• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

According to Population Zero. A show about if us humans vanished... cockroaches will likely be one of the first things to die off. They have become highly dependent on us. Not sure what they said about rats. :p
I am confident that the cockroaches here in NYC will survive. They are enormously adaptable and can eat almost anything. :eek:
:D :p

I asked an exterminator why I see them in the bathroom where there has never been any food and I was told that they eat both my hair that washed down the drain and also soap residue. :eek:

Everyone thinks cockroaches are in the beetle family but they are actually in the termite family so they can eat paper, wood, cardboard, dust... all sorts of thing you would not expect. You dont need to have a super dirty messy house to have a ton of them :eek:

Yes, I have heard that they eat wood which means that there will always be food for them in my apartment which has a wood floor and wooden windowsills. :eek:

Yes, I have heard that they eat wood which means that there will always be food for them in my apartment which has a wood floor and wooden windowsills. :eek:

The only other bug I think with such a versatile appetite is the cricket/grasshopper. I have heard of them even eating plastic screen doors. ;eek:

The only other bug I think with such a versatile appetite is the cricket/grasshopper. I have heard of them even eating plastic screen doors. ;eek:

Yikes! If there are enough of them they could eat right through your screen door. :eek:

Wow you had locusts. :wowzer: I did not think they went up that far north. :eek:

Yes, we most certainly had locusts in New Jersey when I was growing up there. :eek:
I didn't like the locusts at all. :(

No locusts here in Manhattan, I am glad to say.

Yes, we most certainly had locusts in New Jersey when I was growing up there. :eek:
I didn't like the locusts at all. :(

No locusts here in Manhattan, I am glad to say.

Locusts are not at all lovable or cute. :eek:

YAY! Thats a good thing. :)

You have been living there long enough so that you would have seen them already if they were there. :D :p

Good point. :thumbsup: We have crickets and grasshoppers and thats quite enough as far as I am concerned from that family of insects. LOL :D :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back