• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Anastasia four hands tickle therapy

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Cute girl Anastasia is going to experience something new - four hands tickle therapy by our therapists Plus-size Olga and Anyuta. These women are experts in tickling, teasing and slowly torturing their sensitive patients, and Anastasia is one of those delicate sensitive girls who doesn't struggle hard but just collapses into giggles and silent laughter and has to endure it until the ticklers decide to stop.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15213277/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Anastasia four hands therapy facedown</a>
This time she is facedown and the tickle therapists explore her body all over, both tickling her at the same time so that she can't tell exactly where it tickles more.
tt0120anastasia_p1.gif

Facedown clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15213357/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Anastasia four hands therapy faceup</a>
This time tickle therapists Plus-size Olga and Anyuta have their patient tied up face up. And this is when Anastasia is in real trouble.

Her torturers already know her weak spots, especially her sensitive inner thighs, where they tickle her with fingers and brushes, making her wriggle and giggle. Or her delicate armpits which are like buttons for making this girl smile against her will
But now they also find her weakest spot - her stomach. Just touching her tummy with brushes makes her lose herself to ticklish silent laughter. These women love to tickle torture their victims and they slowly drive their cute patient to hysterics. The suffering of their victim makes them also laugh cheerfully, which somehow makes Anastasia feel even more helpless and desperate. Poor thing, it's for her own good after all.
tt0121anastasia_p2.gif

Faceup clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

Check back for loadable English subtitles that we'll provide in a while.

Some pictures of Anastasia:
0_13490e_f513c9f4_L
0_13490f_e17b305f_L
0_13490d_a2ff14bd_L
0_134910_ccfa4635_L
0_134911_adc51928_L

Last edited:
What are the ages of the lers and Anastasia? Love the older woman tickling younger scenario.

Leg and thigh tickling is by far my favorite. I loved the first video of her actually being tickled harder (on your youtube, not either of these. And it could've been a different anasataysia cuz it had a y in the name).

Leg and thigh tickling is by far my favorite. I loved the first video of her actually being tickled harder (on your youtube, not either of these. And it could've been a different anasataysia cuz it had a y in the name).
You are right, they are two different girls. Anastasiya and Anastasia.

I guess I'll have to invent another spelling for the next girl with the same name who comes to us :)

What are the ages of the lers and Anastasia? Love the older woman tickling younger scenario.
Oh, yes. Older women are more experienced and they know better how to make a girl smile :)

Plus-size Olga is 34 y.o.
Anyuta is 28 y.o.

Anastasia is 20 y.o.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back