• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

I am afraid that the Veterans Administration is living down to its low reputation with delays in handling his case. :(

It certainly did with my father, you have a WWII veteran with a honorable discharge and they would not even consider helping us in any way shape or form. A sorry state of affiars I am afraid to say.

It certainly did with my father, you have a WWII veteran with a honorable discharge and they would not even consider helping us in any way shape or form. A sorry state of affiars I am afraid to say.
It is funny that you mention that. My father also served in World War II, got his honorable discharge in January 1946, and tried to get help from the VA in the 1990's when he was old and in ill health. They gave him excuses and delays but no help. :sowrong:

:D :p

It is funny that you mention that. My father also served in World War II, got his honorable discharge in January 1946, and tried to get help from the VA in the 1990's when he was old and in ill health. They gave him excuses and delays but no help. :sowrong:

Yea exactly the same. Lots and lots of excuses and run around. I talked to other vets... and you almost have to get an attorney to get any results. No excuse to treat veterans like that.

Elected officials are use to just having there way and for it to be covered up. :sowrong: Hopefully that is starting to change.

I believe that you have hit on an important point, my friend. Sexual harassment occurs in many industries, but the HR departments in many of them keep it in check. In the government, they write their own rules and keep it covered up, so it grows out of control. :sowrong:

I believe that you have hit on an important point, my friend. Sexual harassment occurs in many industries, but the HR departments in many of them keep it in check. In the government, they write their own rules and keep it covered up, so it grows out of control. :sowrong:

Very true. :Grrr: :iagree: I beleive one of the people accused in Congress has already stated "I am an elected offficial so you cant fire me." :sowrong:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back