? 7. where are you most ticklish? 8. are you right or left handed? 9. what are your best and worst physical features? 10. favourite smell?"

Gabbywp:"1. Pina Colada, anything fruity and sweet. 2) I just tried and no, I can’t :( 3) The right side 4) Creepy crawlies scare me but nothing major 5) Coffee 6) Paris 7) Under my arms 8) Right handed 9) My eyes are my favorite physical feature because they’re the same color as my mums’, and my least favorite physical feature would be my eyebrows because they’re a little temperamental and I’m not very good at grooming and filling them in. 10) Fresh flowers x"

Wow, Maik....clearly you are on the case!!!! And under the arms..... a holy grail spot!

Wow, Maik....clearly you are on the case!!!! And under the arms..... a holy grail spot!

She seems to get quite many tickle questions lately. I may not be the one asking them, but Tumblr seems to be the place to ask people if they are ticklish. I'm following many blogs and every now and then someone gets asked a tickle question. 99% of them come anonymously.

She seems to get quite many tickle questions lately. I may not be the one asking them, but Tumblr seems to be the place to ask people if they are ticklish. I'm following many blogs and every now and then someone gets asked a tickle question. 99% of them come anonymously.

Keep up the great work! Thanks for being on the case! And say hello to Hamburg! One of the most important cities in music history! Also, home of a very ticklish Brazilian girl I used to date, ahhh, Trina!!!! Come back !!!! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back