• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

That certainly helps I think. LOL :D :p

The joy of watching a movie on cable at home is that if you don't much like it then you just change the channel. That is much easier than getting up and walking out of a movie theater.
:D :p

The joy of watching a movie on cable at home is that if you don't much like it then you just change the channel. That is much easier than getting up and walking out of a movie theater.

Very true. :) Between parking and movie tickets you are almost stuck watching a movie in a theater no matter how bad it is. LOL

Very true. :) Between parking and movie tickets you are almost stuck watching a movie in a theater no matter how bad it is. LOL

I have certainly had that experience of wishing I weren't there and waiting impatiently for the movie to be over.

I loved HBO as a kid, but now it seems like the same movies over and over again. Is it just me?

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

They show plenty of movies made in the 2010's so it must just be you (or the fact that they have no new plots). :p

An actual computer problem: I have a sticky "R" key and it needs to be pressed several times to register. :(

An actual computer problem: I have a sticky "R" key and it needs to be pressed several times to register. :(

They sell compressed air in a can. Its likely just dust. A couple of good blows of air would hopefully fix it. :)

My recent computer problem is when I sometimes click onto page 2 of The Silly Forum up comes The Clips For Sale page. :rant:

It is easy to take it for granted when your computer works well for a long time.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back