• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any professionals in the LA area that do private sessione as the ticklee?

oddmanout

I know there are plenty of dommes that will be ticklers, but what about any that let you tickle them? Or any professional subs? I'm looking more for a 1 on 1 (or hey, 1 on 2 lol) situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Tickling Doms

Does anybody know who the best tickle doms are out there in Florida or anywhere else in the US. Im willing to travel. Im looking for a merciless tickle dom

Does anybody know who the best tickle doms are out there in Florida or anywhere else in the US. Im willing to travel. Im looking for a merciless tickle dom

I work at Destiny's Chambers in Philly. I love love to tickle torture people and I was a member of this site well before I went pro. I'm also a switch, so I am down with being tickled as well.

The question was about LA, not Philly. Quit trying to plug away at every possible opportunity.

I have to disagree with NY ler. I wish ladies who offer sessions would speak up more! Hey, Porcelaindoll, field trip to Chicago?

The question was about LA, not Philly. Quit trying to plug away at every possible opportunity.

You failed to notice I was responding to a guy who said he was willing to travel. I didn't respond to the op. I fully well knew that the original post was for LA. I would've never responded if no one had asked about other places in the USA. Someone did and I responded.

Chicago, so do I, but I have seen her advertisement probably over 100 times and it's getting old.

Look as I said and you just ignored I wasn't responding to the op. I responded to poster who said he was willing to travel. Did you not notice I quoted him? Besides it's not like you added anything useful to thread. I don't see where I did anything wrong.

You didn't do anything wrong and you're entitled to promote yourself as often as you wish. Just like I am entitled to my opinion which is that your self promotions are annoying.

Justine Cross will let you tickle her. I'd highly recommend her. Certain spots are off limits (breasts, genitals, neck/face) but she's great as a switch. I session with her every time she comes through Chicago.

http://losangelesdominatrix.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back