• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Proving" to her that she DOES like it.

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I used to have a girlfriend from an Asian country, I won't say which because I don't want you to think they're all like that, who did basically whatever I wanted. It seemed to be her training or culture to obey the man, even if she didn't like it.

She's ticklish all over: feet, belly, ribs, armpits, and neck. But her most ticklish spot is the soft area on the back of her legs behind the knee, the knee-pit if you will. I've been a thousand miles away on the phone and threatened to tickle her there and she immediately rolled up into a ball and agreed to do whatever I said. She's like a cartoon of someone getting tickled. You ever see a children's cartoon where the good guy gets captured by bad guys who want information? The bad guys start tickling and the good guy starts laughing and begging, "oh no not there! I'll do anything!" That's her. I only use that when...when I deem it's necessary. Armpits are my favorite spot.

That night we made love, and before we went to sleep I said all the things I loved about her. One of the things was that she was so ticklish and that she loved being tickled. She insisted that she didn't like being tickled but had a huge smile on her face. When I told her that, her smile became a smirk but didn't go away completely. I did my best Sgt. Hartman impression (Full Metal Jacket) and said "Well any fucking time sweetheart." The smirk remained.

I told her that tomorrow, sometime after breakfast but before lunch, she was going to get tickled. Her smile returned but her body tensed. I told her I was going to tickle her quite thoroughly and that if she really didn't like it I would never tickle her again.

BUT, if I found out that she DID like it, she was going to get tickled every day for the rest of her life. Her eyes widened - she knew I was a fair man but that I also had something up my sleeve.

Breakfast came and went, she began vacuuming a little too fast, hoping I had forgotten, and I went online. After an hour, enough time to digest, I told her it was time for her to get tickled and "go to the bedroom."

She walked into the bedroom a little too quickly with her arms tucked at her sides. When she got there she had that big smile again and was tense.

"Take off your clothes - everything but your bra and panties."
She stripped.
"Now lay down."

She got on the bed and put her arm over her head. I put them in the straps I kept attached to the bedframe, hidden under the mattress during the day. I pulled on her ankles until there was no slack in her arms then sat on her.

"Well, I think this proves you like getting tickled."
"What?!"
"I told you it was time to get tickled and what did you do? You didn't run, you didn't say no, you didn't resist, you went right to the bedroom where there were no exits. THEN I told you to take your clothes off, and you did. After that I told you to lay down, and you not only laid down but you put your arms up, knowing I was going to strap them down. That sounds like a girl who likes getting tickled to me."
"No!" But still she had a huge smile on her face.
"Alright dear, I'll give you another chance. Just relax, this won't hurt a bit."
"No," her smile got bigger.
"I'm sorry, but you're just gonna have to get tickled. It's your own fault anyway."

She could resist if I was gentle enough and stop herself from laughing. I sometimes allowed her to get away without laughing because I want her to keep resisting me. This was not one of those times.

I noted the time then I immediately used all five of my nails on one hand to gently dance against her hairless armpit. She threw her head back and laughed. Her arms tugged and twisted but she wasn't going to get away. I stopped a moment and used the other hand in the same way, getting the same reaction. I also went down the ribs, past them to the hip, then back up a few times. I added my other hand, getting both armpits at the same time, making her laugh harder and louder. She never begged unless I went for a really long time or, :) unless I got her knee pits. After a good ten minutes I stopped.

She was breathing heavy, catching her breath. I let her rest a moment then rolled her onto her side, unclasped her bra, then rolled her onto her back again and slid the bra upwards past her wrists, then sat on her again.

I sighed in fake disappointment and pointed to her breasts.
"And just what are those supposed to be?"
She look up at me open mouthed, confused. I went on, "your nipples are hard young lady. Look at 'em - you're aroused! You LIKE getting tickled!"
"No!"
"Well then how do you explain that? How do you explain," I grabbed one gently and began rolling it around, "how nice and big and hard they are? You MUST be excited, or else they wouldn't get erect, now would they?"

All she could do was pant, her eyes dilated but her eyelids half closed as she moaned.

"So, do you like getting tickled?"
She moaned out a "no" and kept breathing heavy.

"Alright, I'm gonna give you a chance, just one last chance, to prove to me that you don't love getting tickled. But if you get aroused young lady, if that clit gets hard, of those panties get wet, you're gonna be in big big trouble. Understand me?"

I always left her panties on. No matter how horny she got, no matter how much she begged for it, I wouldn't go inside her until the wet spot on her panties was the size of my palm, whether I tickled her or not.

"Alright..." I reached forward. Her eyes dilated and she tensed. "Here we go."

I looked at the clock and noted the time so I would stop after ten minutes. Then I extended a single finger, which she followed with her eyes as I put it on her hip bone, I took a windy path up her belly, ribs, circled her armpit around the edge, faster and faster, closer and closer to the inside, and while she was watching that with a smile I attacked her other armpit.

Immediately laughter.

"That's it, that's what I like to hear."

I used all five fingers for a few seconds on one armpit, then switched to the other for a few seconds. The one again, then the other, then one, then both, then the other, then a pause just long enough for her to stop laughing, then both again. This was the most frantic laughter I ever heard from her (that wasn't from her knee-pits).

After about 3 minutes of tickle torture nothing happened, nothing except laughter. I slide down, armpit tickling uninterrupted, and blew a few long raspberries on the belly, then reseated myself. On the fourth minute her laughter went up in pitch a little bit - something special was happening. On the fifth minute I found out why she was laughing so extra frantically - a scent filled the room. It hit both of us at once. Her eyes had been closed but they opened at once when she caught her own scent - her panties were now wet, she was aroused. I smiled at her and she laughed even harder, knowing that she had been beaten. She blushed.

She had another five minutes of tickling left, but I decided to add something a little extra. I was wearing my blue jeans and where the seam of the denim is sewn together is extra thick. The spot on my crotch where the seams for the legs join together with the legs make this little rectangle of extra thick material. I leaned back a tiny bit, rolling my hips so that the extra thick spot from the seam pressed gently against her clitoris.

She was already strapped down, getting tickled silly, horribly aroused, and now I was putting just enough pressure on her clit to really frustrate her. Her blush went from pink to dark red.

After the absolute full ten minutes I stopped, removed her panties, she did not resist, and showed them to her. In inhaled sharply in a mocking gasp and said, "you're horny" in an accusing tone.

As I was too I began to hump her silly, giving her several orgasms before I came.

I did NOT tickle her every single day because, although she enjoyed it to some degree I think it really would've been too much for her, and I'm not there to crush her.

I think she got aroused by the attention. Maybe it was just her knowing how aroused I got, and that she'd soon get banged because of it.

She's married now, to someone from her own country with the same religion and dialect as her, but she did admit to me over the phone (a hemisphere away) that she DID like getting tickled.

She'd leave her husband if I asked her to, but while I used to love her I don't now, and with her religion leaving her husband for a man who doesn't love her would crush her, and I won't do that.

But boy was she ticklish! I could extract an agreement to almost anything she resisted me on by holding her down and very gently grazing her knee pits with my teeth in a biting motion.

Last edited:
It's amazing yet kind of sad in a way. Thanks for sharing sir.

Well I mean, I don't know all the nuances of the relationship, but reading it, I got a "she's with someone else" kind of sad vibe. That's all.

Gosh. I shuddered several times reading that. lol

I hope she's happy with her husband.

That is one helluva story. Perhaps my favorite of the year so far (and people have written some great ones)!

She used to call every Christmas - she was often alone - and talk dirty. I think he traveled and wasn't as creative in his love-making.

I still come back and reread this now and then. I haven't met anyone as fun to tickle since.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back