• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Anastasiya on the massage table

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Anastasiya is a beautiful nice girl from Central Russia with German origins, she is a medical worker, beautician. Her body is delicate and fit at the same time, she spends a lot of time in the gym to keep fit.
Height: 5'9
shoe size: 8
Sign: Sagittarius

But most importantly, this blond girl is very sensitive to touch. So we are lucky to find her and lay her down on the massage table.

0_13390f_cff22b10_L

Clip preview and Anastasiya's interview on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

Just a video with Anastasiya on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

Another model video with Anastasiya on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15152995/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Anastasiya on the massage table faceup</a>
Anastasiya has the weakest spot - her delicate armpits. And the tickle therapist is going to exploit her weakness to the fullest. He also probes her ribcage, squeezes her thighs, and of course eventually comes down to her feet. Those pinky soles are also her weak spot.

She is fun to play with, and even while she is very ticklish, at some point she admits that this feeling is also turning her on.
tt0117anastasiya_p1.gif

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15153013/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Anastasiya on the massage table facedown</a>
This is the second session with beautiful cosmetician Anastasiya, who is now lying on her stomach on the massage table for some more tickling.
This girl is such a pleasure to tickle, with her cute wide smile and flirty laughrer. It's music for ears.
Her armpits and feet get full attention of the tickle therapist.
tt0118anastasiya_p2.gif

Subscribe to our youtube channel. There are more previews there, however they are mostly unlisted and the links are available on our website.
And thank you for comments and support, we really appreciate that.

Check back for loadable English subtitles that we'll provide in a while.

Some pictures of Anastasiya:
0_1338ee_829bc62b_L
0_1338ed_68a1264_L
0_1338ec_2e45e517_L
0_1338f2_770a4362_L
0_1338eb_bb3b9e1_L
0_1338f1_9a43a120_L
0_1338ef_2043beda_L
0_1338f0_3f9cbfbc_L

Last edited:
She is just awesome on so many levels. Hope you work with her more!

You guys are getting better and better. I really loved this preview and the girl is just perfect!

Thank you so much! I actually send our "models" what members write about them, so it's great when I can tell them about positive feedback. And I hope she will agree to participate more :)
So your comments are very appreciated!

Anastasiya is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful body. Her armpits look silky smooth and I love how she arches her back as she's tickled. Really hope we see more of her :)

Anastasiya is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful body. Her armpits look silky smooth and I love how she arches her back as she's tickled. Really hope we see more of her :)
Ok, we'll send her a message that she is welcome for more :)

Ha! Excellent! Do you ever use lotion in the girls armpits for your sessions? Looks great and always seems to work well ;)

Is this the same Anastasia as the newest video? Just spelled differently? This is amazing

I cannot tell u how much I love leg tickling when the female is super ticklish on her legs. Amazing

Is this the same Anastasia as the newest video? Just spelled differently? This is amazing
They are two different girls, thus their names spelled differently. Something has to be done when girls with the same name come to us :)
Thank you!

do you guys at tickle therapy could arrange a meeting with her? Is it possible to make some sort of arrangement?

She's so beautiful! Hope to see more M/F foot tickling with her on the bed by the tickletherapist :)

Keep up the great work!

She's so beautiful! Hope to see more M/F foot tickling with her on the bed by the tickletherapist :)

Keep up the great work!
Thank you! We hope to bring her back eventually. She is ticklish and we shouldn't let her go without some more tickle therapy :)

Thank you! We hope to bring her back eventually. She is ticklish and we shouldn't let her go without some more tickle therapy :)

Agree! Very happy to see more M/F tickling by the way, like in your latest video :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back