• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to get my friend in the stocks at a renfaire (slight trick)

Is she ok with you posting pics of her? I mean, you seem to want to trick her, so did you ask if you could paper a fetish forum with her pics?

Yeah, I don't know which is creepier; that this is being done to someone by some random internet creep, or that the creep is actually a friend of hers.

It never ceases to amaze, how many people respond seriously to bait threads like this.

I suppose if the bizarre ramblings of threads like these genuinely reflect the OP's actual thought process and attitude, then there's maybe something to be said for responding as if the post is genuine, so as to highlight the shortcomings, express concerns and maybe make them think twice.... that's what I try do to, hoping to have the effect of blunting their misguided enthusiasm.
(but maybe that's what they want all along...just a reaction...I always assume they're fantasy-based posts by over-excited newbies, but I'm probably naïvely ignoring the simple desire that some people have to provoke reaction for their own entertainment)

Perhaps some users enjoy the double bluff of stringing the OPs along, but it is all rather a waste of time....ignore (or, if appropriate, expose) is probably the quickest fix.

I always chuckle at the photos used in these type of threads... or rather the fact that the OPs feel the need to use a photo at all.......it's a clear indication that it's part of a specific overriding fantasy they are trying to live-out virtually, or a desire to create some specific responses by posting the bait - anyone genuinely wanting advice on a situation would not feel the need to use a photo as it wouldn't really add anything to their cry for help, or enhance the responses of those of us that are trying to offer advice - advice is based on the text not the photo.

I remember the girl from X factor - she was ok actually, I liked what she was trying to do, didn't necessarily rate her highly throughout, but I expect she's made the most of the chance and has blossomed since escaping the shackles of X-factor. But I digress....

It never ceases to amaze, how many people respond seriously to bait threads like this.

When a troll suggests something creepy, and people call him out for being creepy, is it really a victory for the troll?

No because this is a different species of troll. This kind is getting gratification from hearing the answers to questions he does not need information to but are used as a ploy to draw out what he wants to hear. The guy PMed me too saying 'i new need help tricking girl into stocks please respond' way after this post was put up. Hes apart of the troll kingdom but a different variation thus different motives

When a troll suggests something creepy, and people call him out for being creepy, is it really a victory for the troll?

The troll might see it as one, but that's not really what I meant. None of the initial replies called him out for being creepy ("a bit skeavy" was as strong as it got); they were offering serious advice, as if the OP actually planned to do what he said. One might argue that that was a victory.

The troll might see it as one, but that's not really what I meant. None of the initial replies called him out for being creepy ("a bit skeavy" was as strong as it got); they were offering serious advice, as if the OP actually planned to do what he said. One might argue that that was a victory.

Good point. I didn't consider the ones who were on his side.

Do renfaires even really do this anymore? With cell phones, I figure we'd see videos all over the place.

No because this is a different species of troll. This kind is getting gratification from hearing the answers to questions he does not need information to but are used as a ploy to draw out what he wants to hear. The guy PMed me too saying 'i new need help tricking girl into stocks please respond' way after this post was put up. Hes apart of the troll kingdom but a different variation thus different motives

He PM'd me too, days after I had responded to his post saying he was going to have to take it by ear when he got there. He wrote it as if I wouldn't remember.

Do renfaires even really do this anymore? With cell phones, I figure we'd see videos all over the place.

I can verify that this kind of thing wasn't uncommon at renaissance faires I've worked at, and my wife could verify that it's happened to her personally. I think the internet had something to do with its decline; now, you have to take into account that anything you do in public will be online in seconds.

Please show us some pics of her feet!
Would be very interesting!

She says she's not ticklish. But I want her in the stocks to see if she's been lying. I have spoken to the faire that tickles girls in the stocks. The faire tells me no girl knows it's coming.

The whole renfaire thing could work but why go to all that trouble? If she's your friend, then she should be OK w/you trying to tickle her without going to the renfaire, talking her into the stocks, etc.
For example when she says she's not ticklish, just respond by asking her to prove it. Wait until she has her shoes off, in a casual situation. Give her a playful poke in the ribs, and see what happens(unless of course she hates being tickled, and there a lot of women who feel that way)
Again if you guys are friends, it shouldn't be that difficult to tickle her without this elaborate renfair plot.
I guess it all depends on the nature of your friendship, and how comfortable she is with you touching her.

