• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Co Worker tickles me twice

Chrissyxoxo

Most of my life I've been trying to get people to tickle me or find reasons to tickle others. Yesterday my Co Worker satisfied that urge :)
Last month I was transferred to a different department and I don't know any of them yet and it's been a bit awkward seeing as though most of them have been in that office for years and have established friendships already. Everyday there is a group of about 12 that take lunch together. The office only has 15 people assigned so you can imagine what it looks like when they leave. Well this particular day there was a blizzard and all of us that came to work had to stay overnight. Only 6 of us came to work.
One of the main people making me feel awkward is a girl named Renna. She is a short Hispanic woman maybe about 35 years old with long curly hair.Shes about 5 feet and a bit thick She's loud and rude at all times and somehow I became the object of her displeasure. As soon as she walked in the door I could feel her glare piercing my temple. "What's your name again? " she asked with this snoby tone. "My friends call me Chrissy" I replied. "Well I'm not your friend I'll just call you new girl" she replied with a sarcastic chuckle. Just as she said that our supervisor walked in to inform us of our sleeping arrangements. Pretty much we were welcome to sleep at our desks but they were laying an 9' piece of foam in the waiting room as some form of mattress.
I already knew this would cause an issue.

Renna's best friend is a woman named Anne. She does whatever Renna does and has no mind of her own. Anne is tall woman with very pretty red hair and flawless skin. As it was getting late I decided to go make my place on the foam bed while the other girls talked and watched movies. I lay on the mattress fully clothed in a hot business suit because I didn't bring a change of clothes. It was impossible to sleep so I just layed there in the dark.
After about 2 hours I heard voices coming from the back area. "That's right they brought a bed for us!" Renna screamed. Both Anne and Renna came barreling from the back area. I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. "I'm not laying beside her" Anne stated with disgust. "Make her move over" Renna whispered. "Ew no" Anne replied. My back was to them so i couldn't she her facial expression Anne burst into a loud throaty laugh. I could tell Renna was tickling her and it seems as though she does this often. "Pleaseeee" she squealed in between fits of laughter. "Ok I'll sleep beside her" she cried. "Omg she has shoes on! I'm gonna be sick from the millions of germs crawling on those heels" she complained. Take them off her Renna" she said with a shriek. I felt a nudge on my side as if someone was trying to wake me up. Then I felt hands going underneath the blanket. I knew my feet would be a bit sweaty because the I was hot under the blanket. I was hoping she wasn't going towards my feet.Next I felt my heels being flipped off. I had to fight the urge to wiggle my toes after being in those shoes all day. "Haha you should put a run in her stocking" Anne suggested with glee. "Yea she's gonna be so mad, I'm gonna rip the instead" Renna agreed. Of course she would attempt to grab the piece of nylon right below my toes :)
Her first attempt she grazed me and I flinched. But I knew she was coming back. Then without warning I could feel nail digging into arch. It was unbearable. I let out a very ugly laugh. Anne and Renna both look surprised. I was craving the feeling of those nails on my soles. I stretched my legs out so that my foot was resting against her hand. "What are yall doin?" I asked trying to sound confused. "Oh we were trying to wake you up" Renna explained. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed though. My left foot was still resting on her hand, I had to egg her on 1 more time. "I'm going back to sleep" I stated as I turned my head side ways as if I was going to sleep in that exact position. "Hey New girl move over. Hey do you hear me? Move your legs". I ignored her and on que she tickled my foot in an attempt to wake me. I cackled and laughed like I never had before. I had to move my foot but I kept putting it back for more. "Oh you like that? Well it can stop if you move!"Renna taunted. "Nope I'm not moving" I cried in laugher. "Why don't you get her the same place you always get me" Anne suggested. After a 10 second pause she grabbed the muscle right above my knee. That was it she had won I couldn't stand that. She continued to squeeze and rub the tops of my knees and thighs until I begged her for mercy. I was loving every second of it though :). "You done?" She asked. I didn't respond just turned my head away from her. She began to pinch in inside of my thighs which I have found is by far most ticklish spot. "Hawaahahaha" I screamed as I grabbed her hands. "I've had enough!!" I pleaded. She gave my thighs a couple more good Diggs which sent me into a euphoric bliss. "Ugh" I grunted as she recoiled her claws. Then there was an award silence. "If your done torturing me I'm going to sleep". "Mmm now I know how to punish you" she snickered.
I was incredibly turned on the whole night I had a really strong urge to cuddle with her or at least tickle her back. (No I'm not gay) And yes I will tickle her back. I'll try to get some pictures of her feet for you guys. As I'm sure I can goat her into tickling me again ;)

That is some great action. Especially your blind anticipation as she went for your shoes. I guess you'll look at blizzards a little more fondly now. :) Thanks for sharing and I hope you get her back!

I love your story, but sorry for all you have to go through in that workplace. That's pretty rough. Hope things improve, or you find a better place.

Interesting scenario. The more tickling, the better.

Oddly enough, workplace relations are they've been depicted in your story are the reason for this ticklish. Intriguing.

Wow, amazing story, and nice descriptiveness, particularly around your experience. I'm curious, why are you sleeping at the office though???

Sorry to bump this thread, but I love this story and I have to know, did you ever tickle her back?

Great story Chrissy. I need to put in an application to your company. You will never have to goat anyone again...lol.

Thanks for the contribution.

Bill

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back