• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

I am not sure. If I had not read the reviews for it I would not have known. LOL I am sure there a lot of uninformed buyers out there. LOL
That is a widespread problem not limited to fertilizer. Many uninformed buyers of all kinds of stuff.
:D :p

Even people who have lot more than I have want more.
I have observed that their spending habits expand to fit their income so that they always want more. :eek:

There was an article (Calvin Trillin I think) about the spending habits of the very rich. They tried to recreate the spending of a celebrity who spent 26,000 dollars in one night on room service. They could not do it and figured out rich people just think differently. LOL :p

There was an article (Calvin Trillin I think) about the spending habits of the very rich. They tried to recreate the spending of a celebrity who spent 26,000 dollars in one night on room service. They could not do it and figured out rich people just think differently. LOL :p

I can't imagine what even five or six people could consume in one night from room service that would cost so much. :eek:

I can't imagine what even five or six people could consume in one night from room service that would cost so much. :eek:

Yea it was a funny story. I think they started ordering all sorts of wines but still couldnt get the bill up. Then they were so drunk they couldnt order very well. They tried ordering an Eagle at one point. LOL One conclusion was to be a efficient rich person you need to hold your liquor. LOL :D

Yea it was a funny story. I think they started ordering all sorts of wines but still couldnt get the bill up. Then they were so drunk they couldnt order very well. They tried ordering an Eagle at one point. LOL One conclusion was to be a efficient rich person you need to hold your liquor. LOL :D
Yes, indeed. Too much liquor combined with unlimited credit can be a big disaster. :eek:

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back