• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish spot on your feet?

I think I'd have to say the ball of my foot just under the big toe. I don't get my feet tickled often but when I do that area seems to tickle the most. Either that or the tops of my feet and toes.

Usually it would be the arches for me, but if someone really decides to "dig in", the area under my toes would potentially be number one.

Definantly my toes. My feet are wwwaayyy too ticklish but the worst is my toes. Especially my big toes and my pinky toes. Anything works on them...feathers, hairbrushes, long nails drive me wildly insane. I couldn't imagine a tongue on them, my feet are way too sensitive, I would die

Sole Discretion

This be unto madness!<br> Imagine confessing to a Forum full of fiendish ticklers exactly where on my feet I can be tickled so I'm "screaming with laughter," in ben's parlance. <br>I envy the courage of the candid, but, uh-uh, why tempt feathery fate?

Last edited:
Definitely under my toes, or around my toes on the tops of my feet. But come on, feet anywhere, and then underarms, and under my boobs.

Tickle Tex

Playful, light tickles on my feet don't usually do much; but if I am bound tight with my toes pulled back, a hairbrush applied to the balls of my feet will put me over the edge. I don't see how anyone couldn't go nuts with that method!

For some reason the edges of my feet are always super ticklish. If I've been wearing socks for a bit the entire bottom of my foot is super soft and sensitive to any kind of touch, but my arch and the ball of my foot seem to be more sensitive than the rest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back