• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish spot on your feet?

baker_ben

For other people like me with insanely ticklish feet, what spot in particular drives you crazy?

Mine is the very base of my toes. Someone skittering their nails along that spot is enough to get me screaming with laughter. Especially when the tickler holds my toes up so I can't scrunch them.

The edge of my feet are really ticklish too.

Tickling the balls of the feet under the toes is usually the best technique to induce smiles and ticklish laughter :)
Have a look at the little image in the center of my signature pic, to see what I'm talking about :)

Most consistently for me, it's under the toes. As a ler, I find that the balls of the feet are the most sure fire go-to spot, but for some reason my lers don't go there, at least not with that steady unbearable scraping that works so well.

The toes for sure! Most of the lees I've tickled absolutely can not stand consistent toe tickling whether it be underneath the toes, in between the toes, the pads of the toes (especially the big toes) or just under the toe nails.

the tops and soles are crazy ticklish staring at the ankles but it does get more intense are to get closer and closer to my toes

I've gotten the best reaction with sliding my tongue between the toes and dragging my teeth along the sides of the feet and the heels. Squirming and screaming often happens just by nibbling the big toe.

For me it's gotta be the balls of my feet, especially if you have long fingernails!

In my case, it's a tie between the spaces between my toes (yeah, I know, too mainstream... XD), and the really tender spots right where my arch fades into the ball of my foot and my heel. Anything that digs into those spots is guaranteed to make me scream... X3

Putting an electric toothbrush between my toes is enough to have me screaming, but hey, i love it. It tickles so bad but i can take it for as long as it lasts. It feels amazing

Nope...cant take any spot! Toes , soles , arches...tops ..bottoms....im toast

For other people like me with insanely ticklish feet, what spot in particular drives you crazy?

Mine is the very base of my toes. Someone skittering their nails along that spot is enough to get me screaming with laughter. Especially when the tickler holds my toes up so I can't scrunch them.

The edge of my feet are really ticklish too.

OH GOD! Mine are insanely ticklish as well. For me its right on the balls of my feet and my heels. When someone uses their nails lightly, and then hard, then back to light that drives me insane. My brain like shuts off and all I can do is laugh.

Arches for sure, although I'm not insanely ticklish on my feet like I am elsewhere. :) I do love it though. Base of toes is pretty good too!

The mere thought of fingertips anywhere on my feet is enough to put me into hysterics, but my toes are particularly bad -- fingers fumbling with my toes, or slipping between them, is more than I can take.

Toes for me, the less I can move them the worse it is for me. A soft brush at the base of my toes and between them leaves me a howling wreck.

The base of my toes are insanely ticklish too :p but there is also another deadly spot just in the middle center of the foot, just lightly draguing a nail would make me jump past the ceiling lol (not that i would dislike hehehe :innocent: )

Everywhere on the feet, but it depends tools : a tiny artbrush between toes, or a hair brush on the balls, when toes are hold or tied strictly back, are the worse for me.

My toes are definitely the worst! I can't stop making squealing noises when someone tickles me there lightly ughh but I love it lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back