• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

I agrree. :iagree: Mostly people were impressed with the special effects.
:D :p

The special effects were pretty good but I think by the second prequel I had no idea of what was going on. :shrug: The only movie more confusing was Dune. Even the book was confusing.

I am trying to think of a movie that was better than the book upon which it was based, but I can't think of one.

I believe that is true, in part, because to capture all the action in most novels a movie would have to be ten hours long. :D :p

Yea that was especially true for Dune. It was a huge complicated story. Really needed to be told in at least 3 parts to have a chance to get it right. :p

Yea that was especially true for Dune. It was a huge complicated story. Really needed to be told in at least 3 parts to have a chance to get it right. :p

A trilogy? I really would not have watched any of the three parts. :rowfull:

A trilogy? I really would not have watched any of the three parts. :rowfull:

I only got to page 26 before I got rid of the book. Its like a 1000 pages. It had a dictionary in the back where you had to keep looking up terms. It was soooooooooooooooo complicated. Not a good book at all LOL

I only got to page 26 before I got rid of the book. Its like a 1000 pages. It had a dictionary in the back where you had to keep looking up terms. It was soooooooooooooooo complicated. Not a good book at all LOL

Correct! Quite a lousy book, in fact.

That is the part that I don't understand. Some friends of mine who are intelligent people loved it. I just don't see why. :confused:

That is the part that I don't understand. Some friends of mine who are intelligent people loved it. I just don't see why. :confused:

Yea I agree. :iagree: Same here. Its like they enjoyed having to go back and constantly look things up to try to understand it. :shrug:

Sort of reminds me of a discussion I had as an undergraduate with an English Professor. He downgraded me because he said people could easily understand everything I was trying to say. I think he got a bit mad when I said "Isnt that really the whole purpose of language to communicate ideas easily to one another." LOL

Yes, you uncovered a truth that the English professor didn't want to hear: Many in the humanities seek to obscure what they say instead of communicating it clearly.

Yes, you uncovered a truth that the English professor didn't want to hear: Many in the humanities seek to obscure what they say instead of communicating it clearly.

Exactly. :iagree: Which is in large part the problem with not only with the humanities but with society in general.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back