I think this guy is Bryce87 or who ever.

Pay him no heed. Porcelaindoll already exposed him as fake.

The whole renfaire thing could work but why go to all that trouble? If she's your friend, then she should be OK w/you trying to tickle her without going to the renfaire, talking her into the stocks, etc.
For example when she says she's not ticklish, just respond by asking her to prove it. Wait until she has her shoes off, in a casual situation. Give her a playful poke in the ribs, and see what happens(unless of course she hates being tickled, and there a lot of women who feel that way)
Again if you guys are friends, it shouldn't be that difficult to tickle her without this elaborate renfair plot.
I guess it all depends on the nature of your friendship, and how comfortable she is with you touching her.

This is the sort of thing I was referring to; people treating the OP seriously - and even after Porcelaindoll exposed him. Did somebody not read anything after the first post?

This is the sort of thing I was referring to; people treating the OP seriously - and even after Porcelaindoll exposed him. Did somebody not read anything after the first post?

I know right!? He started private messaging me as well and it was hilarious, but also creepy/scary. I wouldn't give him the wank fodder his boner wanted, so then he had to write me a scenario. I kept using logic in my replies to him. He asked if the stocks at his faire would be different and how he has never seen them, so I told him the only way he'd know is to buy a ticket and go. Then asked what if I bought/brought my own pair. To which I replied be prepared to spend some money and you'll get strange looks bringing them. When he asked if he brought them would she get in them, I told him I sadly wasn't a mind reader and didn't know the woman. Then he asked what if I tied her to tree to which I replied I hope you'd get her consent because if not she should call the cops. Then I got his creepy f***ed up scenario about leading her into the woods, then abandoning her, a group of masked men would kidnap her, tie her to a tree, blindfold her, and then he would come back and tickle her. Said he would let her go when he was done and then randomly wander back. Oh yeah he said he'd be hooded as well. Yeah I hope this guy is all talk and never actually tries to act out on his fantasies. In my personal opinion his guy should never ever be allowed to touch a female. I told him to leave me alone after his message with the creepy scenario.

I know right!? He started private messaging me as well and it was hilarious, but also creepy/scary. I wouldn't give him the wank fodder his boner wanted, so then he had to write me a scenario. I kept using logic in my replies to him. He asked if the stocks at his faire would be different and how he has never seen them, so I told him the only way he'd know is to buy a ticket and go. Then asked what if I bought/brought my own pair. To which I replied be prepared to spend some money and you'll get strange looks bringing them. When he asked if he brought them would she get in them, I told him I sadly wasn't a mind reader and didn't know the woman. Then he asked what if I tied her to tree to which I replied I hope you'd get her consent because if not she should call the cops. Then I got his creepy f***ed up scenario about leading her into the woods, then abandoning her, a group of masked men would kidnap her, tie her to a tree, blindfold her, and then he would come back and tickle her. Said he would let her go when he was done and then randomly wander back. Oh yeah he said he'd be hooded as well. Yeah I hope this guy is all talk and never actually tries to act out on his fantasies. In my personal opinion his guy should never ever be allowed to touch a female. I told him to leave me alone after his message with the creepy scenario.

Wow... I kind of felt sorry for the guy, but now I'm just scared. :wow:

Then I got his creepy f***ed up scenario about leading her into the woods, then abandoning her, a group of masked men would kidnap her, tie her to a tree, blindfold her, and then he would come back and tickle her. Said he would let her go when he was done and then randomly wander back. Oh yeah he said he'd be hooded as well. Yeah I hope this guy is all talk and never actually tries to act out on his fantasies. In my personal opinion his guy should never ever be allowed to touch a female. I told him to leave me alone after his message with the creepy scenario.

What the hell! By the time I saw the message he'd sent me you had already done the reverse goggle search and found out the picture was that woman from the X Factor so I never responded. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back