• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f feet tickling on the wedding

paszkowt

TMF Expert
OK, that's a short one in terms of tickling. But the whole clip is hot, a lot of long, nyloned legs, etc. It's a wedding contest when you have to dance under a rope/stick held above the floor lower and lower. In this video it's the version for pairs. Basically it's designed to make girls in short skirts bend and squat, so a bunch of drunk guys could look up they skirts. OK, the plan worked perfectly, girls were showing more and more. Then some of the girls threw away high heels to get more steady footing. After a few minutes the contestants were down to crawling. The pairs started to invent some weird movements to get to the other side of the rope. The first opportunity is wasted - One girl "plankes" herself face down on the floor, is pushed by her partner feet first, then he also prostrates himself and starts to crawl through. The rule is they have to hold hands, so until he finishes she has to stay on the ground. Then the other contestants grab the guy's feet, preventing his movement. The the bride yells "not fair" and grabs the girl to pull her and her partner through. People on both sides rush for help and suddenly there is a tug-of-war with the couple of contestants as the rope. For at least a few seconds the girl was like stretched face down on the rack. I wished for somebody to run to her and tickle her sides and armpits, but it didn't happen. But finally I had my tickling. A hot blonde in a red mini dress kicked off her shoes and crawled with her partner under the rope. hen a random guy decides to make it harder, runs and tickles her totally defenseless foot. Yo can easily see and hear her ticklish laughter. Lasts a half blink of the eye, but the whole vid is hot, so I posted it anyway.

6:42
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z_si1r2xJEU#t=402

Or what is the title of the video on the youtube? Thanks

Not sure if it was even her laughing. didn't look like it from her expression. her mouth wasn't open like she was laughing.

Very cute video.:feets: Thanks for the link. :D

Or what is the title of the video on the youtube? Thanks
The title is:
Zabawy weselne Zespół Atom Band Szczecin
Don't ask me to translate it from the Polish, however.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back