• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

LOL Yea. We have a state in a very sorry state. :( Sad to say its what is causing me many of the problems I am having currently. :(

:D :p
I am very sorry to hear that, my friend.:(
When I eventually move to a warm climate, that is why I will not consider California as a home. Nevada and Arizona have much better government.

I am very sorry to hear that, my friend.:(
When I eventually move to a warm climate, that is why I will not consider California as a home. Nevada and Arizona have much better government.

Thank you. :ty: :twohugs:

Those are two good choices I think as well. :thumbsup:

Yes, and it will require personal investigation and visits to select a place when the time comes. :D :p

I would like move as well once my parents move on .. but l will likely have to stay to take care of my widdle trees.

GETTING BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD WAS STARTED FOR................................

I had to reboot my computer this morning to get it to work properly.

Sadly my eyesight keeps me from driving anything at least in CA. :(
I am very sad to hear that, Kurch. :( :(
Here in New York state, you can get a driver license if you have at least one eye which can, with or without corrective lenses, see as well as 20-40 or better.

I am very sad to hear that, Kurch. :( :(
Here in New York state, you can get a driver license if you have at least one eye which can, with or without corrective lenses, see as well as 20-40 or better.

My situation is complicated. :( It does make things hard here in So Cal though.

Yes, there isn't a large subway system (such as we have here in NYC) nor an extensive network of buses that run frequently. :(

Yea they keep proposing stuff here to try to fix the transit situation but its usually a dumb idea or by the time it gets built its already outdated. :(

Yea they keep proposing stuff here to try to fix the transit situation but its usually a dumb idea or by the time it gets built its already outdated. :(

Not to mention the bullet train to nowhere on which they are spending billions. :eek:

Not to mention the bullet train to nowhere on which they are spending billions. :eek:

Yea. :shrug:

Another bit of fun was the train line to LAX which did not actually goto LAX and you had to take another bus from there to get to LAX. ??????? Crazy.

Having just flown out of LAX back to JFK, I can report that the facilities at LAX have been renovated and the airport is now quite beautiful. :D However, the people who work there are as stupid and unhelpful as ever. :(

Having just flown out of LAX back to JFK, I can report that the facilities at LAX have been renovated and the airport is now quite beautiful. :D However, the people who work there are as stupid and unhelpful as ever. :(

Well its nice to know they fixed the place up there. I use to to take a bus to LAX and then walked to where I worked.

I think people being stupid is one of those things that likely wont change. ;) :p :D

Well its nice to know they fixed the place up there. I use to to take a bus to LAX and then walked to where I worked.

I think people being stupid is one of those things that likely wont change. ;) :p :D

I am sad to say that you are likely correct, my friend. :(

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back