• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stevie Nicks

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Stevie Nicks (gorgeous female singer from Fleetwood Mac)

Ok, I am updating this thread with the clip I just found.....

FIRST....here's the original post/photos:

One of the inner sleeves for the Fleetwood Mac album "Tusk" (1979) had an unbelievable photo of what has to be Stevie Nicks getting savagely tickled from behind by bass player John McVie (while her then-boyfriend Mick Fleetwood looks on!) ......before I did my own scan, I did a search to see if there was already one that someone had made (all were too small).....but instead, I found an amazing outtake from the same photo session, what looks to be a moment before.....my gosh, I would do anything to see more outtakes from this photo session....I want the contact sheets!!!

Anyways, here's the two photos! First one is the new outtake I just discovered (she looks like it's just starting, haha).....and then the inner sleeve from "Tusk" (the pic itself, and then zooming in just on her), Stevie Nicks tickled hysterical.

(or....am I wrong??? You be the judge!)

UPDATE:

You'd think I'm some kind of Fleetwood Mac or Stevie Nicks fanatic but I'm not, other than liking them ok. After I had posted the above, it whet my appetite to replay "Rumours" and watch some music docs about them.

I could not believe what I came upon, within the first ten minutes of watching this thing........once again, John McVie has his arms wrapped around her, and she is reacting/giggling ticklishly.

So......once again....I put it to you all, with yet new media to study! Am I wrong? Stevie Nicks: ticklish......or inconclusive?!!!!

Attachments

• Stevie Nicks 02.png
    Stevie Nicks 02.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 682
  • Stevie Nicks 03.png
    Stevie Nicks 03.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 561
  • Stevie Nicks 1.jpg
    Stevie Nicks 1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 713
  • Fleetwood Mac - Behind the Music HD.mp4
    1.8 MB
Last edited:
It's hard to say going by those pics, IMO; maybe it's tickling, maybe she's just reacting to being grabbed from behind. If only we could see both his hands.

It's hard to say going by those pics, IMO; maybe it's tickling, maybe she's just reacting to being grabbed from behind. If only we could see both his hands.

Until I saw this second photo (the first one in the sequence), I was inclined to think that myself.

But now I see, the photographer is standing in front of the band.....McVie has grabbed her from behind, and she seems to be reacting to that...like "hey, someone's grabbing me from behind", maybe that's all there is to it......... but her leg is in a defensive position, and she's got her hands right above his....I always think girls do that to alleviate the ticklish feeling they get when a guy does that..... also, a major thing: that's NOT her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is standing right next to them. I don't see a guy who's NOT her man wrapping his arms around her. Whereas I CAN see tickling breaking out. (and yes, i know the complicated, incestous history of that band!

In the next photo....the photographer has moved away, to the side of the band.....McVie has still got a hold of her, tighter even....and Nicks is showing multiple signs of being tickled (leg, face.....McVie's grip).

So, he grabs her....and then doesn't let her go? The second picture is at least moments later, as the photographer has walked over to the side.....

When a guy does that....and a girl starts laughing, even if she's not being tickled....I think it kind've puts it in his mind.

Lastly: Stevie Nicks was not prone to be all giggly, I've seen millions of photos of her, and I've never seen her look like this. That first pic she has a sparkle in her eye like.....oooo, this tickles, I hope he doesn't notice..... and that second pic, that looks to me like full-blown tickling.

But you're right....perhaps it's all circumstantial evidence!

I am updating this thread with a clip I just found.....see original post at the top.........complete coincidence that I should come upon this within weeks of starting this thread.....

That initial giggle is pretty convincing, because everyone was being pretty serious and suddenly she jerked and laughed.

Very nice sequence of photos. Looks like Ms Nicks is genuinely ticklish. Thanks, Leo.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back