• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Past and Future of the TMF

I've been around quite a few years now, and I miss some earlier posters.

I thought about starting a new thread for this, but this one seems like a good place to bring it up.

Am I the only one who's noticed a change in tone, for the worse, lately? Reading through some of the new threads, I've been seeing personal attacks on other members, users acting as self-appointed "forum police" and a sense of general argumentativeness. It seems sometimes like the meanness of the P & R forum is spilling over into other sections, and wonder what the rest of you - aside from those who've been indulging in the personal attacks and scoldings - think about this.

I thought about starting a new thread for this, but this one seems like a good place to bring it up.

Am I the only one who's noticed a change in tone, for the worse, lately? Reading through some of the new threads, I've been seeing personal attacks on other members, users acting as self-appointed "forum police" and a sense of general argumentativeness. It seems sometimes like the meanness of the P & R forum is spilling over into other sections, and wonder what the rest of you - aside from those who've been indulging in the personal attacks and scoldings - think about this.

If anything, I've noticed a drop in participation on the Tickling section. Not necessarily in quantity but in quality. Apart from that, I kinda don't agree with you. Yes there are personal feuds (I won't give any names) but in general I find this place very civil. Jeff and the other mods are also working hard to keep this place great. I've been on here since 2005 and I hope this forum will still be up in a thousand years!

I feel like the TMF is and always has been awesome. But I definitely notice a lack of enthusiasm throughout the years.

It's as if a decade ago everyone was excited to be here. There was a lot of participation. There was a lot of engagement. Now I feel like there is such an abundance of content out there that it's actually diluted the enthusiasm.

So...I guess...YAY for tons of tickling content.

But I do kinda miss the days of more participation.

Maybe someday it'll swing back to a more engaged community.

I'll still be here. Older. And likely grislier.

:p

B

Met some good people on here 10 years ago...there was some bickering, me guilty also of that, but I was much younger and demanding of my opinionated voice being heard.

There was great banter also. Over the years Ive become less and less active on here. So many new faces, it is overwhelming.

I must also agree with Chicago, theres much more acceptance of f/m and m/m. It was almost taboo back then.

There are more young people than there ever were and less anxiety overall it seems about "being different" also there's more acceptance of m/m and f/m

God, do you remember that "King of F/M Tickling" guy who would go apeshit when M/M was posted and ramble about things being "gay"?

God, do you remember that "King of F/M Tickling" guy who would go apeshit when M/M was posted and ramble about things being "gay"?

Wow...that's just a sad attitude to have. What did the LGBT community ever do to that guy? The answer, NOTHING!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back