• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

Those are very bad batteries indeed so I hope that you don't have them. :eek:

Yea me too. :fingerscrossed: It will likely mean I will have to talk to someone from HP and Toshiba who will try to sell me a bunch of other stuff I dont need in order to find out. LOL Such is tech support these days. :p

This laptop is doing a lot of crashing. I think I will have to move to one of the other ones. I think the batteries on the Toshiba are ok. If you dont see me around for a few days. I am likely either resurrecting this laptop or setting up a new one.

Wish me luck. :p

This laptop is doing a lot of crashing. I think I will have to move to one of the other ones. I think the batteries on the Toshiba are ok. If you dont see me around for a few days. I am likely either resurrecting this laptop or setting up a new one.

Wish me luck. :p
Good luck with your laptops, my friend! :D :p

Anybody know how to reinstall Excel after if was deleted from a computer?

I did keep my former laptop running from 2003 to 2013. :eek: It wasn't easy--it required memory upgrades and repairs. :eek:

That is very good. :thumbsup: This one is pretty old too. 2009 to present. I got lucky so I cant complain really. :D

Window 8 is what I now have. It is far from ideal, but I can work with it.
:D :p

Windows 10 is a bit better I heard... it allows you to have a more similar start screen to older versions of Windows. I have not tried it yet though.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back