• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoCal f looking for f Ler../lee

Merdoc85

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say first off that I've met some really cool people though this site and that i'm always looking for new friends to talk with. which brings me to my point. I joined TMF about a year ago and early on met a friend through a friend on this site. He's not a member but he's been really open to tickling and I feel very fortunate to have met him. Well we have been together for a while now and he has fully opened up to me and told me how much he enjoys tickling me and being tickled. He is really super shy but he has playfully hinted at having me tickled by another girl and himself simultaneously but like i said hes too shy to come right out and ask for it. Well without getting into too much detail... he has been an absolute rock for me this past close to a year.

Bottom line is this. His birthday is coming up and i was thinking about giving him a nice surprise present haha. I'm sorry guys, i am looking for girls only. Its nothing personal. Ill be happy to chat with you, but as for this situation i'm looking females only =( sorry.

So are there any ladies interested? i'm 25 years old and he is turning 26. I would prefer someone in that range. say 20-30. I'm not opposed to older though. We are both athletically built. It would be mainly to tickle me. Maybe him you never know haha. if you wanted to be tickled as well i'm sure we could work something out. We can discuss more details when we chat.

I'm fine with meeting up ahead of time just so your comfortable but I would like to keep this a surprise if at all possible.

Anyway thanks for listening to me and i look forward to hearing from you all. You can just pm me!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back