• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW MODEL DANA IN "BEAUTIES HAVE EXTREMELY TICKLISH FEET" : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
NEW MODEL DANA IN "BEAUTIES HAVE EXTREMELY TICKLISH FEET" : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FtManager.jpg

NEW MODEL DANA IN
"BEAUTIES HAVE EXTREMELY TICKLISH FEET"

We are very proud to introduce you our new 21 years old model Dana!
She's a very sexy student who also model photo and she contacted us a few time ago
explaining us that she were extremely ticklish on her feet.
What a great news so we invited her in our studio for her first experience in
tickling fetish and we were not disappointed because her perfect feet are extremely sensitive
and fantastically soft.

Every touch on her soft soles are a pure delight and Dana's laughter is a music for every ticklers.
As usual the tickler experiments every ways with all his tickle tools discovering which ones
give the best results.
Again a new girl who is as ticklish as she is beautiful with perfect feet and toes.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : DANA'S TICKLISH SOLES SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Last edited:
She is gorgeous, now I'm in love with a French woman. ;) Love her reactions, I will be buying this one! Hope her underarms are just as ticklish.

Gorgeous soles and really ticklish. Nice preview. Can't wait to see more of her.

Lovely girl. I like her reactions. I even like how she begs and pleads in French. Though I do not know the language, I can still understand her well.

Great preview.

JD

OMG!!!
Danae is Beautiful!!!
I love her delicious looking feet!!!
She also has an yummy laugh and way of begging!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I love ticklees who try to talk through their laughter. Danae is wonderful, a beauty from head to (literally) toes. Thank you for starting her out in the device. Great clip!

Lovely girl. I like her reactions. I even like how she begs and pleads in French. Though I do not know the language, I can still understand her well.

Great preview.

JD

Thank you very much James ;)

Beautiful girl and lovely feet. Can't wait for her upperbody :)

Peut-on espérer les voir "nylonés" un jour ?

Je ne sais pas, je ne sais pas trop si je vais garder mon store "nylons" car a chaque fois que je fais une session de ce type elle ne rencontre aucun succès.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back