• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

Not sure why they had to change things. My guess is they changed things just to change things and to charge you more for it. :p
Yes, you are likely correct. Car manufacturers did this in the 1950's, introducing cosmetic changes and charging more for a "new" model every year. :sowrong:

:D :p

Yes, you are likely correct. Car manufacturers did this in the 1950's, introducing cosmetic changes and charging more for a "new" model every year. :sowrong:

Now I think they do that sort of stuff for everything that is manufactured. :Grrr:

That is true, a tradition established by Saint Bill Gates. :eek:
:firedevil <=== Bill Gates himself

Yes! And the original novel, The Picture of Dorian Gray, first published in 1890, is well worth reading. :D :p

That was a scary movie. My mom had nightmares after seeing that movie when she was younger. Most of the movie was in black and white but the final scene I think was in color when you see the picture. :eek:

That was a scary movie. My mom had nightmares after seeing that movie when she was younger. Most of the movie was in black and white but the final scene I think was in color when you see the picture. :eek:
Yes, I enjoyed the movie even though I knew the ending from having read the book. Very scary ending. :eek:

I agree. Today they go overboard with special effects. Alfred Hitchcock could terrify me with no special effects at all in a black and white film.

Yea even with out special effects a lot of stuff today is not scary. I remember "The Ring" was suppose to be this terrifying story that would everyone with nightmares. I watched the whole thing and did not even flinch. I saw Night Gallery shows that were scarier. LOL

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back