• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Real Foot Tickle Experience (M/F)

Kusumimi

TMF Novice
So after having been a semi-lurker for a while, I'll slowy share more of my personal tickle experiences (I already shared my awkward tickle experience at the airport as a first).

Ever since high school I have been subjected to the teasing pokes and tickle attacks by a lot of my male friends and classmates. Somehow everyone knew the hilarious sounds I would make when they would poke my sides, or tickle my ribs. As I continued my life at college, I got new friends, and the same thing happened. Both male and female friends and classmates would get every chance possible to tickle me, and do crazy things like tickling me during class and make me draw everyone's attention with my sudden squeals.

Up until recently they hadn't had the chance to get to my feet yet, and to be honest, I wasn't even sure about my level of ticklishness there. Sometimes a close friend would stroke her finger across my sole, or one of my best friends' father used to tickle my feet at times, but that was quite long ago and they were only brief moments. It also occurs that they tingle and feel ticklish whenever I wash them while showering, but of course not until the point of laughing because I pull back immediately when it tickles.

This week, however, somehow it happened and I was able to find out that my feet are of course... ticklish. I was hanging out at a friend's place with a couple of other old friends from back in college, and one of my male tickler friends was among them. Like he always did, he would get to me with regular tickle attacks, alternating between poking my sides to squeezing them, and wiggling his fingers all over them. But while I often just wear jeans and plain socks, that day I was wearing a comfy dress with black nylons and, and black ballerinas. I think it might have been the combination of all: shoes like ballerinas are easy to take off, so during one of the struggles he took off my shoes, caught me in a tight ankle lock, and I was already losing my mind before I could even properly realize what was happening. He was tickling my feet by scribbeling his fingers all over my soles while I couldn't move my legs at all. He is so strong! I went into hysterics and he released me when I kept squeaking "nononono!" between my laughs.

Later that day, we all traveled back and the two of us (mr. tickler and me) remained in the train. We were sitting opposite each other, and as it was one of the late trains we were the only people in the compartment. I was bored, and he was teasing me with funny jokes. When I reached out to kick him he caught my ankle, removed my shoe and tickled my foot again. I squirmed in my seat and tried to pull back. When I was able to hold back my laughter for a longer time, I lied that I wasn't ticklish there and that I was just caught by surprise earlier that day. Of course he didn't buy it, so he first teased my foot by slowly stroking his finger all over the top of my foot and across my sole. He kept this up and eventually intensified the tickling until I was squeaking with giggles after all. He kept focusing on just one foot, but I guess that was torture enough. It was playful and funny.

My challenge was to keep it down, because we might have been the only ones in the compartment but I didn't know about the other parts of the train. He tickled me the remaining time we sat on the train, and seems I finally have the experience of having my feet surrendered to the tickle-test.

I guess if I ever feel curious about my ticklish feet again, I should just wear my nylons and easy shoes, and male friends will take the bait? But for now I'll just keep my poor feet spared until they have recovered from this exciting shock, haha!

Nice story, thanks for sharing :). I know I've had similar situations with female friends in the past, and I always take the bait.

Wonderful story! :feets: You should definitely tempt your friends, male and female, with access to your bare feet. :devil:

Yeah, what Milagros said haha. Glad you got that experience under your belt. Can't wait to hear future adventures.

Nylon tickling for the win! Thanks for sharing your story here; as a nylon foot fan I loved reading it. I've also done some 'last train home' tickling myself, so also appreciated that side of things. Hope to hear some more stories from you.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back