• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

milagros317

Verified
I am having intermittent but severe problems with my modem. I might vanish without warning any time, and, if that happens, I don't know when I will be back.

Perhaps you are being hacked. :shock2:
Not at all. It was a hardware problem with the modem, the physical device that connects my computer to the internet through Time Warner Cable's broadband connection. The modem has been functioning well for almost two weeks now, but if it acts up again I will bring it to a TWC office and get a new one. :D

One computer problem that has been brought up here is when you log in there is a warning that the site is not secure. :ermm:

One computer problem that has been brought up here is when you log in there is a warning that the site is not secure. :ermm:
That is the same warning that I get now on Firefox for any site that is http rather than https.

Glad you solved your problems mils. :) I am having some computer problems as well. In my case its cause the laptop is so old. I have a new laptop but they said the batteries on that might catch fire. :eek: So I want to doulbe check to make sure my batteries dont do that and get that computer up and running.

Glad you solved your problems mils. :) I am having some computer problems as well. In my case its cause the laptop is so old. I have a new laptop but they said the batteries on that might catch fire. :eek: So I want to doulbe check to make sure my batteries dont do that and get that computer up and running.

^Some of these new batteries are real fire hazards.^

Sorry to hear that you have batteries that might catch fire. :eek:

^Some of these new batteries are real fire hazards.^

Sorry to hear that you have batteries that might catch fire. :eek:

Thanks my friends. :ty: Its the new Lithium Ion technology thats a problem. Lithium like most alkali metals is very flammable. So the structure of the battery is critical to keeping the lithium from creating fire problems. Hopefully they figure things out fast. LOL

Thanks my friends. :ty: Its the new Lithium Ion technology thats a problem. Lithium like most alkali metals is very flammable. So the structure of the battery is critical to keeping the lithium from creating fire problems. Hopefully they figure things out fast. LOL
Yes, we don't need any more problems resembling the Samsung 7 fiasco. :eek:

:D :p

Yes, we don't need any more problems resembling the Samsung 7 fiasco. :eek:

and even the Chevy volt I think. Part of the trouble with its battery was it was a giant 400 lb lithium ion battery. Not sure how that problem was fixed but there were fire hazards with the car.

I wouldn't want to ride in a vehicle with a giant lithium ion battery. :eek:

I don't want my computer bursting into flames either. Nor my cellphone. :eek:

One of my favorite local restaurants used to be a Dallas BBQ on 72[sup]nd[/sup] Street, but it has closed. :(

One of my favorite local restaurants used to be a Dallas BBQ on 72[sup]nd[/sup] Street, but it has closed. :(

I hear ya. :( We use to have a place called "Loves". It had great BBQ, great BBQ beans and fantastic cole slaw.... sadly it closed as well. :(

I hear ya. :( We use to have a place called "Loves". It had great BBQ, great BBQ beans and fantastic cole slaw.... sadly it closed as well. :(
It is a trend. Outside of Texas, many people view barbecue as unhealthy and won't eat it. IMHO, they are fools.

Life is too short not to enjoy it. :D in my humble opinion. :D
I agree. :iagree: Many foods would be bad for your if you ate them every single day, but will do no harm as occasional treats. Let's hear it for chocolate, ice cream, pop corn, and barbecue, too! :D :p

I agree. :iagree: Many foods would be bad for your if you ate them every single day, but will do no harm as occasional treats. Let's hear it for chocolate, ice cream, pop corn, and barbecue, too! :D :p

Yup thats what Julia Child use to say. Enjoy the food the way its suppose to be made just dont have it everyday or eat a ton of it. I liked her a lot. She hated all the "healthy versions" of things. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back