• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers

ArtisticNinja90

I absolutely love it when women are feather sensitive, but I feel like it's pretty rare. I love feathers on barefeet, but I feel like that is the rarest form of ticklish.

Are there any women out there who are feather sensitive? Or are they all figments of our imagination and actresses in tickle clips?

I think that the mood a lee is in has something to do with it, and how much peril they think they are in.

I agree with your fascination with feathers though.

I absolutely love it when women are feather sensitive, but I feel like it's pretty rare. I love feathers on barefeet, but I feel like that is the rarest form of ticklish.

Are there any women out there who are feather sensitive? Or are they all figments of our imagination and actresses in tickle clips?

I can say that my wife is 100% feather ticklish on her bare feet. The feather does have to be stiff with a nice point but as one drags the tip across the sole of her foot she will start to giggle and wiggle her toes and as the feather begins exploring on, around and between her toes she will flow into a full belly laugh. When we began dating many years ago we were watching a Little Rascals episode were Alfalfa had his foot trapped and tickled with a feather. (A pure coincidence since it was her best friend's VHS tape) My girlfriend (now wife) says "Oh my God!!! I'd die!!! That looks horribly ticklish". I think my heart skipped a beat when she said that. Over the past many years it has been proven to be a very true statement.
Here's a pic I posted in the image section. I did take a few others but this is the only one that isn't blurry since her foot was wiggling like mad. I can tell you she was giggling and laughing like mad with tears in her eyes.
View attachment 484477

One of my former wives is feather-ticklish between her toes. She's not affected on the sole, but her toes are death. The first time I ever tickled her feet with a feather is a happy memory indeed. She giggled to be polite when I stroked her soles, but laughed hysterically as I dragged the stiff black feather through that lovely big toe-space. After I thoroughly tickled the toes of her right foot, she sat up, wiped the tears from her reddened face, and asked: "Aren't you going to tickle the other foot?"

I did, gladly. Her left foot is even more ticklish. She loved being tickled during our marriage, but I used the feather sparingly. I didn't want to lessen its devastating effect on her toes.

(My current wife is not feather ticklish, but she enjoys propping my bare feet on her lap and tickling them with our feather collection. She tickles my arches and toe-spaces mercilessly, laughing in an evil way that mingles with my own desperate laughter.)

I think it depends largely on the type of feather used, the part of the body it is used on and the sensitivity of the woman.

Well, as a guy, my feet are EXTREMELY feather ticklish, especially on the arch! And I mean wild cackling laughter ticklish! So, yes, feather sensitivity is VERY real!

My wife is feather ticklish between her toes. Her soles are not feather ticklish, but when I start dragging that feather between the toes it drives her right up the wall. She can't take it. She'd let me tickle her feet for hours. She enjoys it. But once I start playing with her toes, Checkmate!

I agree, they have been rare in my experience. Not unicorn rare, but definitely less than half the girls with ticklish feet have been feather tickleable. (Unless you use the quill, which doesn't really count) I have found that other areas, like underarms, neck and groin area are much more likely to be feather ticklish.

I've tried tickling a couple of women with feathers and it didn't seem to work as far as getting a real ticklish response but they seemed to enjoy it...

It must depend on the person you're tickling. I know for a fact they do work, becuz I tied up an ex girlfriend & tickled her feet with 2 feathers one stiff one soft & she was laughing uncontrollably afterwards she asked me what I was tickling her with, & I showed her & she couldn't believe how much they tickled. I've used them in a session & while she laughed she actually enjoyed it, but the fact she laughed at all proves in my opinion feathers do tickle.

A feather is a great tickle tool, but it depends on the tickler. I have had a couple of guys tickle my feet with a feather am done guy didn't know what he was doing. Basically the guy was moving the feather around fast on my soles and it didn't tickle.

The other guy was better because he knew how to use the feather, slowly moving it around and using the tip on my toes, and my wrinkled soles and it really tickled. I think it really depends on how good the tickler is at tickling.

Of course there are feather ticklish girls, although it's a rare thing.
One of our tickle therapy patients Polina is actually really brush-ticklish, because we used brushes on her and they really got her going.
You may have a look:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?248440-Tickle-therapy-Tickle-therapy-for-Polina
tt0031polina_p1.gif

I had a recent tickle meetup (True Stories) with someone who was feather ticklish on her privates. She (and at least one other woman from prior sessions) also had a couple crazy ticklish spots on her back. Personally I'm not usually feather ticklish so I was once surprised when a ler used it on my ears and it worked really well.

Dude, that's a hot pic! I have a foot-girlfriend who is the same way and like you, my heart also skipped when she told me she was feather sensitive on her foot! I dig attacking her foot with a feather -yep the stiffer the feather the crazier her foot would wiggle -especially around and between her toes! Watching a woman's foot dart around trying to avoid a ticklish feather looks sexy IMO. Here's some shots of her foot in torment in same angle as yours a la 'LR'.Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.06.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.07.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.07.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.06.33 AM.png

I'm terribly feather ticklish, back, arms, but my feet are worst on soles and between the toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back